The Server no longer shows up

Two days ago, when I opened up my Gmod, Both the main and event servers did not show up on my favorites like normal. So I decided to check the regular star wars server list and enter in "synergy", but nothing came up. I went back to my favorites and at the bottom of the list it said "Unreachable servers".

spacer.png

I opened that section and saw three servers with IP addresses that all said they aren't responding.

spacer.png

I tried to connect to the second one (I checked to make sure that is the correct IP of the server), but it did not work.
spacer.png

Things I've tried:

- I tried direct connection with the legacy browser.

- I tried to direct connect via a friend already on the server.

- I verified my game.

- I tried cleaning my addons and specific Gmod folders (The ones instructed to when we got the new map) as I had subscribed to a new one before this issue occurred (and I deleted that addon since I didn't have use for it).

- I made sure my computer was fully updated.

- I completely reinstalled Gmod.

Non of these changed anything, the server still shows up on the Unresponsive section along with the event server and one other server that I don't know which it is. Anyone got any fixes?

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

38 minutes ago, Luther said:

This happened to me the other day for about an hour, I just closed gmod and steam and restarted my pc and it showed up again.

Just tried that, didn't fix it.

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

1 hour ago, Luther said:

I am just gonna throw something out there and say maybe try restarting your router. Like I said some random idea I had, probably stupid but worth a shot.

I'll attempt that last, if nothing else works.

spacer.png

Problem Solved for me:

It was an issue with the router, but restarting the router wasn't the only thing I did, I cleaned up a few things on my computer to get this to work.

spacer.png

22 hours ago, Taz said:

did you try the thing i said? usually works whenever i do it and is probably easier than restarting router

it still showed up as server not responding when I did that.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
Forum Admin

Question Answered

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums