Hello everyone! 

As some of you may or may not have noticed, I have been pretty MIA from the community for the past couple weeks, this is because I'm finally saying goodbye to Synergy...... for real this time :pepeLaugh:

There are multiple reasons for this, primarily with IRL stuff so I'll just delve into those a little bit 

1. I am working 40+ hours a week at my job.

2. My boyfriend that got hit by a car about 4 months ago has made pretty much a full recovery since then, meaning that on the days that I don't work I'm spending as much time with him as I can. 

Both of these things make it so I have really no time at all to play games, and when I get home from work I just wanna settle down and play my switch and fall asleep.

I would go around and @ everyone that I want to say goodbye to and give them a message but honestly I'm not that creative with messages like that so I'm just going to @ everyone that really made my time here fantastic and who I would consider a really great person/friend

@Forseen @Fizzik @Dragon @Gears @Woeny @Bud @Maxwells @Robb @Shockpoint @Bro @Kurt @Craigary @Freck @Foxey @Matt-Matthos @Gret Briddlehide @Maverick @OneClick @Qal @Sinister @Brooklyn @Dennis @Enzyme @Gadget @JaBaku/Brax @Zensras @Neptune @Wolfro @NobleHeoruwulf @Apple @Zim 

(If I forgot you please don't take it personally, you're all fantastic people but the above are just highlights that stuck out to me)

I wish all of you the best of lives, and I hope I see a advertisement for Synergy on a billboard one day because of something great that the 4head @ Founders came up with.

If you guys want to PM me, my discord is Carvis#6969

Last but not least, here is a screen grab collage :D 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

72003a186529d6fb54c4f43a701287bd.png

Love you all. -Carvis, AKA High Staff Pet

• Friendly 10
  • Pay Respect 2

See ya man. Got that feel good feeling getting an @ but congrats moving on and good luck in the future. Pop in TS once in a while

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Love you bro! 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

See ya, Carvis. May you and your partner have a lovely life.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

:peeposalute:

Its been an honour and a pleasure mate.

Good luck in your future endeavours and maybe see you in like 3 to 6 months 

:PepoThink:

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Welcome home child

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Means a lot that I had a positive impact on your time in the community. Sad to see you go and not on a gonk droid :PepeHands:

Sad to always see old friends leave but its the way of the road. I wish you the best of luck. 

And we'll always need you to ban Regional again....and again...and again:HYPERS:

So Long Partner GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur