Synergy Spin Jackpot

Hanz

Name: Hanz

RP Rank: LTC

Suggestion: Make a Jackpot on the Synergy spin of 500,000 - 1,000,000 credits that hits for one person every 24 hours

Implementation: On the Synergy spin

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: N/A
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: N/A

Slots: N/A

Description: It would only hit like 1 time a day so it wouldn't be a huge cost to the server.

Model: N/A
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons:      N/A                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        (If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu) 

Other: N/A

• Agree 2

🌓🌙

Fuck it people love Gambling +1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Banned

I will make a 1% chance you can get X amount of money, with founder approval.

• Agree 1

+1 personally i believe that if we are to have a win nothing the winnings should be as follows
 nothing, 100k, 250k, 500k, 750k, 1 million, 2 million

Have the percents match with nothing having the highest percent at like 45%, 100k at 20%, 500k, 15%, 750k 15, 1 million 5 percent, 

Something like that i'm not good at math so whatever man. you get the point

Edited by Dennis

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

i've won nothing for almost a week. PLUS FUCKING ONE +1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 Current spin barely gives anything and half the time you wont win anything

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Sooooooo... A Jackpot spin that costs.......Nothing to use? In the real world you spend anywhere from a dollar to 6 bucks in let's say florida lottery to win jackpot provided you even win one at all. Of course there a smaller winning numbers then theres the jackpot. I think in order to be eligible for this "Jackpot" win that you suggest, you should pay a price. Consider for a moment you have gained access to a commodity already that costs NOTHING to use but can occasionally win to get extra money. Maybe in the long run its not a whole lot but you get to use that FREE commodity once a day per person already. I am not saying we should deny this suggestion but i would like it to be in a more balanced and fair manner. If you are going to go for the jackpot, you should feel inclined to pay a little forward, otherwise keep using the FREE method.

spacer.png

+1, I think it would be pretty cool if there was some sort of OOC lounge area with gambling machines and such but to get to the main point I think it would be pretty cool to at least bump up how much you would get.

Edited by Nova_
  • 3 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

More gambling stuff is going to be introduced soon. Definitely not going to be 24 hours as that's a super low interval but we will have more stuff and concepts like this. Regardless, I will move to accepted so the idea stays afloat. 

• Founder
Founder

Accepted

• 3 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.