Add a Forum Games section

CoalColorHusky

Name: Coal

Suggestion: There should be a forum games section under the General category in which there could be things such as, "Combine your name with the person above you," "Compliment the person above you," and "Say a two word phrase such as Banana Pudding and take the second word and make a new phrase such as Pudding Dip." So basically games that take place in the forums and it has it's own section.

Why should we implement this? This should be implemented because I don't think it would be that hard to implement a new category for general.

How will this improve the Forums? This idea would improve the forums by increasing more activity from people and have something that you can reply to daily and see what other people respond to your response. It could allow for longer threads and I would say give somebody who doesn't like posting threads or can't find any threads they can respond to a chance to be apart of the forums.

HAVOC SQUAD || COMMANDER TIPLEE     

tumblr_nfo749RCdw1trf18po3_500.gifv       

Feels bad that this was posted on Sunday but nobody has commented or seen it :( I'll comment in hopes that more people will see your suggestion. I think it could be fun, so +1. A lot of the other channels rarely get touched so why not add a fun side to the forums rather then all this drama all the time.

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

+1 Fortnite 

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead