Name: Logic

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159926113

Ban Reason: Drama/Toxicity

Date of Ban: August 2019

Length of Ban: Indefinite

Staff Members involved: Joah and Chambers

Reasons why we should accept your appeal: 

The story: 

Basically, over a year ago, I was BCMD Gree during a hard time of the 41st, and I spent alot of time working to keep my numbers and activity up, as we were under the threat of removal. As my reapp approached, so did the deadline for the battalions on the dreaded "Watchlist" and rumors were floating about them removing battalions and replacing them with 187th. which disgusted me, because I think its a not lore friendly battalion, was pointless to add a new attack battalion blah blah. In other words, I felt justified in not liking 187th. Joah then put out a poll, asking if we want to add 187th, and the majority vote was somewhere around 80 percent saying no, and 20 percent saying to add it, Joah made the executive decision to get the models and to add 187th back. So my toxic self decided to make a suggestion before 187th was added, to remove them, and the support was surprising, but unsurprisingly got shut down quickly. I decided that I had enough of being stifled and decided to repost it MULTIPLE times. Joah got ahold of me within an hour, and I was blacklisted from staff, I had "Resigned" from Gree, though I honestly felt pressured to resign, though in the end it was my own decision. At that point I started to lurk around and just be a toxic goof. I started to make posts to annoy chambers, such as "Stirring up the Drama" under spam or whatever the section was called, and it was a gif of stirring mac n cheese. That was the final straw and I had been permanently community banned since. Many months ago I made a ban appeal, but it got shut down by chambers. Other than that, All I have heard about synergy has been what my remaining friends report to me. I have attempted to reach out to Joah and Chambers in the past 6 months but to no avail. 

The Change:

Looking back I was acting like a stupid child who thought that running a server was giving everyone exactly what they want. Which is just stupid. Joah was right to reprimand me with a removal from staff, to make me resign from Gree, and everything he did. I cannot justify my actions against him anymore, I cannot do anything but apologize because I just made his life harder and stressed him out. So I will leave it to the community to decide whether my ban should be removed and the staff to enact it. I want to make claims like "I have matured" "I know better now" but the only ones able to determine those things are anyone except me.

TL;DR
I did dumb, Got punished correctly.

My only requests are that if you have questions or need clarifications to ask, because I can provide more info (as per the rules I may only respond to questions), and as this all happened over a year ago, I do not remember it all very well at the time of writing this, and you only consider information given to you by those involved, as there is a group of people on these forums who may come after me and provide false information, because of past events (none of which is bannable or even an offense).

Evidence to support your claims: Too long ago, no forum access 

• Agree 4

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

Forum Admin

From what I see here you owned up to your actions and have had plenty time to mature. +1.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Ah yes, I remember this. Logic you intentionally started shit as you have said with the intentions to directly upset member(s) of our community. Yes you have owned up for the mistakes and I am a man of second chances but what you’re not telling us is your plan for your return.

What do you plan on doing when/if you’re unbanned?

People asked me what happened, can't even remember what happened at this point, just remember ya doing some shit me abnning you, getting un banned, doing some dumb shit again, getting banned and then you started to poke and stir up drama to cause a revolt or something.

At this point its a Eh from me, the new founder and managment team want to take a new approach and all the power to them, I was very unforgiving during my time as Director and very little patience for people running their mouth about things they didn't understand in a effort to get people upset. 

As Sock said to me, people do change and If Mike can behave himself I am sure you can too.

+1

@Marvel My first instinct was to -1 but the new founder team really wants to open a new chapter, and if he really starts stiring shit or just being a dick head its only a couple words away to get him rebanned.

• Agree 2
2 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

Ah yes, I remember this. Logic you intentionally started shit as you have said with the intentions to directly upset member(s) of our community. Yes you have owned up for the mistakes and I am a man of second chances but what you’re not telling us is your plan for your return.

What do you plan on doing when/if you’re unbanned?

I plan to reach out to old members of the community I was once close with and possibly during the summer get more active and actually play again, I will be a presence during the spring, but likely not active enough to do anything because of college and work. I miss having a community to talk all things star wars and I miss shooting those damn clankers from time to time.

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

It’s been well over a year.

I went from being a toxic asshole who should of been wiped from Null to a director in less than a year.

Everyone is capable of change and people deserve a second chance. What you did was inexcusable, however you can make up for your mistakes by being a valuable member of the community. You already completed your first step by admitting that you fucked up.

+1 keep improving and good luck.

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Sorry but i gotta say no you were toxic in a nother community and destroyed other peoples chances the same thing you did last time you didint learn from it and did it again i personally don't hate you but your someone when they get high power they abuse the living hell out of it and dont know when to stop

Edited by DracoOdinson
  • Disagree 2
2 minutes ago, DracoOdinson said:

Sorry but i gotta say no you were toxic in a nother community and destroyed other peoples chances the same thing you did last time you didint learn from it and did it again i personally don't hate you but your someone when they get high power they abuse the living hell out of it and dont know when to stop

can you give an example? "Another server" is vague

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

2 minutes ago, DracoOdinson said:

That was well over a year ago and a lot can change over a years worth of time. your using your personal emotions from a server YOU were power hungry on as well when you became SODBE reg and gave things out to your friends to solidify your position and hide behind when people called you out for your inexperience not only with SODBE but with being known as Command. If your going to bring things up about Geckos server, you should show some background to back it up.  Your also acting like you were never toxic or did anything wrong yourself and were forgive for it all. 

• Agree 4
  • Informative 1

I don't know you very well and don't know the entire story that had happened. Maybe there was more that meets the eye maybe there wasn't. Your doing the same thing I was wanting to do when I had my own personal ban appeal. I wanted to clear the air and even though I don't play the server anymore I wanted to be able to stay connected with some people.

You seem like you've matured up to own up what you did and it was over a year ago. People gave me a second chance so personally I'm biased in giving you that second chance.

+1

P.s. For those of you -1 with no reason or just saying "Lol"  You make great arguments and give the rest of us a lot of information :FeelsWowMan:

spacer.png

• Agree 4
43 minutes ago, DracoOdinson said:

listen draco your chill and shit but logic may have been toxic then but like the man is pretty chill and I remember you being toxic and simping in another community about carris? Karris? what ever the fuck the name was and you've changed since then i mean logic is just a silly buffoon with a good heart i dont play anymore but hes my boy so +1

Edited by justuscloud5
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Alright, after reading some of these replies I'm going to +1 and here is why.

Currently the community is turning over a new leaf, we are letting people back that we usually wouldn't let back with the hopes that our process helps people and rehabilitates them. I'm totally against permanent bans unless they're done for a good reason; speaking your mind shouldn't have earned you a permanent ban. But I do understand why you were banned. 

As long as you can function as a decent human being on this server I see no problem with you coming back. But if we end up being wrong all it takes is a snap of the fingers to revert back to a permanent. Good luck!

• Agree 3

+1 if i've been given a second chance or 4 i don't see why you can't get one too

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

A lot of people read this and have the opinion of opening up a new chapter and what not. I won’t be voting as I feel my vote would negate that.

However I have questions and do want to voice my concerns.

Logic, buddy. I was toxic but holy shit, I can think of multiple occurrences where you would go out of your way to spite me. You would constantly go the extra mile to negatively impact someone’s day and I do not appreciate people that do that. 

questions 

1) Has the time away fixed the mindset you had when you were here previously? 

2) How do you plan on treating those who you’ve wronged in the past?

3) What do you plan to do upon return? Goals / aspirations? 

4) How can you better the community?

• Winner 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 hour ago, Craigary said:

A lot of people read this and have the opinion of opening up a new chapter and what not. I won’t be voting as I feel my vote would negate that.

However I have questions and do want to voice my concerns.

Logic, buddy. I was toxic but holy shit, I can think of multiple occurrences where you would go out of your way to spite me. You would constantly go the extra mile to negatively impact someone’s day and I do not appreciate people that do that. 

questions 

1) Has the time away fixed the mindset you had when you were here previously? 

2) How do you plan on treating those who you’ve wronged in the past?

3) What do you plan to do upon return? Goals / aspirations? 

4) How can you better the community?

1)  As referenced in the post, yes, however I still have some work to tweak in the online persona of "Logic" to make it better reflect my aspired mindset.

2) I will be interacting on a clean slate policy, as I cannot possibly account for every sleight that has occured on the server, especially since I was a staff member, a bcmd, and a strong stickler for rules, people usually found SOME reason to dislike me.

3) Answered on Page 1 when asked by Bbstine

4) I make some pretty epic docs dude. I also think I'm pretty funny. I dunno, but cannonfodder if nothing else.

• Winner 1

So, I'm not here to stir up past drama, but I personally like to research ban appeals before I officially put my hat into the ring. Back around December 2019 when you made your official leave post, see insert below, Egg had commented on your post and I just wanted to know your take on it since you didn't seem to acknowledge it, after which I will then put in my +1 or -1. I would like to know more about what happened with you and Egg, and if he is telling the truth in the sense that you lied and talked trash behind his back.

Quote in question: 

I'm gonna go spicy on this because all you ever did was talk trash behind my back, lie, and insult me and everything I had ever done for this battalion. I never promoted you past 1st LT because of your clear inability to, despite your name, use logic and think about consequences of what you are doing. You lied to get my friends banned and that is why they kept harassing you. You lied and got chambers after me for deleting docs and continually bullied people that stayed loyal to what I had done and wanted to have some respect. I'm glad you're gone because the server as a whole is in a better place. Good riddance and #beanshouldhavewon.

Edited by Kortnul
  • Informative 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

12 hours ago, Kortnul said:

So, I'm not here to stir up past drama, but I personally like to research ban appeals before I officially put my hat into the ring. Back around December 2019 when you made your official leave post, see insert below, Egg had commented on your post and I just wanted to know your take on it since you didn't seem to acknowledge it, after which I will then put in my +1 or -1. I would like to know more about what happened with you and Egg, and if he is telling the truth in the sense that you lied and talked trash behind his back.

Quote in question: 

I'm gonna go spicy on this because all you ever did was talk trash behind my back, lie, and insult me and everything I had ever done for this battalion. I never promoted you past 1st LT because of your clear inability to, despite your name, use logic and think about consequences of what you are doing. You lied to get my friends banned and that is why they kept harassing you. You lied and got chambers after me for deleting docs and continually bullied people that stayed loyal to what I had done and wanted to have some respect. I'm glad you're gone because the server as a whole is in a better place. Good riddance and #beanshouldhavewon.

Okay so I am treating this as a direct question, as it is asking for my take. 

The situation with Egg and his Friends requires a history lesson. So I will briefly explain things from my point of view, and I urge @Egg to give his perspective, and anyone else involved in these situations like @Grum and @Chambers (Unfortunately Hudson has left the community and will not provide his POV) to provide multiple perspectives. 

Egg was gree for 10 terms straight. and 41st was in an AWFUL place, it had a few officers, but 3 commanders, Jordan, Xeight and Kazuto. Jefferson had recently retired from CMD (they had their 4th CMD slot instead of XO at the time)  to my knowledge, before I joined the 41st. Egg was in talks with the Reg CMD Hudson and high command at the time around his 10th reapp about his removal if he didn't step it up. Long story short he ended up getting removed, at the time I was somewhere in the Senior NCO ranks and did not know the ins and outs of the battalion yet. All CMD+ were removed. Egg's Groupies left the battalion with hateful messages to Chambers and Hudson (Resulting in Hudson getting emotional and leaving the community all together, to this day Egg acts like he did everyone a favor), Grief shot up DB. and Sanchez became Gree. He promoted me to WO. Bean was a 2ndLT who came back from LOA, and got promoted to 1stLT. Sanchez went megasuper inactive posting LOA's back to back in a span of a week after his return, and I felt Bean was not suited for running the battalion, so I ran against him. We both received and interview and the high command chose me to be Gree. Where I immediately wiped legacy, and (Eventually) perm blacklisted Egg and his strongest supporters from the Battalion on the terms of minginess, toxicity, and in some cases MRDM throughout my term and Sanchez's term, From rumors I hear, they came back to the 41st when Egg got Gree and haven't been perfect little soldiers still. I then opened some documents to find messages from an ex-41st with doc edit powers, who I have now forgotten, though I cannot remember who, saying I should kill myself, and I redid docs, with some having been lost, due to either a misunderstanding or malicious intent (That remains unknown to this day, and no action has been taken against anyone due to lack of evidence), and rebuilt the 41st from the ground up alongside Bean, until he got arrested as my XO, where I demoted him and he left the battalion. Another incident with this group of people was one of them got unbanned from the server and talked some CTs into MRDMing the during DB, and disrespect me in the middle of debrief as well. So his and his friend's hatred for me is clear. Another incident that I hardly remember was when I was being harassed on Teamspeak by an alt that I believe I figured out to be Jefferson, be it through his steam profile in game or through similar names, the event escapes my memory, regardless, some horrible things were said and I reported such actions to staff where actions were taken. And when I reported such occurrences I was accused of slander by Egg and his close friends. 

TL;DR 
I got Gree through a fair election and Egg and friends got mad and got banned/blacklisted. 

I know this post may seem controversial, or one sided, hence why I called upon other perspectives, so it does not appear to be calling upon old drama. 

To clarify, I am referring to Egg's closest friends as Odinsons, because I don't care to know who is and isn't a part of that group as they were huge before my time on synergy, and I did not associate with any of them.

Edit: Fixed the third commanders name, as time had messed up my memory of the situation slightly | Fixed all reference of Odinson to Egg's friend group, to avoid hurt feelings and baseless accusations. Provided new information in Purple

Edited by 41st Logic
  • Informative 1

I have been taking some time to think about how to properly word my feelings about this. You said quite a few slanderous things about myself and those that I care about, so I am having a hard time with this. Yes, people can change, but they also don't. The things that I am talking about are not reasons why you were originally banned, but they are reasons why I believe that you should stay banned. Yes, those people proceeded to harass you after things that you said because some of those things that were said may have not been entirely true. What I am trying to say is, you have a very difficult and complicated history with a lot of people on this server. Both good and bad. I believe that I am one of those people who had bad experiences and still have to deal with things that were said to this day. My reputation as a commander and a person in this community was directly damaged because of the things that you and your officers said. You even stuck chambers on me and I was threatened with punishments for deleting docs without so much as a message from you regarding these documents. I will give this appeal a -1 because of all the bad blood between us that I don't think is so easily buried.

However, I do wish you luck on this appeal and if you truly have changed, and if not, then good luck in life fellow gamer

Edited by Egg
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 2
  • Pay Respect 1

Just a quick disclaimer, I was not involved at all with the 5th grader drama that involved Logic, but I instead witnessed the events unfold as a bystander. 

Ok my guy here we go. Ima be real, what you did back then was just not cool, in any sense of the word. It frankly left a sour taste of the server in my mouth and was one of main reasons as to why I decided to take a break from this community again. I'm not one for getting hung up on past events, especially on a Garry's mod server, and I also firmly believe people change with time. However, the drama you caused and the nuisance it was for everyone involved or witnessing it was literally enough to get myself and a hand full of other people to leave for a while. I've legitimately never seen such a clown fiesta in any other video game or community and that's saying something. This is ultimately why I'm giving you a -1. All you were was a pain in the ass and a gnarly stain on this servers history. Out of a childish fit of rage you made life hell for many people in this community, many people who were and still are genuinely great fellas. The reaction you got out of them was to be expected and in my eyes only natural, though not excusable. In my opinion you should not be allowed back due to the personality and priorities that you showed you had, as you behaved more like an ape with a keyboard and mic than a Human being with "Logic".

With that out of the way. I wish you good luck with the appeal, and should you be allowed back, I genuinely hope that you really did change for the better.

• Confused 1

This definitely was a juicy subject back in 2019 from an outsider’s POV. 

I sorta remember this as I was Barriss before Egg’s removal. Logic, you can probably admit to yourself that you were a very toxic person during those days, but i’ve seen many people in this community be granted not one, not two, but three+ chances. I can sorta vouch for Logic about the documentation thing although, the mans literally built most of the docs that the ex-41st wiped. 

+1, hope to see you back on the field.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Time before Neyo

After joining the server for the first time I walk about the map asking what each battalion does and how they are on the server. After asking a good bit of people I learned that the 41st was the WORST battalion before Dooms unit at the time only due to DU having Z6s. This was due to an inactive BCMD who was a minge and refused to discipline his battalion. This was shown by how his battalion acted with and without him on the server. They would run around jumping on and off ships waiting for ATC to answer and would have those with hex shields throw them at every DB. He would also let people join his battalion as a SPC, not a PVT.

During both of my Neyo terms

Everything above was still happening. Eggs activity on the server was already starting to drop. He had placed those who were in his friend group (the Odinsons) to officer positions even if they were not capable of being one. At this point Hudson from RANCOR had made his way into the Recon Reg position. A good bit of his time was with my battalion but it started to become less and less due to him having to deal with the 41st and the activity of their BCMD. He still was not disciplining his battalion, you can see this via CG arrest logs. a few examples are, on 9/5/18 Blackship was arrested for trespassing, the same day another 41st was arrested for doing the same thing. There are move arrests between the examples, mostly for spamming buttons. On 9/6/18 Delaware was arrested for racism. On 9/11/18 Blackship (again) has two arrests, one for failRP and another for RDM. Blackship should of been removed and blacklisted at this point for multiple arrests back to back. On 9/20/18 SGT Preacher was arrested for RDMx2, he should of been removed on the spot no matter what due to rdm. Well Preacher was arrested the same day for RDMx2, AGAIN! Egg has an arrest himself as a BCMD for RDM (I understand having fun and going just a bit to far as I have an arrest on me for RDM as well). The list goes on and on, you can CTRL F and search 41st and see the MASS amount of arrests and read each of them yourself. Well around this time, I had learned Hudson removed Egg due to inactivity and the inability to control/discipline his battalion.

Now i do want to make this BEYOND clear. I am not for or against the removal of Logics ban, what logic did to get banned was absolutely fucking stupid. He should of came to me when i was his Recon Reg. I would of been able to stop him from making this mistake. Also when I say he wouldn't discipline his battalion, I am going off of the definition, that says "the practice of training people to obey rules or a code of behavior, using punishment to correct disobedience".

At this point i could give two fucks less about this whole thing and both sides. I am only posting this because Logic had asked for my perspective here. I have past dislikes for both parties but have forgiven and moved on with both of them. 

CG Arrest Logs

• Informative 5

You get a +1 for this appeal, however please do the following if you get accepted:

1. Learn to take criticism, even if you don't agree with it right away, look at the situation from the other person's shoes. 
2. Friends are here to help, call upon them if you need them

3. DON'T BE DUMB! I get that emotions can change rather quickly and make you make decisions you regret. We've all been there, so learn how to take a deep breath and reassess the situation at hand. 

You're a good kid remember that. And don't let the weird people on the internet tell you different. 

P.S DON'T BE DUMB!

• Winner 2

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

+1

You have provided a lot of detail in this appeal, which I appreciate. I believe that you should be given a second chance, as you seem to have matured and recognize the mistakes you made in the past. Good luck!

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

5 hours ago, Grum said:

Time before Neyo

After joining the server for the first time I walk about the map asking what each battalion does and how they are on the server. After asking a good bit of people I learned that the 41st was the WORST battalion before Dooms unit at the time only due to DU having Z6s. This was due to an inactive BCMD who was a minge and refused to discipline his battalion. This was shown by how his battalion acted with and without him on the server. They would run around jumping on and off ships waiting for ATC to answer and would have those with hex shields throw them at every DB. He would also let people join his battalion as a SPC, not a PVT.

During both of my Neyo terms

Everything above was still happening. Eggs activity on the server was already starting to drop. He had placed those who were in his friend group (the Odinsons) to officer positions even if they were not capable of being one. At this point Hudson from RANCOR had made his way into the Recon Reg position. A good bit of his time was with my battalion but it started to become less and less due to him having to deal with the 41st and the activity of their BCMD. He still was not disciplining his battalion, you can see this via CG arrest logs. a few examples are, on 9/5/18 Blackship was arrested for trespassing, the same day another 41st was arrested for doing the same thing. There are move arrests between the examples, mostly for spamming buttons. On 9/6/18 Delaware was arrested for racism. On 9/11/18 Blackship (again) has two arrests, one for failRP and another for RDM. Blackship should of been removed and blacklisted at this point for multiple arrests back to back. On 9/20/18 SGT Preacher was arrested for RDMx2, he should of been removed on the spot no matter what due to rdm. Well Preacher was arrested the same day for RDMx2, AGAIN! Egg has an arrest himself as a BCMD for RDM (I understand having fun and going just a bit to far as I have an arrest on me for RDM as well). The list goes on and on, you can CTRL F and search 41st and see the MASS amount of arrests and read each of them yourself. Well around this time, I had learned Hudson removed Egg due to inactivity and the inability to control/discipline his battalion.

Now i do want to make this BEYOND clear. I am not for or against the removal of Logics ban, what logic did to get banned was absolutely fucking stupid. He should of came to me when i was his Recon Reg. I would of been able to stop him from making this mistake. Also when I say he wouldn't discipline his battalion, I am going off of the definition, that says "the practice of training people to obey rules or a code of behavior, using punishment to correct disobedience".

At this point i could give two fucks less about this whole thing and both sides. I am only posting this because Logic had asked for my perspective here. I have past dislikes for both parties but have forgiven and moved on with both of them. 

CG Arrest Logs

First of all, id like to say that much of the things that you are saying is either blatantly untrue or heavily imbellished and I really do not appreciate you trying to mislead everyone in this thread for no reason at all, other than to seemingly jerk off your 41st hate boner. You personally have been a very toxic member towards myself and the members of my battalion since you joined the server I believe. My removal was done with information that Hudson got from Sanchez in a rant, who then proceeded to take it and run to high command and provide out of context information with nothing as a single talk to myself. Yes the battalion had issues, I've admitted that many times. There were minges that got into the battalion after passing the tryout, but every battalion has that, and to say that they would go unpunished is just a blatant lie and a very very big accusation that you have absolutely no real proof of, because you just hate 41st so much. If a new pvt gets arrested for trespassing in an area because he didn't see a sign or didn't fully understand the rules of the server, I would give them the benefit of the doubt and talk to them and tell them to be more careful and to watch where they're going, because as a leader, you are meant to guide and help new players to the server and battalion. If someone did rdm or get arrested for an actual serious crime, they were dealt with very quickly, we just didn't feel a need to go and publicly shame people because thats just unnecessarily cruel because it's just a game and it drives people away from the server. In terms of battalion leadership, xeight did try to have as much fun in the night time hours because its just a game and if he was ever arrested, he was dealt with accordingly, such as his breaking pts in debrief, he was demoted from major to cpt out of my senior officers and stayed at cpt for several months. The other is pythin, who caused more headaches for me than anyone else in the battalion and you've got me there ngl, if I could go back, I wouldn't have put him past 1st LT and im sorry for unleashing that evil upon the server. In regards to me putting only my friends and  "odinsons" is honestly just a brainless comment. Like actually, did you even think about what you were saying before you said it? Most of them were not odinsons actually and yes they were my friends, because generally when you spend several months with people in a battalion, you generate friendships and trust between each other, or at least you should, idk about 91st because once you took over, first thing you did was cut all ties that doc and I built. In addition OF COURSE I am going to put people I trust to do the jobs that I need them to do in positions that I know that I can handle to make my life as a bcmd easier. If I don't trust someone, why would I put them in a position of power that can actively be detrimental to those in the battalion? Many of the things that youre trying to bring up and mud youre trying to sling is entirely irrelevant to this appeal, so I dont know why you thought to post it, but I believe it is entirely just to once again fuel your 41st hate boner, or just to see how much drama you can try to stir up or what, but at least try to stay on topic for once. 

To everyone else reading this, I apologize for the lengthy post, but in regards to my -1 this is the kind of stuff that I was talking about. Opinions and hate from other battalions based off of very little other than embellishments, out of context situations, personal hatred for the battalion, lies, and rumors. 

Before I get clapped for multiple posts, count this as pt 2 of my -1

• Agree 1
  • Informative 3

I will admit the old 41st high command was not what we needed in the battalion at the time. Yes, the battalion was thriving with numbers but the drama and toxicity followed with it.  Most of us at the time where young and stupid and where more worried about losing Egg and not focusing on improving ourselves as a battalion/person. I hated who I was two years ago but when you let your emotions cloud your judgement people will look at you that way forever. I just wanna say a lot of us aren't even apart of the whole "Odinson Group" just because we hang out with those individuals doesn't mean we associate with what certain members have done. I left all the old drama behind because it was childish and not good for the server as a whole but what I want to know is how you have changed as a person and why I should change my -1 to a +1. 

For now -1. I wish you the best of luck.

Edited by J.Jefferson
  • Agree 2

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster

@Grum What are you even on about mate?

@41st Logic  Don't feel the need to dig all that shit back up, people were fucking up, people made mistakes, things happened with the bat (I have seen the same internal battalion drama with this much toxciity since then multiple times in every battalion) but at the end of the day I am judging you on why you were banned  and with the new standards the managment and founder team want to move forward with, you get a shot at an appeal.

• Agree 2

After what Logic has told me in a few posts before this one, I will go ahead and give him my +1.

In my eyes you were simply defending your battalion from removal and I think all BCMD's can stand up and agree to that notion.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

9 hours ago, 41st Logic said:

Egg was gree for 10 terms straight. and 41st was in an AWFUL place, it had a few officers, but 3 commanders, Jordan, Xeight and Cloud. Jefferson had recently retired from XO to my knowledge, before I joined the 41st. Egg was in talks with the Reg CMD Hudson at the time about his removal if he didn't step it up. Long story short he ended up getting removed, at the time I was somewhere in the Senior NCO ranks. All CMD+ were removed. Egg's Groupies left the battalion with hateful messages to Chambers and Hudson, Grief shot up DB. and Sanchez became Gree. He promoted me to WO. Bean was a 2ndLT who came back from LOA, and got promoted to 1stLT. Sanchez went megasuper inactive, and I felt Bean was not suited for running the battalion, so I ran against him. We both recieved and interview and the high command chose me to be Gree. Where I immediately wiped legacy, and perm blacklisted Egg and the top Odinsons from the Battalion on the terms of minginess, toxicity, and in some cases MRDM. I then opened some documents to find messages from an ex-41st with doc edit powers, who I have now forgotten, though if I remember it was unkindled, saying I should kill myself, and I redid docs, and rebuilt the 41st from the ground up. Another incident with this group of people was one of them got unbanned from the server and talked some CTs into MRDMing the during DB, and disrespect me in the middle of debrief as well. So his and his friend's hatred for me is clear, and when I reported such occurrences I was accused of slander etc etc.

Im writing this on my phone while trying to get ready for work, so bear with me here.

I'll agree, 41st wasn't in the greatest place at the time of my removal, I was burned out after having to fend off 2 hostile takeovers and I just wanted to play some star wars. But you have many things wrong in your claim as to what happened and idk if its just time and you forgot, because it was a hot minute ago. First, my commanders were Jordan, xeight, and Kazuto. Cloud was a major at the time I believe and is an entirely different cloud from @justuscloud5. Two of these commanders were on LOA at the time because people have lives and I understood that, so there wasn't a commander on at all times to keep things going, especially since I work at a grocery store and things get REALLY busy around Thanksgiving which was when this all culminated. Jefferson had resigned from cmd after the whole ordeal with freck and matra running for gree. He realized that he went too far and it was not good of him and he put the battalion in a bad light because of that, so he stepped down from his position. Hudson never actually talked to me about removing me before it happened. He would always just give me a ping in the commander chat and id say that I was at work, ask him what's up, ill be home in x hours, or ill be on tomorrow we can chat then. I was then told, "no, its all good" or just simply left on read. While I was getting removed I was simply told youre being removed but not given any actual reasoning behind it, which is why people were angry. And not everyone left because I got removed, some stayed behind because they cared for the battalion as much as I did. Sanchez had personal stuff going on and a useless reg who gutted the battalion and left a week later, so I honestly don't blame him. He tried his best with what he had and I respect that. Grief was banned after flaming Hudson so hard it made him cry, which to be fair wasn't all that difficult to do. Jefferson is the one who massrdmed, but the toxic messaging happened after you claimed he was ban evading in TeamSpeak to chill with wombat and I and play uno in the reg channel. This claim was entirely false and thats why you were targeted. A false claim that led to him being further banned. You may have wiped some legacies but you did not immediately wipe or blacklist me because I was at least still in the discord at the time lurking and talking to bean. I did depart from there after about a month and then a few weeks later put all my swrp docs into a folder and hid it away as a distant memory. I was then messaged by Chambers a week after that claiming that I was going to get in trouble for deleting docs and hurting the battalion because of that. That is also something I did not do. 

10 hours ago, 41st Logic said:

I got Gree through a fair election and Egg and friends got mad and got banned/blacklisted. 

This is just simply untrue and so far from what even happened. I said bean should have won because bean was a better leader than you who was an officer when the battalion was alive and came up through the battalion when it was doing well. He'd been through a few ups and downs and knew how to learn from his mistakes. He fumbled the interview and also he wasn't a toxic clown who put the battalion in an even worse light than you ever said I put it in. 

10 hours ago, 41st Logic said:

To clarify, I am referring to Egg's closest friends as Odinsons, because I don't care to know who is and isn't a part of that group.

This is just disingenuous and honestly just hurtful to do. Not all Odinsons are my friends and not all my friends are Odinsons. You lumping people into that group that are not actually apart of it is lazy and honestly just toxic, you are unable to state the names of the people that are supposed to be wronging you, so you just say "odinsons did it" like its actually supposed to mean something of value and I really dont appreciate it. You lied and embellish claims against myself in this very thing that I am quoting, seemingly in an attempt to play victim, showing me that you have not really changed. 

• Agree 6
38 minutes ago, Egg said:

Im writing this on my phone while trying to get ready for work, so bear with me here.

I'll agree, 41st wasn't in the greatest place at the time of my removal, I was burned out after having to fend off 2 hostile takeovers and I just wanted to play some star wars. But you have many things wrong in your claim as to what happened and idk if its just time and you forgot, because it was a hot minute ago. First, my commanders were Jordan, xeight, and Kazuto. Cloud was a major at the time I believe and is an entirely different cloud from @justuscloud5. Two of these commanders were on LOA at the time because people have lives and I understood that, so there wasn't a commander on at all times to keep things going, especially since I work at a grocery store and things get REALLY busy around Thanksgiving which was when this all culminated. Jefferson had resigned from cmd after the whole ordeal with freck and matra running for gree. He realized that he went too far and it was not good of him and he put the battalion in a bad light because of that, so he stepped down from his position. Hudson never actually talked to me about removing me before it happened. He would always just give me a ping in the commander chat and id say that I was at work, ask him what's up, ill be home in x hours, or ill be on tomorrow we can chat then. I was then told, "no, its all good" or just simply left on read. While I was getting removed I was simply told youre being removed but not given any actual reasoning behind it, which is why people were angry. And not everyone left because I got removed, some stayed behind because they cared for the battalion as much as I did. Sanchez had personal stuff going on and a useless reg who gutted the battalion and left a week later, so I honestly don't blame him. He tried his best with what he had and I respect that. Grief was banned after flaming Hudson so hard it made him cry, which to be fair wasn't all that difficult to do. Jefferson is the one who massrdmed, but the toxic messaging happened after you claimed he was ban evading in TeamSpeak to chill with wombat and I and play uno in the reg channel. This claim was entirely false and thats why you were targeted. A false claim that led to him being further banned. You may have wiped some legacies but you did not immediately wipe or blacklist me because I was at least still in the discord at the time lurking and talking to bean. I did depart from there after about a month and then a few weeks later put all my swrp docs into a folder and hid it away as a distant memory. I was then messaged by Chambers a week after that claiming that I was going to get in trouble for deleting docs and hurting the battalion because of that. That is also something I did not do. 

This is just simply untrue and so far from what even happened. I said bean should have won because bean was a better leader than you who was an officer when the battalion was alive and came up through the battalion when it was doing well. He'd been through a few ups and downs and knew how to learn from his mistakes. He fumbled the interview and also he wasn't a toxic clown who put the battalion in an even worse light than you ever said I put it in. 

This is just disingenuous and honestly just hurtful to do. Not all Odinsons are my friends and not all my friends are Odinsons. You lumping people into that group that are not actually apart of it is lazy and honestly just toxic, you are unable to state the names of the people that are supposed to be wronging you, so you just say "odinsons did it" like its actually supposed to mean something of value and I really dont appreciate it. You lied and embellish claims against myself in this very thing that I am quoting, seemingly in an attempt to play victim, showing me that you have not really changed. 

Thank you for putting insight to this for all those who werent there

• Friendly 3

:pepeL:

12 hours ago, 41st Logic said:

Okay so I am treating this as a direct question, as it is asking for my take. 

The situation with Egg and his Friends requires a history lesson. So I will briefly explain things from my point of view, and I urge @Egg to give his perspective, and anyone else involved in these situations like @Grum and @Chambers (Unfortunately Hudson has left the community and will not provide his POV) to provide multiple perspectives. 

Egg was gree for 10 terms straight. and 41st was in an AWFUL place, it had a few officers, but 3 commanders, Jordan, Xeight and Kazuto. Jefferson had recently retired from CMD (they had their 4th CMD slot instead of XO at the time)  to my knowledge, before I joined the 41st. Egg was in talks with the Reg CMD Hudson and high command at the time around his 10th reapp about his removal if he didn't step it up. Long story short he ended up getting removed, at the time I was somewhere in the Senior NCO ranks and did not know the ins and outs of the battalion yet. All CMD+ were removed. Egg's Groupies left the battalion with hateful messages to Chambers and Hudson (Resulting in Hudson getting emotional and leaving the community all together, to this day Egg acts like he did everyone a favor), Grief shot up DB. and Sanchez became Gree. He promoted me to WO. Bean was a 2ndLT who came back from LOA, and got promoted to 1stLT. Sanchez went megasuper inactive posting LOA's back to back in a span of a week after his return, and I felt Bean was not suited for running the battalion, so I ran against him. We both received and interview and the high command chose me to be Gree. Where I immediately wiped legacy, and (Eventually) perm blacklisted Egg and his strongest supporters from the Battalion on the terms of minginess, toxicity, and in some cases MRDM throughout my term and Sanchez's term, From rumors I hear, they came back to the 41st when Egg got Gree and haven't been perfect little soldiers still. I then opened some documents to find messages from an ex-41st with doc edit powers, who I have now forgotten, though if I remember who it was, saying I should kill myself, and I redid docs, with some having been lost, due to either a misunderstanding or malicious intent (That remains unknown to this day, and no action has been taken against anyone due to lack of evidence), and rebuilt the 41st from the ground up alongside Bean, until he got arrested as my XO, where I demoted him and he left the battalion. Another incident with this group of people was one of them got unbanned from the server and talked some CTs into MRDMing the during DB, and disrespect me in the middle of debrief as well. So his and his friend's hatred for me is clear. Another incident that I hardly remember was when I was being harassed on Teamspeak by an alt that I believe I figured out to be Jefferson, be it through his steam profile in game or through similar names, the event escapes my memory, regardless, some horrible things were said and I reported such actions to staff where actions were taken. And when I reported such occurrences I was accused of slander by Egg and his close friends. 

TL;DR 

I know this post may seem controversial, or one sided, hence why I called upon other perspectives, so it does not appear to be calling upon old drama. 

To clarify, I am referring to Egg's closest friends as Odinsons, because I don't care to know who is and isn't a part of that group as they were huge before my time on synergy, and I did not associate with any of them.

Edit: Fixed the third commanders name, as time had messed up my memory of the situation slightly | Fixed all reference of Odinson to Egg's friend group, to avoid hurt feelings and baseless accusations. Provided new information in Purple

New information provided in this edit, clarifying some of the story as it had been written late last night and revealing new information, making this comment allowed according to the ban appeal rules. Important edits/details in purple. 

If staff deem this post against their rules, they may reprimand me, however, I feel self defense in a situation so controversial and unknown to the new players and the players who were not involved with this beef at the time have the right to have it fleshed out from EVERY side, not just the side of those who may comment freely.

Edit: I also want to point out the only reason I am dredging up old shit like this is because someone had asked exactly what Egg meant on my last ban appeal, where he attacked me over such things. 

The reason for my ban was NOTHING to do with the situation for Egg, not even a chip in the basket. The reason I was banned was because I made a stupid decision and it caused mass drama among the players and the owners. This is just beef between me and his group of friends, Beef I am willing to ignore and move past, because you know what, arguing on the internet about who can run a battalion better makes us both look like children. I can play on the server and choose not to interact with Egg or a select few of his friends who have wronged me, and I have wronged in the past. As I mentioned in a previous response to a question. I will be enforcing upon myself a clean slate policy. I will not let something from almost 2 years ago influence my opinion on you today, if I can become less toxic, then I have to treat you guys like you became less toxic. 

Edited by 41st Logic
Clarifying one more thing

Logic, Logic, Logic, how do I start this off, first off that egg and the odinsons tea caused a bit of drama and got banned but after Llama and joah talking to each other about the whole ordeal, joah thought it was stupid that almost of the Odinson’s got banned in the first place and then Joah proceeded to unban them. Yes I know I fucked up and shot up debrief, and yes it is true about me flaming Hudson so hard that he went up to his own channel and cried. But see from then on after my ban I went and actually did things with my life that made it fun. After a year I have actually have been able to better myself as a person. Do I think you are going to do the same thing, my answer simply is no. You have caused drama to the point of beyond belief. Day in and day out when you were Gree you blame every little problem on Egg and spew out bullshit about him and the Odinsons. This disgusts me as a player on this server. Yes I know I have cause some drama but from then I have apologized to Sanchez and joah about what I did. I came back to help out the 41st rebuild again. Just like now I am trying my best to help out @Wren rebuild the 41st. You solely destroyed the 41st. This is when Venom had to step in and ten against you as Gree which in the end he won because of how dead and screwed up the battalion was at the time. I don’t think you are a good person. So I am going to leave my -1 here. 

• Funny 1
  • Confused 2

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

I recovered my account for this but ima hit that with a big -1.

People deserve second chances but from what I saw you had many chances before ultimately being perma banned in the first place ontop of the fact you where a staff and BCMD when doing this. There is no, "i've changed"  you should already be well aware when you are in those positions. You talk alot about the 41st being bad under Egg but that man led the battalion for more then 2 years and I'm my honest opinion it's only ever been good under him, mostly every other Gree after him has been laughably forgettable

I will always stand by my word that bad BCMDs will blame previous ones or always state that they did "backend work" and "doc work" so they can try to claim successful actions of the next BCMDs

You also removed a bunch of legacy members because you absolutely didnt want any feedback from the players who put years into that battalion.

Edit : i bring up some of the 41st drama and the way he has acted as BCMD purely because he has previously given others no chances to change and no second chances

Edited by Trig
36 minutes ago, Grief said:

This is when Venom had to step in and ten against you as Gree which in the end he won because of how dead and screwed up the battalion was at the time.

Logic didn’t even have the chance to run for a second term seeing as how he was banned in his first term. So how is that possible?

• Informative 3

Now I initially wasn't going to reply to this post because I wanted to avoid any confrontation or drama that I can avoid especially drama that has happened ages ago but being mentioned for saying something horrible that's simply untrue I have to reply to this. For the most part I nearly never interacted with you and barely knew you in the first place. At the time I did know you we're toxic and have recently wiped all legacies including mine even though I didn't do anything to have it removed so I was of course angry and annoyed which I will admit I have joined the TeamSpeak to troll but nothing more than that. Sometimes I have joined in on drama that was happening in the TeamSpeak but I knew not to say anything as bad as you said I said. I knew if I did say anything like that I would be Indefinitely banned and never be able to come back. Since then I was punished for what I did and overall have changed I really am now trying to avoid any confrontation of drama and I'm trying not to become who I used to be. All the drama that caused you to get banned and how you're describing you're side of things is putting you in the victim position and is showing me that you truly haven't changed at all and can't admit to his mistakes.  I'm sorry for anything I might've said back then but it sure as hell wasn't anything as bad as that. Overall I feel like you blame everything that has ever bad happened to you on everybody else other than yourself. I seriously think if you do come back you will just never let the drama go away and it will cause problems in the future.  I'm leaving a -1

Edited by Unkindled
It's Irrelevant
  • Agree 2
6 hours ago, Unkindled said:

Now I initially wasn't going to reply to this post because I wanted to avoid any confrontation or drama that I can avoid especially drama that has happened ages ago but being mentioned for saying something horrible that's simply untrue I have to reply to this. For the most part I nearly never interacted with you and barely knew you in the first place. At the time I did know you we're toxic and have recently wiped all legacies including mine even though I didn't do anything to have it removed so I was of course angry and annoyed which I will admit I have joined the TeamSpeak to troll but nothing more than that. Sometimes I have joined in on drama that was happening in the TeamSpeak but I knew not to say anything as bad as you said I said. I knew if I did say anything like that I would be Indefinitely banned and never be able to come back. Since then I was punished for what I did and overall have changed I really am now trying to avoid any confrontation of drama and I'm trying not to become who I used to be. All the drama that caused you to get banned and how you're describing you're side of things is putting you in the victim position and is showing me that you truly haven't changed at all and can't admit to his mistakes.  I'm sorry for anything I might've said back then but it sure as hell wasn't anything as bad as that. Overall I feel like you blame everything that has ever bad happened to you on everybody else other than yourself. I seriously think if you do come back you will just never let the drama go away and it will cause problems in the future. With the drama that happened with Joah I feel as if it's just gonna be brought back up again and will in the end cause things to go haywire. I'm leaving a -1

This isn't really my place to respond, but good lord, you're reasoning to put it nicely is dumb, Joahs gone, he of course could come on time to time, but i doubt he'll come back ,So how is that drama going to be brought back? both of you seem to be in the same situation where you're saying oh i use to be this and now im this, if you're not willing to give someone a chance when you were given a chance you need some rethinking to do especially since you say you weren't as bad as him and i personally find that hard to believe since i was here when you were.

Edited by Piff
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 3

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

I'm going to +1 this and I want you to hear me out: 

Personally,  I thought Logic was pretty chill myself.  I was sadden to hear he got permabanned because of everything that happened for speaking his heart out.  A year can change a person and if he wants to come back and interact with the community,   he should be given a chance.

Also,  Can we not turn this thread into an argument about egg? :monkaH:

Edited by Zensras
  • Agree 3
  • Confused 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

-1 - Listen, it's GMOD, it's a game. But still, this person was second to only Hayley in toxicity levels. If thats the path the community wants to go nowadays I guess go for it. But if you want to avoid any unnecessary drama, I'd go ahead and keep this ban. But shit what do I know, I'm just some washed up SOBDE dude.

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

Some people seem to have a misunderstanding that he does not plan to comeback. He wants to comeback in the sense of reconnecting with some people. YOU don't have to be that person to reconnect with him if you don't want. I can almost guarantee hes been enjoying himself playing other games and bettering himself. I personally had my ban appeal for the same reasons and I've only been on the server in 3 occasions since then. If logic is coming back to do that same thing whats the harm in that especially with the new founders trying to turn over a new leaf and giving these people these chances to appeal because they want to reconnect. This stuff happened over a year ago and yes there seems to be some kind of major drama every year. Joah is gone and i doubt he even visit again so unless joah personally seeks out logic i don't think anything new will occur. 

There seems to be a lot of personal grudges and bad blood to the point someone came back and had to reverify their account just so they could -1 logic. Honestly if you have to do that is that not some kind of witch hunting? Clearly someone told that person just so they come and -1 it.

I'm just saying it's been a shitty year with a lot of changes in everyone's lives. We all had to live through these changes one way or another. As of now it's a brand new year with new founders and a fresher looking community. Give the man a chance to prove you all wrong the same way yall gave me the chance.

spacer.png 

• Agree 2
  • Winner 4
57 minutes ago, 40Ninjaman said:

Some people seem to have a misunderstanding that he does not plan to comeback. He wants to comeback in the sense of reconnecting with some people. YOU don't have to be that person to reconnect with him if you don't want. I can almost guarantee hes been enjoying himself playing other games and bettering himself. I personally had my ban appeal for the same reasons and I've only been on the server in 3 occasions since then. If logic is coming back to do that same thing whats the harm in that especially with the new founders trying to turn over a new leaf and giving these people these chances to appeal because they want to reconnect. This stuff happened over a year ago and yes there seems to be some kind of major drama every year. Joah is gone and i doubt he even visit again so unless joah personally seeks out logic i don't think anything new will occur. 

There seems to be a lot of personal grudges and bad blood to the point someone came back and had to reverify their account just so they could -1 logic. Honestly if you have to do that is that not some kind of witch hunting? Clearly someone told that person just so they come and -1 it.

I'm just saying it's been a shitty year with a lot of changes in everyone's lives. We all had to live through these changes one way or another. As of now it's a brand new year with new founders and a fresher looking community. Give the man a chance to prove you all wrong the same way yall gave me the chance.

spacer.png 

This is all fine and dandy, instead of realizing the dude caused a shit ton of issues, let's just blame witch hunting & personal issues for why people don't want him back. Let's also just lowkey toss it on Joah since he ain't here to defend himself lmao. I understand he is your buddy or whatever but come on man. Let's not blame everyone but Logic for his actions. 

Ight thats enough Synergy drama for the year.

Ight Imma Head Out | Know Your Meme

Edited by Metro
  • Winner 3

This is gonna be short. I definitely feel like you deserve a second chance and only did what you felt necessary to keep 41st alive. As far as the "slander" accused by Egg and them its clear with the evidence provided by yourself and Grum that egg had trouble disciplining people and was just content with letting 41st minge which would make yall top for removal in favor of a new batt. Ive seen him be complacent with minges that join the server late in the night (EST time) all because "they'll just keep coming" so its jot a stretch to think he'd have the same attitude to those under him. I hope that you come back to the server without the toxicity or the drama.  I enjoy seeing capable individuals in positions of power in the community

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, Metro said:

This is all fine and dandy, instead of realizing the dude caused a shit ton of issues, let's just blame witch hunting & personal issues for why people don't want him back. Let's also just lowkey toss it on Joah since he ain't here to defend himself lmao. I understand he is your buddy or whatever but come on man. Let's not blame everyone but Logic for his actions. 

And a lot of the people -1 ing have also caused a shit ton of issues as well.
A lot of people have already said he's fucked up and they accept that and are willing to let him come back.

I haven't seen anyone in this thread dismiss the actions that lead to him being banned, they've dismissed the drama that was caused by people brining up shit that is irrelevant to whether or not he should be unbanned. Multiple people have made long as threads of useless shit to the point where I have to write this.
Blacklists exist

If y'all don't like him cause of what he did as BCMD, just black list him from your battalion. It's really that simple. Just because you guys don't like someone doesn't mean they should be permanently banned from the community, if that was the case SEVERAL members of the community who are still here would be banned as well.

Also, why vote on a ban appeal for a server you don't intend on playing on again?

Edit: Most of this isn't directed towards Metro, and is more directed at this thread as a whole.

Edited by Mitchell
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 9

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

57 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

And a lot of the people -1 ing have also caused a shit ton of issues as well.
A lot of people have already said he's fucked up and they accept that and are willing to let him come back.

I haven't seen anyone in this thread dismiss the actions that lead to him being banned, they've dismissed the drama that was caused by people brining up shit that is irrelevant to whether or not he should be unbanned. Multiple people have made long as threads of useless shit to the point where I have to write this.
Blacklists exist

If y'all don't like him cause of what he did as BCMD, just black list him from your battalion. It's really that simple. Just because you guys don't like someone doesn't mean they should be permanently banned from the community, if that was the case SEVERAL members of the community who are still here would be banned as well.

Also, why vote on a ban appeal for a server you don't intend on playing on again?

My response was directly to Ninjaman's post not a summary of this thread. I recommend you read through that post again and the quoted post to start as he directly correlates Logic's drama to @Joah and blames witch hunting/bias for the reason people are -1'ing. Is it not low to blame someone who isn't here to say his peace or defend his point of view? This is my main reason for responding again to this thread. Secondly, I never once said that because I don't like someone they should be banned. Never have, never will. I said the drama caused by this person was second only to Hayley in this community in my original -1 post. That is simply my assessment of the situation, I was around during these incidents and I just remember the chaos and random shit it caused. Finally, this thread is about Logic's unban appeal not the players who are already unbanned. I see your trying to push precedent but regardless, mostly off topic.

I think I have the right, as any player does to speak my damn mind. Who are you to determine that I don't intend on playing again?  As I recall you made the same statements and look where you are. Plus I have been apart of this community since 2017 and even in my absences I still talk in TS/Discord/Forums semi-regularly. (I just want to say this is not a flame or anything like that, discussed in discord.) This whole mob mentality going both ways (for support of and against this appeal) is atrocious and should be stopped. Support your friend, don't attack those who don't. Don't support the appeal, don't attack those who do. It's simple, have a good new year.

Edited by Metro
Updates
  • Agree 4
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 2

You know, I come on these forums every so often to check out what's happening in the life of my first garrysmod server and well now there is something relevant for me to comment on. I've seen the forbidden footage of Logic getting banned from the server and well, I recall it was kinda sketchy but I must also mention that its been a while since I've watched it. Give him a chance, it ain't like he did shit like leaking high up docs or shitting on the server with multi ddos attacks. He was young, but not a young as Bean(who mind you only lost because of age lol), and now he has grown since then. And yes slander happens, I do recall that information egg brought up about logic shit talking his name when he wasn't there. But I feel like slander happens a lot on this server, at least that is what I recall from my time. I believe that I will be giving him a +1. And for all the people who are worried that he may "Mess up"  your battalion you can just blacklist him, which Mitchell has brought up above me. And remember guys, this is a garrysmod server. Best wishes to those who remember me and its good to see some old heads are kicking. Resident Star Trek Enthusiast out.

Edited by Casual
  • Friendly 1

The guy who was second command of two removed battalions

Now star trek rper

Lets be honest, there's two ways this can go. Either A: he comes back and is chill, problem solved. The other hand, B: he gets banned after messing up his second chance. Problem solved. There is really no harm in unbanning him other than hurt feelings, but things will ultimately resolve themselves. He be chill or he be permabanned, easy peasy.

• Agree 2

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

• Coordinator
Coordinator

This ban appeal has been ACCEPTED due to positive community feedback
However
If you are caught being an issue for the community in any way from now until 04/04/2021 your ban will be reinstated
Ban Appeal accepted
//Locked
//Moved to ban appeals accepted

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1