ARC Grapple.

NissanMikli

I know that ARC has a lot of stuff. Powerful guns and everything else, how ever. I believe that we should give ARC troopers a grapple hook or something in the lines of that. It could always be nerfed slightly by maybe limiting the amount of use in one life, like the rocket launcher. I believe it adds for further exploration and creates more opportunities. How does everyone else feel about the matter? Is ARC already OP enough as it is, or can we make some changes? I love being on my ARC job as it currently stands. I have no issues with it, how ever. I personally think ARC getting grapples or something in the lines of that would make for a pretty fun and useful thing to have.

Former Rex - Fives - Walon Vau

1 minute ago, Nova_ said:

I think arc grapple hooks would be cool but then again the entire trainings would probably have to be revamped so people could learn to use them correctly

That is very true. I don't disagree with you at all, but. I don't think it would require a major revamp and lets be honest here. It looks cool as shit :D

• Agree 1

Would this also be available to Crosshair or strictly to ARC's? In lore his 773 Firepuncher was able to have multiple attachments which did include a grapple hook. We also see him utilise it during season seven.

Edited by Tinovious
:

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

1 minute ago, Tinovious said:

Would this also be available to Crosshair or strictly to ARC's? In lore his 773 Firepuncher was able to have multiple attachments which did include a grapple hook.

I feel it should be available to you guys as well yes. And all the recon classes. ARF. 41st. Rancor

• Friendly 1

1 minute ago, NissanMikli said:

I feel it should be available to you guys as well yes. And all the recon classes. ARF. 41st. Rancor

Pog, I think it would be cool. It's rather annoying as Crosshair when I want to get into elevated positions as the squads marksman but can't get up there unless a jet trooper takes me up. Nonetheless, I believe a suggestion for a grappling hook was made in the past but it was denied.

Just now, Tinovious said:

Pog, I think it would be cool. It's rather annoying as Crosshair when I want to get into elevated positions as the squads marksman but can't get up there unless a jet trooper takes me up. Nonetheless, I believe a suggestion for a grappling hook was made in the past but it was denied.

I do believe it was yeh, how ever. It dosen't hurt to try does it? :D And yes. It is very very very annoying to always need the help of a jedi or a Jet trooper to get to a high ground.

• Funny 1

1 minute ago, NissanMikli said:

I do believe it was yeh, how ever. It dosen't hurt to try does it? :D And yes. It is very very very annoying to always need the help of a jedi or a Jet trooper to get to a high ground.

Yeah, It would be cool if they found an addon that didn't cause issues and was easy to implement! It's soooo annoying to wait around lmao

• Friendly 1

• Director
Director

-1 sounds bad

• Confused 2

• Director
Director

sounds a bit gay thats it

• Funny 1
  • Optimistic 1

I don't think ARCs should get it, all clones knew how to use them but I think they should be given to ARF and or the Recon batts in general  maybe 41st in particular.

I would say ARF as they are the more recon focused of the 2, the other being ARC who is more about blasting everything first.

The grapple hook would also cause a lot of problems because people would use and abuse the hell out of it.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

• Director
Director

give it to 41st and make rules with it so they only allowed to grapple up a hill or a building and not use it for speed

3 minutes ago, Gadget said:

I don't think ARCs should get it, all clones knew how to use them but I think they should be given to ARF and or the Recon batts in general  maybe 41st in particular.

I would say ARF as they are the more recon focused of the 2, the other being ARC who is more about blasting everything first.

The grapple hook would also cause a lot of problems because people would use and abuse the hell out of it.

About the abuse. It should be fairly simple to restrict it to burn on use or something like that. So that would mainly cover the abuse part

If ARC troopers actually got some recon stuff, maybe they would actually become "Advanced Recon Commandos" instead of doing anything but recon. Their loadout would need to be nerfed though. Maybe remove the PLX-1 rocket launcher? ARF troopers should get them as well. Overall, it's a neat idea

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

1 minute ago, Johnson said:

If ARC troopers actually got some recon stuff, maybe they would actually become "Advanced Recon Commandos" instead of doing anything but recon. Their loadout would need to be nerfed though. Maybe remove the PLX-1 rocket launcher? ARF troopers should get them as well. Overall, it's a neat idea

I 100% agree with it. I say give us the grapple and remove the Rocket launcher :D

Forum Admin

104th were meant to get grapple hooks a long time ago, but not too sure what happened with it. I don't think they are quite needed as we have a lot of other options for going around obstacles nor would I think ARC troopers would be the the ones that would get them

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Just now, Naffen said:

104th were meant to get grapple hooks a long time ago, but not too sure what happened with it. I don't think they are quite needed as we have a lot of other options for going around obstacles nor would I think ARC troopers would be the on that would have to get them

Crosshair doesn't!:REEEE: