The Jedi Reborn Part 2

Zin

2/10. Going to be honest, this event was terrible. I wasn't there for the first 10 min or so, so that might have affected my experience. From what I got, there were 2 sith by waterfall, some RP happened, and then I find myself at Aurek. I try rping with a Jedi there, but get told "Out of Character, the GM said to just ignore me" as well as the event job (the Jedi in Aurek) saying something along the lines of "I don't really know what I am supposed to be doing, the GM (Zin) didn't really explain it very well". Next, I find the Sith at the Temple, in which they are Spamming Force Reflect, like spamming. It was impossible to hit them. They were also force choking for like 20 seconds (or at least what I am told). Personally I was force choked for 8 seconds, dropped and killed. Then one of the sith walk into the Council Room, where 2 Jedi are AFK. Apparently, while in combat they manage to steal a key from one of the masters (who are AFK). They use this key to get into the Holocron vault, although I don't know how he got the key in the first place. The sith who entered the holocron vault surrenders, and I lock in him the TG room. However, Zin (the GM and one of the sith) still spamming the Force Reflect, and lighting (lightning is allowed, I know) eventually dies. he Instantly respawns, which is normal, but I go to his body, stripping his weapons and comms. Instated of acknowledging my 5 times attempting to tell him that I stripped is weapons, he starts complaing, saying he cut the rayshield, with the lightsaber he doesn't have. To get him stop, I had to take a SS of the consle, proving I actually stripped is weapons. NOTE: He didn't see it because he Instantly respawns. We decide to take Zin, the "Leader" to the brig for IR. He has another Sith try to break him out, which ultimately fails, ( I don't know how the SIth Rp new Zin would be in brig, but its not the biggest deal). In IR, I strictly remember Zin needing to leave for a 501st meeting. He wanted to just leave IR, not participating in IR, which can be understandable. When asked why he attacked the Temple, it was not "Needing to Find a Jedi, or wanting to steal a Holocron" it was simply "I came to cause Havoc, I wanted to Kill people". I can understand sometimes this can be the OOC reason on why you do an event, however it could have taken 2 seconds to simply say that he wanted to Steal a Holocron, a Valid RP Reason. (Although this last reason isn't the biggest). It was mostly the spamming of force powers, and bad communication, ruined the event. 

TL;DR: Event 2/10. Many times the EJ didn't know themselves what was going on (Bad Communication between EJ and GM/GH). The Sith were spamming force abilitys like Force Choke and Reflect, with what I assume the Trial Master Saber, has 700% force (more than Yoda's saber). Overall besides maybe the first 5 min, by waterfalll, bad RP, felt as this was an event because someone wanted to RDM, without actually RDMing. I

4 minutes ago, Cubby said:

2/10. Going to be honest, this event was terrible. I wasn't there for the first 10 min or so, so that might have affected my experience. From what I got, there were 2 sith by waterfall, some RP happened, and then I find myself at Aurek. I try rping with a Jedi there, but get told "Out of Character, the GM said to just ignore me" as well as the event job (the Jedi in Aurek) saying something along the lines of "I don't really know what I am supposed to be doing, the GM (Zin) didn't really explain it very well". Next, I find the Sith at the Temple, in which they are Spamming Force Reflect, like spamming. It was impossible to hit them. They were also force choking for like 20 seconds (or at least what I am told). Personally I was force choked for 8 seconds, dropped and killed. Then one of the sith walk into the Council Room, where 2 Jedi are AFK. Apparently, while in combat they manage to steal a key from one of the masters (who are AFK). They use this key to get into the Holocron vault, although I don't know how he got the key in the first place. The sith who entered the holocron vault surrenders, and I lock in him the TG room. However, Zin (the GM and one of the sith) still spamming the Force Reflect, and lighting (lightning is allowed, I know) eventually dies. he Instantly respawns, which is normal, but I go to his body, stripping his weapons and comms. Instated of acknowledging my 5 times attempting to tell him that I stripped is weapons, he starts complaing, saying he cut the rayshield, with the lightsaber he doesn't have. To get him stop, I had to take a SS of the consle, proving I actually stripped is weapons. NOTE: He didn't see it because he Instantly respawns. We decide to take Zin, the "Leader" to the brig for IR. He has another Sith try to break him out, which ultimately fails, ( I don't know how the SIth Rp new Zin would be in brig, but its not the biggest deal). In IR, I strictly remember Zin needing to leave for a 501st meeting. He wanted to just leave IR, not participating in IR, which can be understandable. When asked why he attacked the Temple, it was not "Needing to Find a Jedi, or wanting to steal a Holocron" it was simply "I came to cause Havoc, I wanted to Kill people". I can understand sometimes this can be the OOC reason on why you do an event, however it could have taken 2 seconds to simply say that he wanted to Steal a Holocron, a Valid RP Reason. (Although this last reason isn't the biggest). It was mostly the spamming of force powers, and bad communication, ruined the event. 

TL;DR: Event 2/10. Many times the EJ didn't know themselves what was going on (Bad Communication between EJ and GM/GH). The Sith were spamming force abilitys like Force Choke and Reflect, with what I assume the Trial Master Saber, has 700% force (more than Yoda's saber). Overall besides maybe the first 5 min, by waterfalll, bad RP, felt as this was an event because someone wanted to RDM, without actually RDMing. I

Sometimes its hard having to tell everyone what to do having no control over many things as I was a event job. I have no problem with the feedback. I must say though the jedi at aurek shouldn't have been went to until the Sith started asking where he was. Its sometimes hard to control ejs when you have your own job. People have bad events sometimes. I have no criticism against your feedback and I can totally agree. I mean I learned from my mistakes and hopefully can produce quality events, sometimes its not easy to control them when you have your own rp and when your in the event . Now with the event, In my planning I wasn't supposed to be captured. It was supposed to go as the doc but it went wrong when I was killed in the temple. Now you said it was RDMing, This was a part 2 to and event yesterday. If you didn't attend which i'm not sure of the story would make more sense. The Jedi that was at Aurek was supposed to be turned to the darkside, which happened. But it went wrong when we were captured and the other Sith, Jedi Knight Koo-taaka was killed it started going wrong then. This event wasn't meant for RP that much as I wanted to make up for the the loss of battle yesterday. If you have anymore things you'd like me to clarify you can let me know.

• Confused 2

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator