Xander GameMaster Report

Logic

RP Name: Logicless
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:159926113
Staff member you are reporting: Xander
Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable):
Staff Members Wrong-Doing: Breaking GameMaster rules, FailRP, not disciplining failing Event jobs

Explain the situation:

Around 2pm EST on February 5th Xander started an event/encounter. It started normal enough, some weak fighters piloted by event jobs mixed in with AI. Then the event job pilots began to suicide bomb the hanger. This has been done before and I guess isn't the worst thing ever, but the event job continued to do it for the entire event. I do not know who it was or their steamID. There was fighters grounded in aurek, and a vwing tried shooting them and Xander used his phys gun and almost killed the vwing.  Xander at the time was doing the classic Grievous "You foolish droids, I'll do it for you" He then came down as grievous in a geonosis fighter that dooku normally flies. He was wielding dual saber staffs and using force lightning and force reflect. (Possibly more but I do not know). He died probably faster than he had intended, and his fighter got blown up before he could retreat. He then switched over to Dooku and started the fighters again, and gave them insane amounts of health. For reference, I point blank diamond stormed one of the fighters 4 times, each hit deals about 15,000 damage, and then the troopers shot it down. Dooku came down and was dual wielding single bladed lightsabers. I believe he ran away to Aurek, where we chased him down and breached in. At this point I was given permission to diamond storm event jobs. Dooku was inside with a droid behind him, DU unloaded on him and I helped with the breach with two diamond storms which dooku just sat there doing force lightning stream, EATING my diamond storms, which at that range probably should've killed him in one shot. Dooku eventually switched to his dual lightsabers and ran off with force leap spam (classic) then he spawned a fighter in front of himself and sped off. Supposedly after there was another incident at the medbay, which someone reported to me that he was on Dooku and refusing to roleplay when he was captured. However I have no details.

This event was an awful clusterfuck and I was going to post this same thing on the AAR, however it never went up. Meaning he never posted an AAR for an encounter/event which I believe is against the rules since it can be done to avoid negative feedback. The only reason this turned into a staff report is because of the missing AAR

Key points:
-Abusing Set health on ships and jobs
-Not disciplining the suicide bomber
-FailRP with dual wielding Dooku and Double staff grievous (Grievous may be acceptable)
-Refusing to roleplay when captured.
-Essentially doing "/advert CIS warps out" when spawning his ship
-NOT POSTING AN AAR

Evidence (If applicable): https://gyazo.com/b3f6a0b5942c307b0f767d38f51dd9b7

Action I believe should be taken: 

Strike on his gamemaster record
Stern talking to by GMO/GMM
Possible Staff demotion -Only if deemed necessary by Higher ups. I don't believe it should be, but others may thing otherwise

Edited by Logicless
  • Informative 1
  • Pay Respect 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

1 minute ago, Nova_ said:

I believe there is an insufficient amount of evidence to support everything that was said.

Yes there is a lack of evidence, but there was a fair amount of people on. Unfortunately I didn't collect evidence because I didn't think it would be a staff report situation, However the picture shows dual wielding dooku. I'm hoping other people who were on come and give their POV. @Caidoon Jovanovic and a few of the DU boys.

• Informative 1
  • Confused 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

Hi logic,

So this is a thread for staff abuse, while technically he gains the gamemaster role through staff this would be handled by game master leadership.

Since the person in question is a GMO please get in contact with either a GMM or any other GM leadership Above the rank of GMO. 

Imo making a staff report for a gamemaster messing up is just adding more insult to injury. 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Going to be unlocking this post as it requires more feedback 
As this is a staff report

• Agree 1
  • Pay Respect 1
6 minutes ago, Woeny said:

Going to be unlocking this post as it requires more feedback 
As this is a staff report

This is in the staff report section, however is more of a GameMaster Report since I could not for the life of me find a GMM all day. if Heart requested it locked so he may gather details, please respect him and his team so they may deal accordingly, Staff abuse is not something that gets voted on anyway. People being cringe and -1ing something they weren't even there for and not reading that this was never intended to be a staff report. 
Please Relock and let staff deal with staff.

• Confused 1

• Coordinator
Coordinator
6 minutes ago, Logicless said:

This is in the staff report section, however is more of a GameMaster Report since I could not for the life of me find a GMM all day. if Heart requested it locked so he may gather details, please respect him and his team so they may deal accordingly, Staff abuse is not something that gets voted on anyway. People being cringe and -1ing something they weren't even there for and not reading that this was never intended to be a staff report. 
Please Relock and let staff deal with staff.

Understood then for next time please locate a GMO+ as that is the way to report a GM if you don't think its appropriate for a staff report

//Relocking for the GM team to handle :D

• Funny 1
  • 4 weeks later...