We did it Boys

ut_logo.svg

We did it boys, 

I got accepted into my Dream school for College! And I am going into Aerospace Engineering!!

I wanted to make this post cause I wanted to say something to you guys.

I played on this server for a very long time, and I have enjoyed most of my time here. I made a lot of mistakes, and made a lot of friends along the way. I have been also trying to do my best in school. Ever since I was able to watch stuff I was always amazed by movies with Space, that's why I love videogames so much. It explores the unknown, and presents a lot of cool ideas that could be utilized to help further our species. I am telling you all this today because I don't want you to give up on your passion. Everyone has a dream they want to achieve, and you shouldn't let anything stand in the way for you. My time on the server was great, but it cutted into my RL and I was so close to losing this chance to not make it to college. I would hate if they were to happen to anyone of you guys. So take my advice, and if you are on the fence about the server, and have IRL issues, don't let this consume you. Treat it as a game, and a place to hang with friends. 

This server has helped me through a lot, and I just wanted to go ahead and thank some people who really helped me, and I was never able to give them credit for it.

@Forseen This could come as a surprise, but you are kinda a inspiration for me. You are managing to run a server, as well as becoming a teacher and that's awesome. It showed me that you can do the things you love, while also having side projects as well. You have an amazing personality, and I hope it all works out in the end for you. 

@Sock Monkey Sock you might not get this as well, but you have inspired me as well. You kinda of take the personal route, and that is to not treat this game as a job, but as a place to have fun. You showed me that you can have a Personal life, as well as have a gaming life as well (As weird as it sounds) 

@Dragon You have also inspired me. You showed me that you need to put your priorities first, as well as to always have a back up plan. You were always a good friend to me and I thank you for that. 

Anyways this isnt a resignation from the server, because I already left, but Its me saying that I am not gonna be here for a while. I have a lot ahead of me, and I wont have any time for Synergy.

I will always be here to help when it's needed, and will still hang around from time to time. 

I'm not gonna @ more people because I would have to write a 5 page essay but I will just generalize it. To everyone I hung out with on the server, and were my friends. You guys were amazing, and I couldn't have asked for better people to hang with. 

I wanted to write this to tell you all that you shouldn't throw away your dreams because you think you can't do it, or because something is in the way. Nothing is ever gonna be in the way. You just gotta work hard to reach your dream, and luckily for me my hard work is starting to payoff. 

Just have fun! 

Just a song I listened while writing this. Idk why I put it here, but I think a few people will like it 

My discord is open for anyone that wants to chat, so dont be a stranger!

• Winner 9
  • Friendly 4

Former: Liaison

• Retired Founder

@Pythin that's amazing man! Congratulations, I'm so proud of you!!

You better be putting 100% of your efforts towards that, and know that we will always be here for you, no matter what!

Looking forward to progress updates through Discord and catching up on the rare occasion that you get a lil bit of time!!

21 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

It amazes me that one man who says such dumb things can be so secretly smart.

Good work. Go be awesome

He said so many dumb things because he was using all his intelligence on the parts of life that needed it the most, and using video games as more of a creative outlet to let go and have fun. It's the smartest way to do it :D

• Friendly 1

Big congrats Pythin!

Throughout the years when you kept telling us that you were trying to get into college for this you know I always had your back. Good luck and make sure you do your homework or I'll have to call Principle Chambers to come smack you with a ruler.

o7 Be safe!

• Informative 1
  • Optimistic 1

5 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

Big congrats Pythin!

Throughout the years when you kept telling us that you were trying to get into college for this you know I always had your back. Good luck and make sure you do your homework or I'll have to call Principle Chambers to come smack you with a ruler.

o7 Be safe!

For stuff like this I really wish their was a scary reaction  :monkaS:

• Funny 1

Former: Liaison