Jedi Council Records 3/06/2021

Jedi Council Agenda
(03/06/2021)

Tabled Items

Action Items (to be voted on) (Knight Suggestions)

Separating Batt Jedi Lead and Main Branch Leads. - Ja’Baku

Nominations

REDACTED for Pink Crystal- Failed

Promotion/Demotion/Removal/Knight-Watch/Interviews

Sixta for General ACCEPTED

Applications

Guardian Lead - Open - Someone 

Consular Lead - Open - Someone

Sentinel Lead- Open - 3 People

ACE Lead - Open - 3 People

Named Master Promotions
Cin Drallig - Open 

Ki-Adi-Mundi: - Open 

Luminara Unduli- Open 

Anakin Skywalker - Open 

Kit Fisto - Open

Plo Koon - Open - A Master

Adi Gallia - Open 

Quinlan Vos - Open 

Battalion Jedi Feedback (Optional)

Open Floor PTS (Optional)

Global Jedi Meeting (New Items)

Edited by Stormzyyy

You confidentialized mostly everything on these and it won't even matter if it's a public record or not.

We should be able to know who went for what position unless they were denied, period. If they get the job we're gonna know from the Jedi Discord when they change their name.

• Agree 4

25 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

You confidentialized mostly everything on these and it won't even matter if it's a public record or not.

We should be able to know who went for what position unless they were denied, period. If they get the job we're gonna know from the Jedi Discord when they change their name.

Thanks for this, I have recently thought of changing it up aka today to a different way where we don't post it until it's been announced as I have been thinking it's dumb to post it earlier and coming back to change it

• Confused 1
Forum Admin

I can't wait till [REDACTED] gets Guardian Lead! I am so ready to see what [REDACTED] will do in their new position!!!!

• Funny 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Gotta agree with Bbstine, unless someone's denied you should have absolutely no reason(and honestly not be allowed to) redact names from the council logs. The whole point of this forum section is for transparency and posting about meetings, the amount of redactions you've got now makes it literally pointless to even post here.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
Banned

SOMEONE is very lucky they got nominated for pink crystal I wonder who SOMEONE is, I have to agree with Bbstine here it’s called a public log for a reason.

• Confused 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

42 minutes ago, Clank said:

Gotta agree with Bbstine, unless someone's denied you should have absolutely no reason(and honestly not be allowed to) redact names from the council logs. The whole point of this forum section is for transparency and posting about meetings, the amount of redactions you've got now makes it literally pointless to even post here.

Since you put confused, we don't vote on anything for a 1-2 days. Which is why I stated, I will be changing it. Thanks for reading :)