Jedi Council Records 2/6/21

Jedi Council Agenda
(02/06/2021)

Tabled Items

Action Items (to be voted on) (Knight Suggestions)

Make it so the only model allowed in trials is the male human model - Luther TABLED

Add Hosting Sparring Lessons to the list of ways to get merits for Jedi. As it stands right now the only way to give individuals merits for teaching new Padawan's sparring is by logging it by “Teaching new Padawan's when that is used for giving merits to individuals that bring the Padawan's around and teach them all the rules, saber things (i.e.. Skill points, stances) and all of the things that a new Padawan would need to know. Or change “Attending Lessons for Padawan's, which in my eyes can be seen many different ways, to Hosting Sparring Lessons for Padawan's, An example for that would be attending lore sessions that a Padawan is holding, which to me doesn’t make sense. 100 Merits for each sparring lesson. - Ghost TABLED

Add another way for individuals to receive merits. One of these would be for people such as Consulars, Sentinels, or Guardians. They may receive merits for doing Branch RP. For example, if Sentinels do a lot of Tech RP and EOD Rp during an event, or a consular does a conversion. Also just doing branch RP in general. I’d recommend we call it “Branch Rp Activities” and they can receive 75 merits for this. - Ghost TABLED

Change Knight Rec merits to 125 merits. If you look in the Knight Rec logging area you can see that they are really only given to Padawan's. It would help it even out the Master → Knight Rec Merit gap 200 → 75 - Ghost TABLED

Nominations

REDACTED to Honorary Master 

Promotion/Demotion/Removal/Knight-Watch/Interviews

REDACTED to Jedi General 

TGL - Two people currently applying.

Named Master Promotions
Adi Gallia: - REDACTED

Obi Wan Kenobi: -  REDACTED
A'Sharad Hett: - Open
Cin Drallig - Open
Quinlan Vos: - REDACTED

Ki-Adi-Mundi: - Open