SGM Piff

Battalion Commander(+)'s Name:
@Dennis

Battalion Commander(+)'s Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND): 
STEAM_0:0:86273369

Battalion/Squad/Regiment/Brigade:
Rancor

Why should this Battalion Commander(+) be demoted?:

(DISCLAIMER #1: So i've done this before and before anyone says did you contact Dennis, So this goes beyond contacting him because he refuses to listen to anyone and if you do critizie him, basically you will be striked like Aaron. Also, If you're going to ask if i contacted our Reg or HC, I contacted Cronis and Crimson before this)

(To point out specfically the rules, Consistent minging/fail roleplay or promotion of minging/fail roleplay (with video evidence), Consistently violating server rules)

• Dennis has shown multiple times that he has no issue and doesn't care about breaking rules and will put himself above the rules, but when it comes to someone else breaking the rules, he will punish them for breaking a rule that he has broken without consequence.

• Dennis has also been shown to be toxic without hinting that what he said was a joke and directing comments to other community members that are unacceptable to say the least

• Dennis has also used his power to punish someone in the battalion for speaking out against him and not giving a true reason else than an internal rule was broken (DISCLAIMER: Focus and I were part of the internal rule broken, this doesn't apply to us, we know what we did)

• Dennis has also been shown to be a hypocrite many times, For example, During our situation with Brooklyn RDMing 6 People in Rancor bunks, Prior to that happening He killed someone in the bunks and than decided that he was above the rules and PTed everyone for something that he did have very much involvement of happening by saying if we kill Brooklyn we will get something, but saying that something after we shot at him and brooklyn killed us, escentially baiting RDM, even though it's not a rule, it should be considered FailRP because no one should be saying that in the first place

• Dennis also is aware of what he has done and decided after all of this to hide from the battalion and the server by setting his status to invisible and staying out of teamspeak and punishing people in the background without giving reason for 1 particular punishment, Brooklyn was promoted on the 6th and Dennis was on for a while during the situation, but than got off and did not get on till the 8th and than after that he didn't get on till he posted his LOA on the 10th of december and has been hiding for the entire time of this situation happening. From what i've seen and asked around he did not notify any of Rancor that he was going to be gone for these days for any reason (That im aware of at least). So this should serve as proof that he understands the rules and knows what he did wrong, but broke them anyway.

Has this Battalion Commander violated one of the rules for demotion?:
Yes

Evidence against the individual?:

If you would like more evidence, If any people who were involved with the situation with brooklyn (Being the High staff and other HC that were there questioning everyone)would like to chip in the video of dennis RDMing or logs than i would be more than happy to edit this and add it in

spacer.png

spacer.png
(He has yet to respond to Mitchells question)

Suggestion for new Commander of that Battalion (OPTIONAL)?:

Any of the commanders

Edited by Piff
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 2

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Piff said:

(DISCLAIMER #1: So i've done this before and before anyone says did you contact Dennis, So this goes beyond contacting him because he refuses to listen to anyone and if you do critizie him, basically you will be striked like Aaron. Also, If you're going to ask if i contacted our Reg or HC, I contacted Cronis and Crimson before this)

2 minutes ago, Dinaric said:

I don’t know what happens within the Recon Reg, however before I provide my own feedback about this, have you talked to your RCMD about this?

Talked to our Recon reg and our current Palpy

Edited by Piff

spacer.png

Would like to hear Dennis's response 

• Agree 2

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

I do not play anymore and I’d like to clear some air before I go any further.

#1 I do not hate Dennis nor hold any kind of grudge against him.

#2 I am not put any Information here to discredit him or start drama only showing situations that have happened with me and him in the past that directly correlate to situations listed in the report ( I probably worded that wrong, toxicity in the past) 

I don’t wanna go to far in as I feel like people will get the wrong idea, so I will bring up one situation that I feel was fucked up.

in the past when I got Darman, upon coming back in November ish of last year, I randomly was booted from the DU discord by Dennis only to be told I was blacklisted perma for batt hopping and I think toxicity? This deeply effected me as it was untrue, and I feel harmed my image within the server, however upon contacting the then bcmd at the time the situation was resolved Dennis apologized and everything was fixed. I’ve known Dennis for a long as time and like to think of him as a friend - the point of bringing this up is to not point fingers at him for being toxic or whatever, but to show that he has the capability of realizing his mistakes and fixing them. We’re all human and have toxic moments. 

now with me not being able to play lately but knowing him as a  Person I do not feel I am able to vote on the subject matter without further responses from people directly involved and a statement from Dennis himself. 

{edit} 

in terms of my vote I am going to be aligning with a +1. Based off the information shared in this thread, the response by the subject in question and the feedback given on the report itself.

In depth -

So as a BCMD on this server you are expected to handle situations with a higher level of maturity than that of the normal players, the cut above. It seems all situations in this report were handled based upon personal feelings rather than professional understanding, (facts). I also believe a lot of the issues listed here Couldve been handled better, and that both sides are at fault ( the constant recording and such) as well as I believe Dennis couldve yeeted them at the first sign of this kind of behavior, rancor is supposed to be an advanced recon commando unit, professional and elite however I do not believe those values were held. I can understand not wanting to remove people, I hated doing that shit. Everyone plays this game because it’s fun, not a job, but there’s a time and place for everything and I over all believe that this whole situation is just not handled in a way that a BCMD should’ve. You’re a cool guy Dennis. 

Edited by Craigary
  • Informative 3

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Just now, Dinaric said:

Tbh I like Dennis, but I have been seeing this a lot once he became BCMD Colt, while I’ve heard issues about soemthing like this way before he went into Rancor, I cannot speak on any of that as I only joined the server around August of this year. The whole RDM thing was Dennis pretty much sahing “hey i’ll give you digital money if you kill my XO” which ultimately fucked them both over. But like Bleach said, I’d like to hear Dennis’s side of the story before I cast my vote on this situation.

Since i didn't give much information about that situation punishment wise, Here you go
So basically, Brooklyn recieved a week ban as most of you know and demoted from XO
Dennis on the other hand which in my opinion i will state is a slap on the wrist was demoted in staff and that was it.

• Informative 2

spacer.png

Banned
1 minute ago, TheCyan said:

Question for @Piff:
Those YT videos (excluding the last one), were they recorded in a private, locked channel (such as: "Rancor Embassy") or the main Rancor Channel?

Pretty sure any battalion related channels are non-private. Could be wrong tho

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif

1 minute ago, A-a-ron said:

As all those videos are mine I can say they are all in main.

Thank you for the clarification. The case could be made that "those things were said behind locked doors", however because this was in a main battalion channel which you can literally get the password for just by asking, that argument is invalid.

1 minute ago, Sixta said:

Pretty sure any battalion related channels are non-private. Could be wrong tho

They have a "password" however the password for main battalion channels are incredibly easy to get. The first time I got the Rancor Channel pass was literally from asking a CMD, and they dont change very frequently. Thus, the content of the videos was said basically said in a channel that a lot of people have access to.

• Informative 3

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

First of all, @A-a-ron why didn't you AOS him then? Why complain now when you could've AOS'd him for RDM in that third Video.

Edited by Slak
  • Agree 2

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

This is the main reason I like staying on the forms juicy drama but I’ll wait for what Dennis has to say.

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Just now, A-a-ron said:

Because when I spoke my mind I got a strike. 

All I am going to say. If he striked you for AOSing him that gives you more of a reason to Commander Report him or +1 the report. I think you should've AOS'd him there no matter the consequences especially if you felt he deserved it.

• Agree 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Slak said:

First of all, @A-a-ron why didn't you AOS him then? Why complain now when you could've AOS'd him for RDM in that third Video.

I would say yes this should've been done, but basically Dennis has shown already that if you don't agree with him or like you he will treat you in a disrespectful manner, Which there are 2 people that he has shown to treat like that, Which would make a person not want to do something becasue as we see now, he was striked for a "internal rule" and has yet to respond what that internal rule was.

Edited by Piff

spacer.png

For those who are commenting about “well you could’ve done this to prevent it” blah blah blah, it’s not as simple as that. I’m not saying anything on the matter, but I do know that in situations like this, at the time it just feels like anything you do will get shot down. I don’t know what was going on but I’m assuming the troopers didn’t AOS him because if they did, negative actions would be put against them. I’ve seen it time and time again where BCMDs give you a strike with a hidden meaning behind it, not saying dennis would do it in this case, but I can see why they be scared to go against someone like that.

it’s very easy to judge people on what they SHOULD’VE done in the moment, the fact of the matter is, they have the evidence. I’m waiting for Dennis to respond, but the evidence is pretty clear-cut to me. With this commander report being put up, if it really was an issue, you’ll be seeing a lot of people most likely stepping forward as well. People are scared of what will happen to them, until someone steps up first. It’s human nature.

Edited by Deku
  • Agree 4

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

To address the first concern, the following members of High Command that were informed were Noble, Cronis, and Myself.

Secondly, Correction. A Locked Channel is anything with a password. 

All im going to say.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

43 minutes ago, Piff said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Super ironic, I was looking at this like Wednesday night and was wondering what this was all about in the discord.  What's the internal rule that was broken here?  Can I get some more information on this? @Piff

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

13 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

Question for you. Did you do it privately or call him out openly?

I did it openly when he gave everyone pt for the actions of one person, after said pt he publicly embarrassed the person who “caused” the pt. In hindsight yes I shouldn’t have done it openly. It’s hard to sit back and watch the battalion get treated like garbage and not say anything for my homies.

Just now, Stockings said:

Super ironic, I was looking at this like Wednesday night and was wondering what this was all about in the discord.  What's the internal rule that was broken here?  Can I get some more information on this? @Piff

The internal rule thing is just to hide the reason I guess when he could have easily just put RDM for Piff Focus and Brooklyn. The internal rule for me was “the way I acted after pt” 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, A-a-ron said:

I did it openly when he gave everyone pt for the actions of one person, after said pt he publicly embarrassed the person who “caused” the pt. In hindsight yes I shouldn’t have done it openly. It’s hard to sit back and watch the battalion get treated like garbage and not say anything for my homies.

I dont think calling someone out openly is such a terrible thing as long as its done respectfully

1 minute ago, Bbstine said:

I would very much like to know what this “internal rule” is that everyone is so hellbent on hiding from the community.

I don’t know if that’s directed at any officers in Rancor, as far as I know like it shows in the officer chat above or below that image, He just says were being striked and that’s it, and like Aaron said RDM would apply to me, Brooklyn and focus, but Aaron is still the unknown reason

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

I would very much like to know what this “internal rule” is that everyone is so hellbent on hiding from the community.

10 minutes ago, A-a-ron said:

The internal rule thing is just to hide the reason I guess when he could have easily just put RDM for Piff Focus and Brooklyn. The internal rule for me was “the way I acted after pt” 

^

1 minute ago, Piff said:

I don’t know if that’s directed at any officers in Rancor, as far as I know like it shows in the officer chat above or below that image, He just says were being striked and that’s it, and like Aaron said RDM would apply to me, Brooklyn and focus, but Aaron is still the unknown reason

Untrue my reason is known, its "the way i acted after pt"

Edited by A-a-ron
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 2
  • Confused 1

spacer.png

• Management
16 minutes ago, Fyi said:

Bruh, all y'all saying you're gonna wait until Dennis responds, then FUCKING WAIT. You don't have to post saying "haha this is wack i'm gonna wait until he responds"

I agree with this post however I am going to wait for Dennis to respond!

• Funny 5
  • Pay Respect 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Hi ummm im the Tomm mentioned in the Video, idk how I feel about that, I am such a helpful person and I go above and beyond with helping in situations where I can help, not many people know me but the people that do know that I would rather help someone else in need than do something I want in any circumstance. Joke or not I don't think that that is something someone in that situation should be saying at all no matter who it is focused towards.

Edited by Tomm
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 12

I'm actually quite surprised to see this side of Dennis and how toxic he truely is. I'm conflicted with my feelings towards him after reviewing the full details and the many videos that Piff have presented in this report. 

As I am offended about the 'Suck My Nuts, F word' video the most, I'm going to +1 after all of the evidence that has been presented. I have seen enough and I doubt Dennis will respond to this report.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

13 minutes ago, Red_Panda said:

I'm actually quite surprised to see this side of Dennis and how toxic he truely is. I'm conflicted with my feelings towards him after reviewing the full details and the many videos that Piff have presented in this report. 

As I am offended about the 'Suck My Nuts, F word' video the most, I'm going to +1 after all of the evidence that has been presented. I have seen enough and I doubt Dennis will respond to this report.

13 minutes ago, Tomm said:

Hi ummm im the Tomm mentioned in the Video, idk how I feel about that, I am such a helpful person and I go above and beyond with helping in situations where I can help in, not many people know me but the people that do know that I would rather help someone else in need than do something I want in any circumstance joke or not not sure if thats something someone in that situation should be saying.

With Panda saying that and for saying that about Tomm that is Unacceptable behavior coming From a ARC BCMD  as a BCMD your supposed to be a leader and a mentor saying all that fucked up shit is horrible  +1 

Edited by Otter

Foxtrot/Alpha-23 EOD Otter

haha +1 ive been trying to get shit on dennis since my name was fucking preacher 2 years ago. Hes been my BCMD or just commander in general for almost all of those 2 years and has been a Minge on the server, a Racist in Havoc Squad TS (or any but that was the one i remember the most), Toxic overall and always to me just not fit to do anything on the server. I remember the last time i was in DU i got blacklisted for "Toxicity in the battalion, Causing drama and over all not fit for my regiment" 3 days after i left DU by dennis (close to what happened with aaron) with no explanation to this day. Im overall glad someone finally got some solid evidence on dennis instead of just their word against someone elses. 

Edit: Some "proof" of what i was saying above https://imgur.com/gallery/RUHsXkZ (not him saying it but what i did after the fact)

the Darman Keller guy

1 hour ago, Piff said:
  • Dennis has shown multiple times that he has no issue and doesn't care about breaking rules and will put himself above the rules, but when it comes to someone else breaking the rules, he will punish them for breaking a rule that he has broken without consequence.

• Dennis has also been shown to be toxic without hinting that what he said was a joke and directing comments to other community members that are unacceptable to say the least

• Dennis has also used his power to punish someone in the battalion for speaking out against him and not giving a true reason else than an internal rule was broken (DISCLAIMER: Focus and I were part of the internal rule broken, this doesn't apply to us, we know what we did)

• Dennis has also been shown to be a hypocrite many times, For example, During our situation with Brooklyn RDMing 6 People in Rancor bunks, Prior to that happening He killed someone in the bunks and than decided that he was above the rules and PTed everyone for something that he did have very much involvement of happening by saying if we kill Brooklyn we will get something, but saying that something after we shot at him and brooklyn killed us, escentially baiting RDM, even though it's not a rule, it should be considered FailRP because no one should be saying that in the first place

• Dennis also is aware of what he has done and decided after all of this to hide from the battalion and the server by setting his status to invisible and staying out of teamspeak and punishing people in the background without giving reason for 1 particular punishment, Brooklyn was promoted on the 6th and Dennis was on for a while during the situation, but than got off and did not get on till the 8th and than after that he didn't get on till he posted his LOA on the 10th of december and has been hiding for the entire time of this situation happening. From what i've seen and asked around he did not notify any of Rancor that he was going to be gone for these days for any reason (That im aware of at least). So this should serve as proof that he understands the rules and knows what he did wrong, but broke them anyway.

Alright so i'd like to first publicly state that none of your concerns or questions were ever voiced to myself, and as just about everyone knows you can reach me in DM's and i'll get back to you most likely within the day. However since we want to drag this out to the forums for everyone to see now we can really get down to the zeros and ones. 

Piff, you quite honestly should have been removed from the battalion after the RDM. You were removed from alpha and given multiple warnings by brooklyn previously for your attitude and other issues on the server. However, me being not wanting to just start throwing people out of the battalion i kept you here and went through with the strike. You are also leaving out the part where i said " first person to shoot brooklyn gets PT" but we wouldn't want to mention that would we. Since the large majority of the battalion shot at brooklyn i decided to give some PT as a light punishment which in reality isn't that bad. Along with me trying to deal with the situation as a staff member while two other staff members in the TS attempted to yell over me and undermine the situation to attempt to flex their power. I told them to fuck off quite nicely and to leave as i would deal with it. Should i have handled the situation as a staff member, looking back at it no, however, we arent perfect and we make mistakes. 

I would also like to point out the only reason you have these recordings is because yourself and Aaron constantly sit there and record the TS, which is why no one feels safe playing with you two. It saddens me to see the battalion go from super active numbers and then to have it completely wiped out because a few people want to be a school yard bully, and if they don't get the person in trouble then they keep bringing up issues. First it was the RDM, then it was the caves video sent to the founders and high staff, then it was another video. It seems because the situation was dealt with and people had been punished, both in game and out of game and it wasn't the outcome you wanted you have decided to bring this to the public. For what reason i have no idea, it baffles me that Aaron and Piff want to sit here and claim to be so innocent when Aaron is calling me out for being toxic when he was previously community permad for being toxic, neither of you two are as innocent as you want to sit here and claim. Piff i sat and defended you during both of your AOS's while you were alpha, which honestly should have had you removed from not only alpha but the battalion with what you are trying to do to me. 

Days Absent
Since it's such a huge deal that i wasn't in TS two whole days, and i didnt tell anyone in rancor that you know of. I'm 20 years old i don't have to tell a bunch of other grown ass men or young kids when ill be in TS or in game. I have a job and other things to deal with besides this game. I'm sorry i don't have all the time in the world to sit here and worry about this game all day every day. Here is the thing, i don't have to tell anyone where i'm gonna be except for when people who are above me ask. When they have asked to speak, or talk in DM's i have. Like you said i did it "offline" yup i did because it was taken care of the situation is over and you are continuing to bring this up and cause more issues for the battalion. 

Aaron

Alright Aaron since you want to sit here and claim to be the perfect church boy lets begin, not only where you previously permanently banned for toxicity. The first day back in the battalion i had to tell my commanders to keep an eye on you, with the first deployment that we went on, you constantly broke PTS, joked around and did not take things seriously and had to be constantly reminded to behave. Not only did you frustrate myself but others within the battalion who brought their concerns to me about your attitude. Since you want to be so upset about "breaking an internal rule" here is what you did. During the PT you sat there and argued with me about what was going on, everyone else had no problem even people who were afk and came back and did it with no questions asked and that was after they had been told they didn't have to do the PT since they weren't there. I didn't put toxic, insubordination, causing drama. Since you have claimed to be so innocent i find it funny you want to look past all of these instances where you have been out right toxic, and refuse to listen to not only myself but other officers who have had to remind you countless times. ALong with the screenshots provided from my officer chat, i had spoken to mitchell in TS about said rule, hence why i didn't reply. 

TLDR: Did i fuck up in certain regards, sure did. Did i apologize to the people who had to deal with this headache of a cluster fuck, sure did. I have admitted that my battalion fucked up as well, i have issued punishment as i have seen fit and i have been punished as seen fit by my commanding officers. This situation was handled and we should have had a strong rebound from the situation. These questions they had should have been asked privately or taken to the proper chain of command, instead they have decided to continue dragining out this issue to harm the battalion more. Since this situation has been resolved i have been working hard to attempt to steer my battalion in the right direction, this report is only attempting to derail said work. It is clear that this was planned since before the situation had even happened and they are using my LOA as a time to attack not only myself but the battalions integrity and morale. 

• Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 4

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I am not very surprised to finally see this commander report I knew Dennis for a small amount of time while I was in DU and he acted like this more than I would have liked. I would say more but I don’t want to go into detail and thrash him as that would be uncalled for and wouldn’t help the situation. Along with this I believe that piff presented more than enough evidence and that is why I am +1ing the report. Also the reply from Dennis that I just read adds to my +1 it is a defense but one aimed at discrediting and somewhat harming the people who made the report it in a less than professional manner and appears hateful and could be taken as an insult to those who have made this report. 

Edited by JuiceBox
Just saw Dennis’ reply
3 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Alright so i'd like to first publicly state that none of your concerns or questions were ever voiced to myself, and as just about everyone knows you can reach me in DM's and i'll get back to you most likely within the day. However since we want to drag this out to the forums for everyone to see now we can really get down to the zeros and ones. 

Piff, you quite honestly should have been removed from the battalion after the RDM. You were removed from alpha and given multiple warnings by brooklyn previously for your attitude and other issues on the server. However, me being not wanting to just start throwing people out of the battalion i kept you here and went through with the strike. You are also leaving out the part where i said " first person to shoot brooklyn gets PT" but we wouldn't want to mention that would we. Since the large majority of the battalion shot at brooklyn i decided to give some PT as a light punishment which in reality isn't that bad. Along with me trying to deal with the situation as a staff member while two other staff members in the TS attempted to yell over me and undermine the situation to attempt to flex their power. I told them to fuck off quite nicely and to leave as i would deal with it. Should i have handled the situation as a staff member, looking back at it no, however, we arent perfect and we make mistakes. 

I would also like to point out the only reason you have these recordings is because yourself and Aaron constantly sit there and record the TS, which is why no one feels safe playing with you two. It saddens me to see the battalion go from super active numbers and then to have it completely wiped out because a few people want to be a school yard bully, and if they don't get the person in trouble then they keep bringing up issues. First it was the RDM, then it was the caves video sent to the founders and high staff, then it was another video. It seems because the situation was dealt with and people had been punished, both in game and out of game and it wasn't the outcome you wanted you have decided to bring this to the public. For what reason i have no idea, it baffles me that Aaron and Piff want to sit here and claim to be so innocent when Aaron is calling me out for being toxic when he was previously community permad for being toxic, neither of you two are as innocent as you want to sit here and claim. Piff i sat and defended you during both of your AOS's while you were alpha, which honestly should have had you removed from not only alpha but the battalion with what you are trying to do to me. 

Days Absent
Since it's such a huge deal that i wasn't in TS two whole days, and i didnt tell anyone in rancor that you know of. I'm 20 years old i don't have to tell a bunch of other grown ass men or young kids when ill be in TS or in game. I have a job and other things to deal with besides this game. I'm sorry i don't have all the time in the world to sit here and worry about this game all day every day. Here is the thing, i don't have to tell anyone where i'm gonna be except for when people who are above me ask. When they have asked to speak, or talk in DM's i have. Like you said i did it "offline" yup i did because it was taken care of the situation is over and you are continuing to bring this up and cause more issues for the battalion. 

Aaron

Alright Aaron since you want to sit here and claim to be the perfect church boy lets begin, not only where you previously permanently banned for toxicity. The first day back in the battalion i had to tell my commanders to keep an eye on you, with the first deployment that we went on, you constantly broke PTS, joked around and did not take things seriously and had to be constantly reminded to behave. Not only did you frustrate myself but others within the battalion who brought their concerns to me about your attitude. Since you want to be so upset about "breaking an internal rule" here is what you did. During the PT you sat there and argued with me about what was going on, everyone else had no problem even people who were afk and came back and did it with no questions asked and that was after they had been told they didn't have to do the PT since they weren't there. I didn't put toxic, insubordination, causing drama. Since you have claimed to be so innocent i find it funny you want to look past all of these instances where you have been out right toxic, and refuse to listen to not only myself but other officers who have had to remind you countless times. ALong with the screenshots provided from my officer chat, i had spoken to mitchell in TS about said rule, hence why i didn't reply. 

TLDR: Did i fuck up in certain regards, sure did. Did i apologize to the people who had to deal with this headache of a cluster fuck, sure did. I have admitted that my battalion fucked up as well, i have issued punishment as i have seen fit and i have been punished as seen fit by my commanding officers. This situation was handled and we should have had a strong rebound from the situation. These questions they had should have been asked privately or taken to the proper chain of command, instead they have decided to continue dragining out this issue to harm the battalion more. Since this situation has been resolved i have been working hard to attempt to steer my battalion in the right direction, this report is only attempting to derail said work. It is clear that this was planned since before the situation had even happened and they are using my LOA as a time to attack not only myself but the battalions integrity and morale. 

This seems just a reply towards the two individuals more than a general overview of the current report. 

The context of the Tomm video especially would probably be more helpful in your defense.

• Agree 2

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

@Dennis  Do you want to actually respond the the content of the report or just attempt the discredit me and Piff.

Alright Aaron since you want to sit here and claim to be the perfect church boy lets begin, not only where you previously permanently banned for toxicity.

4 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Piff, you quite honestly should have been removed from the battalion after the RDM. You were removed from alpha and given multiple warnings by brooklyn previously for your attitude and other issues on the server.

These "points" are entirely irrelevant. Just attempts to make me and Piff look bad. 

4 minutes ago, Dennis said:

During the PT you sat there and argued with me about what was going on, everyone else had no problem even people who were afk and came back and did it with no questions asked and that was after they had been told they didn't have to do the PT since they weren't there.

I was deafened the entire PT idk what world you're living in.

• Winner 5

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Dennis said:

It is clear that this was planned since before the situation had even happened and they are using my LOA as a time to attack not only myself but the battalions integrity and morale. 

yes it was planned for the past week you just so happened to put an LOA up after we asked cronis about this.

Edited by A-a-ron

spacer.png

all i see is shifting the blame a demotion from VA to SA is literally a slap on the wrist.

Edited by Phaser

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

12 minutes ago, Dennis said:

You've spent a whole post attacking the two people who were outspoken about you and avoided all the accusations of disgusting behaviour.

Are you gonna address any of the fucking videos? or are you just gonna point out the flaws of others so you can say "I'm just as bad as you."

This is a horrific response, you insulted and berated these two people. No wonder no one wants to say anything about you cause all you do is insult them and refuse to address anything about yourself. Maybe this should've been handled privately but you're not even answering the questions now. 

How can we expect you to take any reports seriously when all you do is avoid the accusations and complain about other people.

These are some serious issues, some serious problems and I cannot understand how your reply is "you were bad and should've been removed" Piff wasn't even a officer. YOU ARE A BCMD. How can we see you as a reliable leader if you keep some hidden rule which clearly just allows you to silence people.

The fact this battalion is still here is just a testament to a slide in standards all the way to the ground floor. The fact this all went private until now is truly horrifying. 

2 minutes ago, Dennis said:

mistakenly confused Tomm for Ghost (Eeth Koth

Being heated is not an excuse for blatant racism lol. Go for a walk, grab a drink don't say racially charged shit like that. there is no excuse. And just cause your racially abused the wrong person it doesn't mean fuck all

I'm not a saint but you're truly something else man.
Plus weren't you supposed to give up BCMD or Dooku?
I can't believe I actually waited for this, you made us all wait for this sorta response. Take some responsibility, admit you're wrong and man up.

+1, it's depressing RANCOR even has to put up with stuff like this.

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 5
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 3

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

1 minute ago, Otter said:

So @Dennis What about the point that those videos of you show RDM, Huge Discrimination (Rasism) What do you have to say about that?

2 minutes ago, Red_Panda said:

This seems just a reply towards the two individuals more than a general overview of the current report. 

The context of the Tomm video especially would probably be more helpful in your defense.

RDM, its RDM like stated before no one AOS'ed so they couldn't have been too mad about it, ALso the clip they posted doesnt show about 30 seconds later of where i mistakenly confused Tomm for Ghost (Eeth Koth) which its not shown. Also i said what i said after a heated exchange with said individual and wasnt in the best state of mind in a locked TS channel btw. 

• Confused 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Just now, Dennis said:

RDM, its RDM like stated before no one AOS'ed so they couldn't have been too mad about it, ALso the clip they posted doesnt show about 30 seconds later of where i mistakenly confused Tomm for Ghost (Eeth Koth) which its not shown. Also i said what i said after a heated exchange with said individual and wasnt in the best state of mind in a locked TS channel btw. 

I understand that you werent in the best state of mind but as A BCMD that is not a Excuse

• Agree 3

Foxtrot/Alpha-23 EOD Otter

Just now, Dennis said:

Still doesn't matter, YOU SHOULDNT WISH THE HANGING OR ANY HARM TOWARDS ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL. Like, bruh You are a BCMD and a Leader of an ENTIRE faction. You can't be saying those things.

• Agree 3
  • Funny 1

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Days Absent

Aaron

soooo you just gonna skip over the racism and what you said to tomm? Riiiight ill be waiting for the outcome of this situation

the Darman Keller guy

10 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Days Absent

Aaron

Just because you defended me from an arrest doesn’t mean that I owe you my life and shouldn’t report you, I’m doing this for the battalion, not for myself or anyone else, I’ve done this before and I could careless if I never get a high position again, but you are undermining the things you’ve said and done and if someone has tried to say something to you, you go off on them, and since this situation you haven’t been on and I can say we get on usually at the same time which is basically all day most of the time. This has been a response directed towards me and Aaron not the report itself, and me and Aaron never claimed to be an angel, we both are fucking retards and everyone knows that, so I don’t know the point you’re trying to get to.

• Agree 3
  • Pay Respect 2

spacer.png

Even if you were not targeting me but Ghost that is still not something you should be saying in the first place in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Dennis said:

this dont change the fact that you said it. I must be stupid or something but correct me if im worng....

you still "wished he was hung like black people in the 60s" i think i heard that right

the Darman Keller guy

• Management

+1

Quite frankly Dennis you have been going in circles forever now. Your attitude and poor behavior have gotten you in trouble more times than I can keep count of at this rate and you make small improvements here and there whenever you are applying for something but the changes never last. It baffles me that you were given an entire faction without the community getting a say in it whatsoever. 

Not to mention you proving many of the points made in this report just with your first response.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 Dennis honestly you have acted in a unprofessional manner recently, throughout what has been said in those videos I believe you are currently unfit for BCMD, along with what the others have said.

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

After reading both the actual report and Dennis' side of the story

I have reached a verdict on this whole report.

+1 Im sorry Dennis but man oh man those videos are the final nail in the coffin...

Edited by Bleach
  • Confused 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

+1 Man, I myself have experienced your Toxicity. I may not be the least toxic person myself, but still. YOU got mad at TOMM probably one of the nicest and friendliest person on the server and that video alone is subject to get banned cause you were being racist. Sorry man you had a good run, but still. 

• Friendly 2

+1. I feel like it has to be said that no one (and I mean absolutely no one) has the right to say what Dennis did about Tomm, locked channel or no. It doesn't matter if he really meant to say that about someone else, it's just an inhumane and downright disgusting thing to say. 

Racism and comments about wishing other people would die/commit suicide should not be allowed in this community under any circumstance. I am honestly disappointed and angry that anyone could behave like this and get away with it for even an instant. 

• Agree 2

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

After all the evidence I will +1 this report. This is very unproffesional from you Dennis. As many have stated in the past instead of adressing the Real points and defending yourself you decided to go out and attack 2 community members, additionally racism is racism, it's very disrespectful and that's the end of the line. 

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

• Coordinator
Coordinator
3 hours ago, Piff said:

Since i didn't give much information about that situation punishment wise, Here you go
So basically, Brooklyn recieved a week ban as most of you know and demoted from XO
Dennis on the other hand which in my opinion i will state is a slap on the wrist was demoted in staff and that was it.

@Piff @A-a-ronI will say this I was present for the original discusison on behalf of the first round of evidence brought to us, The only things you originally brought to us was the RDM mess with brooklyn (In which he handled well as he punished all involved) and The one case of RDM
and High staff had handed out the punishment seen for it (See quote above) 

You now bring all this up after the situation was handled, Which to me seems like a witch hunting case to me as you brought up evidence that seemed to have happened at the same time, so my question is why wait on it cause now it looks like a mega witch hunt

Aswell I know BOTH OF YOU have said cases along what dennis said to tomm while in a locked channel, everyone has heated moments even myself and it seems you just caught him in the moment to me. EVERYONE AND I MEAN EVERYONE talks shit while yes it went a little far i do agree but from what ive heard it was in a locked channel 
(No this isnt defending what he said just addingmore clarity to it)

The one RDM case, The fact that you didnt AOS him right then and there speaks a whole lot to me, you started to type /advert which shows me you were going to and then blamed it on not wanting to be removed. YOU HAVE NEVER been one to worry about demotion/removal from battalion, to me it just adds to the case of you wanting to save it and bring it up later for this, You also being an older member know that you CANT take action on someone for that 

And a general note it seems like the clips are just completely out of context, theres always more to that story

• Disagree 3
2 minutes ago, Woeny said:

@Piff @A-a-ronI will say this I was present for the original discusison on behalf of the first round of evidence brought to us, The only things you originally brought to us was the RDM mess with brooklyn (In which he handled well as he punished all involved) and The one case of RDM
and High staff had handed out the punishment seen for it (See quote above) 

You now bring all this up after the situation was handled, Which to me seems like a witch hunting case to me as you brought up evidence that seemed to have happened at the same time, so my question is why wait on it cause now it looks like a mega witch hunt

Aswell I know BOTH OF YOU have said cases along what dennis said to tomm while in a locked channel, everyone has heated moments even myself and it seems you just caught him in the moment to me. EVERYONE AND I MEAN EVERYONE talks shit while yes it went a little far 

The one RDM case, The fact that you didnt AOS him right then and there speaks a whole lot to me, you started to type /advert which shows me you were going to and then blamed it on not wanting to be removed. YOU HAVE NEVER been one to worry about demotion/removal from battalion, to me it just adds to the case of you wanting to save it and bring it up later for this, You also being an older member know that you CANT take action on someone for that 

IM sorry Woeny but this situation is a lot smaller than the other vids and evidence they have. Racism shouldn't be defended.

• Agree 1
31 minutes ago, Otter said:

You also say " This HA Team is so fucking dog shit man" As a BCMD you should not be disrespecting High Staff like Especially in a public Channel.

@Otter where is the proof that it was indeed in a public channel? By founder definition all battalions channels and ones that are locked are not considered public channels. So by definition it was a private channel upon which anyone is free to state there thoughts. So until any further proof is given in terms of video showing the channel he is in during the time of saying his thoughts then that video can be considered irrelevant and void. As for the diss on HS everyone is entitled to there opinion.

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

2 minutes ago, Woeny said:

This was already discussed on the thread. "YOU HAVE NEVER been one to worry about demotion/removal from battalion" Are you fucking joking? Was my panic attack about being removed from Wrecker during the "wipe" a thing where I didn't care? You don't know me so don't act like you do.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1

spacer.png

I don't even need to read this report. Instant +1. Dennis shouldn't even be allowed an officer position in any battalion. He did the exact same shit with Doom's Unit 6 months ago, and look where we ended up. He's beyond toxic, and refuses to listen to any form of criticism whatsoever, if you have something to say, BLACKLIST. Don't like my big brain decision? COMMUNITY BAN. I 100% agree he is one of the biggest hypocrites in the community and sees himself as above the rules. In one of the youtube videos he says "This HA team is so fucking dogshit bro" Maybe that's because staff has gone through a lot of changes to say the least in the past couple of months and he doesn't have any of his buddies in high places to protect him from shit like this anymore. We  tried to make a Commander report when Dennis was XO of Doom's Unit, but all parties involved got blacklisted, perma banned, even server and community bans were handed out. We ended up having like a 4 hour long meeting with Directors and management talking about all the shit that happened.  In the end, almost everyone that had anything to say against the way Dennis was running the battalion got a ban. I can gurantee he's pulling the same shit now with Rancor. He gave basically the same BL reasons for the people in doom's unit and tried to say it was internal affairs within the battalion when we went to others for help. His ego is fucking massive and that's really all he cares about. IMO he deserves a community ban for all the shit he's done, but that may be extreme, I get emotional when i think about what happened 6 ish months ago because of how fucked up it was.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 2
  • Confused 2
Just now, Gears said:

@Otter where is the proof that it was indeed in a public channel? By founder definition all battalions channels and ones that are locked are not considered public channels. So by definition it was a private channel upon which anyone is free to state there thoughts. So until any further proof is given in terms of video showing the channel he is in during the time of saying his thoughts then that video can be considered irrelevant and void. As for the diss on HS everyone is entitled to there opinion.

It was the main Rancor Batt channel, it may be locked, but it doesnt matter, it must be a locked sub channel.

• Agree 2

spacer.png

High Command Conclusion of the report.

Members of HC involved: Crimson, Noble, Fyi, Cronis, Gadget, and Management+.

Result: Report is denied.

Reason: After discussing with a large pool of different members of High Command and High Staff, most of the evidence provide is not fit for a removal. I will go through piece by piece to explain why.

Toxicity: All the clips that explains Dennis's conversations and choice of words were used in a private channel.(I.E any locked channel or with a password.) It is also up to the BCMD's leisure at this current time to change the rules at his discretion. That being said, HC does see the point of the racial comment. However we can not confirm if it is said in a Private or Public channel. It is hearsay and will not be used against him.

RDM: For RDM, if it is not report right as it happens or at least not RAOS/AOS then it can not be used against a person. If you are rdmed and do not report it, despite being afraid of your position, then not much can be done. This is the same standard that is held under my High Command. If you AOS your Commanding Officer and he removes or punishes you then you will be protected by High Command. They can not punish you for following the rules.

Conclusion: High Command does not see fit for the Removal of Rancor BCMD Dennis but this does not mean he is not in for punishment. HC does not agree with the statement said, However since at the time of the investigation no rule was broken. At the time the rule was that in any TS Channel with a password is considered a locked channel. Secondly, A BCMD has the right to make the rules as he see fit. This rule has been updated to move forward. However if you concerns about this ruling feel free to contact Director Plus as they can overrule my choice. I apologize for the long wait for a conclusion but I wanted to be 100% sure with an unbias opinion for this outcome.

Personal Note:

I do not thing what Dennis said is acceptable. However for the standard and personal principles I keep is to ensure that whatever I say or make is 100% backed by standards and rules of the server. To prevent further situations like this from happening, The rule has been edited and should be fixed in the future.

I also would like to explain a little bit of our conversation to get to this point. During the investigation, We were going back and forth on the ruling. However Dragon pointed out the exact wording of the rules for TeamSpeak. Thus our final say. This was not an easy conversation to have as it was a fine line.

Again, we do not agree with what he said nor do we want it said in any TeamSpeak. None of us want any form of racism or harassment of community members. That goes both ways. I also believe in Freedom of Speech. If have any genuine concern please contact me on TS or Discord(Crimson #1965). I will give you more if need but Forseen and Dragon covered it for the most part. Thank you for reading this and I do apologize for my lack lustered explanation. However I want to move on from this and I am sure both parties would like to as well. We are all friends just trying to get away from real life here, so lets not turn this to an untrusted community. Thank you. 

The Post has been Edited from Friday for Clarification. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Dumb 1

On 12/11/2020 at 7:12 PM, Crimson said:

High Command Conclusion of the report.

Members of HC involved: Crimson, Noble, Fyi, Cronis, Gadget, and Management+.

Result: Report is denied.

Reason: After discussing with a large pool of different members of High Command and High Staff, most of the evidence provide is not fit for a removal. I will go through piece by piece to explain why.

Toxicity: All the clips that explains Dennis's conversations and choice of words were used in a private channel.(I.E any locked channel or with a password.) It is also up to the BCMD's leisure at this current time to change the rules at his discretion. That being said, HC does see the point of the racial comment. However we can not confirm if it is said in a Private or Public channel. It is hearsay and will not be used against him.

RDM: For RDM, if it is not report right as it happens or at least not RAOS/AOS then it can not be used against a person. If you are rdmed and do not report it, despite being afraid of your position, then not much can be done. This is the same standard that is held under my High Command. If you AOS your Commanding Officer and he removes or punishes you then you will be protected by High Command. They can not punish you for following the rules.

@Forseen Dad told me to tell you the Post has been edited.

• Dumb 2