Hunt for Accessories

Deku

So, I’m on the hunt for a new mouse, keyboard, and a headset. My budget is roughly around 200-300 each. I’m looking for a keyboard and mouse that will match each other, headset can be whatever.

Appreciate all the gamers that will inform me, I’ve had the same mouse and keyboard for over 4 years so idk what’s good now.

Edited by Deku

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

I have the G910 for keyboard and the G402 for my mouse. They work well and I've had them for a few years. Great quality. Though they are a bit more on the expensive side with the keyboard costing 100+ and the mouse 60+. well those are my prices dunno what they are in US. For headphones HyperX has some really good options, any of the headphones are a good choice just some have better sound quality than others. Logitech always has good options for keyboards and mice. But for headphones would recommend going for HyperX

I've been here too long

12 minutes ago, Johnson said:

Don't buy Razer products. That is all

RAZER products are good and quality, but you are not getting what you pay for them. You get way overpriced stuff that could be way cheaper. Not to say they're bad, just only get them if you're really high budget and really want some RGB.

I recommend for a mouse the GPRO wireless. King of gaming mice and long battery life. Keyboard could really be whatever but if you want it to match something logitech. Headset I recommend the HyperX Cloud Alphas. They are so comfortable and nice and come in a wireless version if you like that.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

On 12/27/2020 at 3:52 PM, Gaster said:

I have the G910 for keyboard and the G402 for my mouse. They work well and I've had them for a few years. Great quality. Though they are a bit more on the expensive side with the keyboard costing 100+ and the mouse 60+. well those are my prices dunno what they are in US. For headphones HyperX has some really good options, any of the headphones are a good choice just some have better sound quality than others. Logitech always has good options for keyboards and mice. But for headphones would recommend going for HyperX

For the products you mentioned, do you have any like, Amazon links to them? I’m in Canada so preferably something that actually ships here.

On 12/27/2020 at 5:49 PM, Life- said:

Logitech G703 Lightspeed Mouse

best thing i have bought for money. Really good battery life time and cant feel the difference between this or wired. Also the charge time is 0 to none

On 12/27/2020 at 4:55 PM, Eclipse said:

RAZER products are good and quality, but you are not getting what you pay for them. You get way overpriced stuff that could be way cheaper. Not to say they're bad, just only get them if you're really high budget and really want some RGB.

I recommend for a mouse the GPRO wireless. King of gaming mice and long battery life. Keyboard could really be whatever but if you want it to match something logitech. Headset I recommend the HyperX Cloud Alphas. They are so comfortable and nice and come in a wireless version if you like that.

And these too, I want to do some research on all of these and I don’t really know where to look for them

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

1 minute ago, Deku said:

For the products you mentioned, do you have any like, Amazon links to them? I’m in Canada so preferably something that actually ships here.

https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-Spectrum-Mechanical-Keyboard-920-008012/dp/B01GAONOAC/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=g910&qid=1609272414&sr=8-2
https://www.amazon.ca/Logitech-Optical-Hyperion-buttons-910-004067/dp/B00L8VNQ88/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=g402&qid=1609272482&sr=8-3
https://hyperxgaming.ca/collections/gaming-headsets
First one is the keyboard
Second the mouse
and the third well any headphones from them are good just do a bit of research before picking one

• Friendly 1

I've been here too long

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

1 hour ago, Gaster said:

33 minutes ago, Red_Panda said:

Thanks guys! This was a lot of help, I'm gonna take a look at these bad boys and see what I can find, appreciate it.

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

3 hours ago, Deku said:

And these too, I want to do some research on all of these and I don’t really know where to look for them

https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/g703-hero-wireless-gaming-mouse.910-005638.html

it has 35 hrs of battery life and 2 hrs recharge time.

It's the exact same feel I'm getting from this mouse as from my old Zowie EC2 (Except the Logitech 703 Lightspeed is wireless)

Edited by Life-
  • Friendly 1