Question about being gamemaster

Does being gamemaster require a lot of efforts of know how to build and do dupes and spawn NPCs with a current right weapons and making sure that your event is going smooth as planned that you think?

If this is hard you understand Read this sentence: I'm asking is being in game Master hard?

Depends what you do and how you want your event to play out, You can have a in depth event or a basic shoot em up with little RP or you can but time and effort into forming an RP oriented event.

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

You will learn how to do those things over time. When you start as a GH you will learn most of the things that you need to know to become a GM and then from there you will learn the rest as a GM. But yes you need to make sure that NPC's have the correct weapons and that the event is running smoothly. However, you would be an SA if you became a GM and so if you join the staff team you will likely have at least  a month of time as a new admin/admin and that is also when you would gain most of the experience needed to be a good GM.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

Being a game master itself isn't to hard. The hard part is being the person who makes high quality events constantly. Anyone can do a simple "CIS goes brrr" event. It takes time to learn what people like and what works. You also have to be able to boss around people since some won't listen. But the main struggle is getting quality events that everyone like.

Just do what seems like a good idea, no one cares if you have 1-2 bad events. As long as you learn from what made it bad you can be a good GM.

I've been here too long

Forum Admin

Question Answered

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums