Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas or happy holidays!

For most people Christmas around is in about 3 hours and a half. Or whatever other holiday the celebrate their final day mark they celebrate on is soon or has past.

And this year is different. We are at home isolating. No able to see friends, family and other loved ones for the holidays. Its been like that for about 10-9 months and its hard on many people. Including me and others, and I just want to remind everyone that this community is where we have our escape and have fun and play with your friends. And that we are all here in this together. This community is like a family to many people. And if you are struggling we are here and we will stand with you because that's what Synergy is all about. This one big community that's there for one another. So I want everyone to enjoy and have a safe and happy holiday.

:peepoLove:

Because we can all still celebrate the holidays:

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

• Friendly 2

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur