Wireless Headset Recommendations

Hanz

I am looking into getting a new Headset because my current one is a little broken, and it is my birthday soon. Can anyone give me a good wireless headset recommendation give or take around $150 (Cheaper is also acceptable). If am looking for one with a microphone, that is also compatible on an Xbox one. Thanks

Edited by FatherHanz
Changed tittle

🌓🌙

2 hours ago, Chambers said:

I have the Artis 7  and they are super light and comfy https://steelseries.com/gaming-headsets/arctis-7x

Steelseries is high quality for its price range (imo) and I've heard good stuff about them on all aspects except the microphone. I have an old arctis 7 with a cord but the microphone took a shit a year after buying. 

Personally I prefer corded stuff so can't really suggest much. Just wanted to put my two cents in about steel series

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

Veteran Admin

Astro A40s

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

• 2 months later...

Either Arctic 7s from steel series or Logitech gpro wiresless 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

1 minute ago, Taz said:

Do not NECROPOST and/or BUMP topics that are months/years old, doing so may result in warning

@Dennis

55pswu.jpg

Suck me buddy 😉

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic