Using cannon battalions in Events.

Question: Can i use cannon battalions/squadrons as for say Keeli company in a Event or encounter?

Comments/Concerns: thought about doing a encounter as keeli company but waved off the thought because i didnt think i could use people in lore in a even even if they arent in the server

Staff Member you're asking:

Additional info: if its allowed im doing an event with them

Edited by Corporal_Misfit

the Darman Keller guy

Lol. I actually ended up doing the Keeli Company event on the event server a few months back. Went south, but because of planning reasons, not because of the idea itself. I think you can 100% do it with any squadron(For example like 13th Iron, or Kal Kestis' battalion.) Honestly encourage it because you are creatively thinking outside the box

• Winner 1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

10 hours ago, Shockpoint said:

Lol. I actually ended up doing the Keeli Company event on the event server a few months back. Went south, but because of planning reasons, not because of the idea itself. I think you can 100% do it with any squadron(For example like 13th Iron, or Kal Kestis' battalion.) Honestly encourage it because you are creatively thinking outside the box

LOL im the one who came up with that but things happend at time you reamber that silly