Allow CIS to use store guns

BobMcNob

Name: McNob

RP Rank: SGT

Suggestion: Allow the CIS forces to use their store bought weapons in CIS ops as droids. I'm gonna put it bluntly: the store weapons(and especially the RC Shotgun) are just overpowered and unbalanced. This is not good for CIS ops, as the guns not only promote an un-fun playstyle of "hehe me walk forward and win" that isn't fun for the shooter or the person on the receiving end, it also makes too quick of work against the droids. The RC Shotgun for example does 55x6 damage, hitting all shots that means it does 330 damage. That's enough to two shot a B1, and more than enough to leave most other droids very injured. I think it's only fair that the droids get to use the guns they payed money to have get used in a situation that is heavily unbalanced towards them.

Implementation: If a droid sees a clone using a store weapon such as the wrist flamer and the RC shotgun, then any Commando Droids and above with those weapons will be allowed to use their store weapons so long as that enemy is alive to even the playing field.

Lore: It makes sense to me that, if the Republic developed new weapons, that the CIS would design new ones to fight them back or would steal them off dead opponents and distribute them to their specialized droids. Also, the wrist flamethrower specifically has no designated alliegence, so it would make sense for the CIS to have made a generic version of it for their army..

Edited by BobMcNob
Forum Admin

...... what

Did you even get permission to post this from dooku or smthn?

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Lmao this was not approved 

@BobMcNob please speak with myself or Maddoxx next time 

• Informative 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

[redacted]

Edited by Guac

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin

If @BobMcNobvoids it then we'll deal with it but specific people deal with development section 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Coordinator
Coordinator

CIS HC DIDNT APPROVE MOVED TO DENIED

• Funny 1