Chumbus - Reclaiming Geonosis

Chumbus

Name: Chumbus

Who helped (If applicable): Jack/Babatunde/Shockpoint

Event Name: Reclaiming Geonosis

Link to Event Document (optional): (No Link)

Summary of Encounter: Republic went to Geonosis to reclaim the planet and take out the CIS forces whilst setting up a permanent presence of their own However were attacked whilst trying to escape

KrMCdFv.png

i have a crush on Zendaya

Banned

8/10 Really well planned, simple setup but worked so well. No bumps or mishaps for the event, was a smooth ride.

10/10 That event was very fun, I am honestly having a hard time finding something that could have been done better. A personal favorite feature of the event for me was having the tank behind enemy lines that we had to secure and protect before being able to make use of it.

• Agree 1

solid 7.5-8/10.

Enjoyable event with a lot of npcs, vehicles, and shooting. There was quite a bit of player choice in how to go about completing the final objective, and despite you crashing at the end, it unfolded very well and I had a great time running around as a medic. Keep up the great work Chumboi

8/10 almost 9, the Sith coming out of nowhere was weird and I think it would be cool to either bring him at the beginning or we can give chase to them or hear comms RP with him. Outside of that a classic shoot up with the addition of RP opportunities. It was solid and I love the ambush at the end it made the fight intense and work fighting!