DU: [Nov. 2019 - Nov. 2019] 
DU ARC CPT Brooklyn 

Rancor: [Dec. 2019 - Feb. 2020] [Aug. 2020 - Jan. 2021]
Rancor RTL 1stLT Brooklyn 
Alpha-98 1stLT Nate 

Alpha-17 Captain Alpha x2
Alpha-77 Major Fordo 
Rancor Commander Havoc
Alpha-78 Executive Officer Valiant (XO x2)

21st: [Jan. 2021 - Feb. 2021]
21stSO Alpha-99 2ndLT Brooklyn
21stKU A-99 1stLT Brooklyn
Captain Keller

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: 

I have a couple answers to this question. I will start with my dedication towards the regiment. I have spent a majority of my time on Synergy within the Recon Regiment / Mechanized Regiment. Stemming from my first term as 41st BCMD Gree under Recon RCMD Black to my XO Comet and 104th BCMD Wolffe term under Mech RCMD Cloud & Vango to My time as Rancor XO Valiant under Cronis. Then finally returning to 41st after all that time. I have always felt tied to the Recon / Mech Regiment and because of this I want the Regiment to succeed. Why should I become Regimental Commander? Because I know I can make a difference in helping Recon succeed.

We must learn from the past to move forward in the future. I will take the time to analyze how my predecessors succeed and failed to apply a new thought process to decisions / improve the foundation that  has already been laid out. Change is inevitable, just because something worked in the past does not mean that it will work now. Being able to identify these things and work towards a new and better solution is something I strive to do as well as something I will advise my Regiment to look into.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: 

The 41st Elite Corps Battalion was a military infantry / aerial corps that was led by Clone Commander CC-1004, also known as Gree. This battalion’s Jedi General was Luminara Unduli, and for a brief time, Jedi General Quinlin Vos and Grand Master of The Order Jedi General Yoda. The 41st Elite Corps had many specialized sub units; most notably Green Company, the 41st Ranger Platoon, and the 41st Scout Battalion. Also not forgetting the crew stationed on the Venator-class Star Destroyer “Tranquility”, and the Sarlacc A / Sarlacc B Battalions. The 41st Elite Corps are seen in action during the Battle of Geonosis, Attack on the Tranquility, Battle of Coruscant, Battle of Kashyyyk, and the Mission to Rodia.

The Rancor Battalion was a military unit that consisted mostly of ARF Troopers. Known to us, there were 4 ARC Troopers known as Commander Colt, Commander Blitz, Commander Havoc, and ARC Trooper Hammer. Colt, Blitz, and Havoc ran this Battalion that was made up of 4 Companies. Most notable for the training of future Clone Troopers and ARC Troopers. They were stationed on Kamino explicitly and were most known for the Battle of Kamino. Seen with the Battalion, but not explicitly associated with, Jedi General Shaak Ti was also present for the final phases of the CT Trainings.

Availability: 

In Game:
Mon - Fri: 5pm - 1am EST
Sat - Sun: 9am - 1am EST

Discord:
Mon - Sun: 8am EST - 1am EST

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: 

41st Battalion Commander Gree
104th Battalion Commander Wolffe

Alpha-78 Executive Officer Valiant
Helping the rebuild of 21st
Captain Keller

Do you have a microphone?: 

Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: 

I have a few goals to write down for this question. This will be split up into two sections to cover both battalions.

RANCOR BATTALION

• Continue to make sure that ARC Trainings are held on a timely matter and that the quality of those trainings meet the standard that Rancor High Command holds them to

• Act as an advisor for Xiao, seeing as how this is his first BCMD position on Synergy

• Hold all ARC Trained individuals to the standards and guidelines that are expected of them

• Be an unbiased liaison between those with issues about ARC Trainings to those who conduct them

• Be an active presence within the battalion

41ST ELITE CORPS

• Assist the next BCMD in whatever they are needing of me

• Improve overall outlook on the battalion

• Assisting in the restructuring of the battalion: Includes restructuring the Officer Core after its wipe, assisting those who want to step up for more responsibility, and making sure those individuals are guided in the right direction

• Acting as another source of council for members of the battalion

• Be an active presence within the battalion

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?: 

So this is a tough one, as there are not many ways to do this correctly. There are however, some ways that you can take a shot in the dark on. These and others are as follows:

• Enhancing The Bond Between Rancor and 41st: As it stands, the only two things holding this regiment together is BARC Training and both battalions being labeled as Recon. This kind of job can be done out of game. Such as in Discord Game Nights or general conversation in TS

• Discord side: What I used to do in Rancor was sit in a discord voice chat and facetime or stream a game I was playing. This brought in quite a bit of people because, in the aspect of a Battalion Officer, seeing their face and playing a game at the same time adds a more humanistic vibe to it. For a while, we were all close and tight knit. Referring to those who came in the chat and joined me.

• TS side: Generally in the mornings there are not a lot of people to talk to. People tend to scroll through and find the most populated channel to join or find 1 person they know well enough to talk to. Breaking the ice and having Rancor and 41st join each others channels in those mornings or just in general can help break the ice to further relations and conversations. This is a Battalion side thing, so it would need the approval of both BCMD’s for TS channel access. I would not force this, but I would heavily advise it.

• Join Trainings & Deployments: Ah yes, the fabled response that every applicant puts in their App. Well, its not a bad thing.

• Joint Trainings: Having both battalions work together in game can have a strong impact on how they interact with each other out of game. Also it helps them understand how each battalion operate, their strengths and weaknesses, and how to fill in each others gaps where they are lacking

• Deployments: One word, Campaigns. Campaigns can touch on all aspects of these battalions: Recon (obviously) / Defensive striking / Scouting and guerrilla tactics / infiltration & offensive manuvering. These kind of deployments, which can also be linked to training, can give both battalions a plethora of things to do as well as improve on. The best way to improve is with a partner, meaning both battalions. Rancor has their own way of doing things and so do 41st. Combining these individualities could product something pretty awesome

• Meetings Between the Command Structure of Each Battalion

• This effort has been attempted before, however, it wasn’t always upheld or followed through on. These meetings would include topics like: Going over that week’s scheduled Inter-Battalion Trainings / Recruitment Updates / Blacklist Updates / and other proposals for regimental activities. / Feedback on myself from the Battalion Leads and vise versa

• BARC Training

• As it stands, 41st holds priority and Rancor is able to have a few BARC Trainers. I want to revise this to be more proactive in Rancor’s favor. Currently, all 41st SGT+ are able to become a BARC Trainer. I believe this should be the same as Rancor. I will work with 41st and Rancor to work out a system that is more equal and positive for both battalions with 41st still retaining administrative control over the Training. (Since Rancor still has ARC Trainings to deal with)

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: 

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

Yes

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1

Before Anyone -1's Please read this

I have spoken to Brooklyn in thorough detail about his plans as "Recon Regimental" and he has lots of good things for the whole regiment overall and if you think this is all smoke then here are some things that Brooklyn brought to me

-Uniting 41st and Rancor demolishing the discomfort that both battalions have for working with each other

-Helping Rancor Become a Prosperous Battalion instead of doing another "OvERHaUL" 

-Becoming more Hands on with both 41st and Rancor in helping the battalions better themselves 

• Friendly 1

:pepeL:

The only question i will ask, In the past you have been not very open to suggestions to say the least, Can we expect you to be more open? As well, Transparency has always been something i saw you avoid a lot of times and keep a lot of things between certain people in a battalion so will that also change with any changes or anything done while you're recon reg?

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1 mad lad did it

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 Goodluck m8

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

2 minutes ago, Piff said:

The only question i will ask, In the past you have been not very open to suggestions to say the least, Can we expect you to be more open? As well, Transparency has always been something i saw you avoid a lot of times and keep a lot of things between certain people in a battalion so will that also change with any changes or anything done while you're recon reg?

In short, yes. On a longer note, I wouldn't be the person dealing with those kind of things seeing as how that stems on a Battalion Level. However if someone were to come to me about a grievance they had about not being heard, I would make the effort to figure out why it happened and find a solution to remedy it. 

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

8 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

In short, yes. On a longer note, I wouldn't be the person dealing with those kind of things seeing as how that stems on a Battalion Level. However if someone were to come to me about a grievance they had about not being heard, I would make the effort to figure out why it happened and find a solution to remedy it. 

alright +1 with that being said, inosuke said it best

i shall purge nekos if needed

• Funny 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1 Don’t need to say all of the things you said on my application because I know you are capable. Good luck, and give someone a chair in your office for me.

• Friendly 1

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

Before I vote when will we play breakpoint again 

+1

Edited by KillJoy

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

6 hours ago, KillJoy said:

Thursday - Saturday this week

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Veteran Admin

+1 my brooky wooky will be a great RCMD

+1. Has a tremendous amount of experience in both of the remaining Recon Battalions and knows their ins and outs. Great to work with and dependable, I'm sure you will do great helping 41st get back on their feet and overseeing Rancor to maintain the position they're in. 

• Winner 1

+1 I view Brooklyn as one of the "Bros". He has also helped me out with my Hunter App as I never applied for a position like that before. He wants to help out the best he can, while he can be a "special" Individual *cough* RDM *cough* he tries.

• Funny 1

Been here for ages, practically done and seen everything.

Hell yeah! +1

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

On 2/27/2021 at 8:47 PM, Crimson said:

+1

On 2/27/2021 at 8:56 PM, Dennis said:

+1 mad lad did it

On 2/27/2021 at 9:42 PM, BigZach said:

+1 recon reg

On 2/27/2021 at 9:55 PM, Bleach said:

+1

KEKWhat by gremble - FrankerFaceZ

On 2/28/2021 at 12:50 AM, KillJoy said:

+1

18 hours ago, Cronis said:

+1 I have a lot of trust in you my brotha. I know you have what it takes to continue to prove the regiments worth.

17 hours ago, Perri said:

+1

Well if these Geezers +1'd you, then I guess I gotta too, Isn't that the server mentality?
In all seriousness, Best of luck Brooklyn, you have my support. +1 (If it isn't obvious)

• Funny 3
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Pay Respect 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management