[Denied] Brooklyn's Ban Appeal

Brooklyn

Name: Brooklyn
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:196195559
Ban Reason: MRDM
Date of Ban: 12/6/20
Length of Ban: 1 week
Staff Member(s) Involved: Basically all of High Staff
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: Well, I am fulling aware my ban is up in less than a day. But honestly, I've been so eager to start playing again that I'm going fully dummy mode in TS and you can ask anyone. (They know lol) I am very sorry for what I did. I don't know how many times I have apologized or how many people I've apologized to. It is 100% my fault I'm in this situation and I've accepted that. I want to start doing actual Roleplay again instead of "PLX go brrr". That and I've spent like $200 during this ban and it's getting out of hand.
Evidence to support your claims: None. Just an apology and a promise I will do and be better.

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

9 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

What happened?

Blew up Bunks with a PLX

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Due to the nature of these Ban Appeals taking multiple days for community feedback.

This Appeal will be Denied for the reason that the ban will expire within that timeframe.

• Funny 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management