[ACCEPTED] Neeko's - Staff Application!

Neeko

RP Name:Neeko/Chemical

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:526910960

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: UK/CMT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Id like to be admin so i can help the server and be able to help other people have fun.Id be able to help get rid of all those trolls and keep the server as clean as possible so everyone can have a smooth clean RP senerio without "PVT SOURPATCHKIDS" coming over screaming down the mic and giving people a  bad pov of the server. Also id love to help in events and set up events/trials EXT. Also i feel like the server itd be nice to have more active admins. as i see a few but non that are to active.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My names Ashley "yes im male " lol. Im 17years old and from the uk so 5 hours ahead of EST. i near enough have a clear schedule so i can be on and help whenever you need me to. Im up all night so those 5hours ahead dont really affect me as im up till 5-8am religiously everynight.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have but never on gmod before, id like the experience tho as i think itd be useful to know 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 121hours on the server as of right now, and in gmod in general because your the 1st and only server ive played 

• Agree 1

I saw you on yesterday and you were a chill dude. Good aspiration in you app and it always good to have anything brit boy. 

Also thank you for picking Synergy as your first Gmod experience 

+1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Banned

This is very easy. I have a lot of experience with Neeko and I got to say he’s an amazing dude. He’s very chill and a times quite funny. He’s extremely active so it’s definitely a +1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times