Bud

Steam Name: synr.gg|Bud

RP Name: 332nd CT-0292 CMD “Vaughn”

RP Rank: Commander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76009170

Regiment you are applying for: Attack Reg

Experience:

104th 

When I joined the server I started out as a PVT and worked my way to SGT. I learned the basics of being a NCO and my journey to clone.

Rancor

Rancor i joined after 104th because of at the time 104th was not doing so well and i felt that i need change i started as a PVT worked up to 2ndLT and became MEDL under sixta and pranzer back then i tried getting the med branch more people but i could not really figure it out because i saw issues i had with how it was setup in the battalion and i could not fix that because it was at a battalion level my time their taught me how to be a officer and learn to be a ARC trooper and understand what is necessary to succeed.

187th 

when i joined it i worked under sugga and dreams and had a lot of fun and worked up to captain and i worked on getting Parjai at the time up to a point where people were coming in and having fun then later on when the merger happened i transferred along with all my fellow purple pride world wide brothers to the 501st

501st 1st Time

the first time i joined i started it off as a CPT from getting a one to one rank transfer at the time because of the management and directors i worked to get ARC to a place where it need to be and got jesse when he was property of TC and i got up to LTC and worked on getting the officer core and enlisted engaged in recruitment and focused on trainings whenever i could i also worked to make a good relationship with the people under me so that they may come to me and not feel afraid and have their voice heard so change can happen

501st 2nd Time

2nd time: this time i started off as a SGT as i am legacy and worked all the way up to CMD where i became the first ever 332nd jesse and became the third ever vaughn on the server i worked alongside phaser getting 332nd to where it need to be and focused on talking to my guys and letting them know what i expect and where things stand

Jedi:

i started off as a youngling just like everyone else have gotten to Knight V or KA and have been a TGM and learned the ropes behind managing a branch within the order i have been Iri Camas which was a good experience being a lore character and working with SOBDE INVM I have been for a while and has taught me to patient and to see things from a different perspective

Senator:

Meena Tills x2 and Padme amidala once being a senator has taught me how to take my RP further and make new experiences for the players and myself it also showed me what it’s like making calls and working with other people who value RP

Naval: 

My time in the navy was interesting. I went from a naval recruit to midshipmen and became a lore character in zak and was also a eninger officer which in itself was an interesting position.   

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: 

I Feel that the Attack Regiment needs someone to step up and take charge i think that attack overall needs someone they can depend on and someone who their not afraid to talk to and ask questions and want to make sure everyone feels their voice matters and i want to take ideas from others and see Attack prosper as this to me is my home and i care for everyone in it as my brothers and i feel this is my time to take this opportunity to prove to myself and my peers in Attack that i'm ready to take the next step and lead us in a direction where each member of the Attack Regiment is proud to have and know when their time comes to leave they can say this is my home and that they feel they always have a place to go to

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: Yes i completely understand the lore of my regiment

Availability: 

my availability so i have just finished school so POG and have my degree so for now it will be this

Monday: will be free 

Tuesday: will be free

Wednesday: will be free

Thursday-Saturday: alright so for these days and sunday i might be working depends on how my work situation goes but this is the plan for now will update if it becomes issue

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:
Staff:

Head Admin

Game Master Officer

Trainer Officer

501st 1st time 
TCO
CPT
LTC
ARCO

501st 2nd time

PVT-Commander

332nd Commander Vaughn

ARCL

ARFL

332nd Jesse

Intel Officer

187th

2ndLT - Captain

Parjai Officer

Senator

Meena Tills x2

Padme Amidala

Rancor

PVT-2ndLT

MEDL

Naval

Recruit-Midshipman

Engineer Officer

Intel Officer

Naval Zak

Jedi

Knight V

Temple Guard Manager

Iri Camas

104th

PVT-SGT

Do you have a microphone?: Yes i do

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: 

These are my goals I wish to accomplish at the end of my term.

• 501st

• Communication: so with communication there has been issues with officers down to normal troopers not bringing up issues leaving HC wondering what to fix what i would do is make a forum but have it to where only i see it and take that information and bring it to their HC and say hey this is what they want these are steps i think that need to be taken

• Activity: activity so with this it has been dipping since july i have noticed that back around june it was high due to events being centered towards the battalion and it being on a consistent matter what i plan on doing as a GMO and a regimental is having GM’s try to have a rotation for attack to get 501st add into a mix and work with the rex to the best of my ability to fix the issues

212th: 

• Improvement on RP: so what i would do for this as a regimental is be there with them during the event that could be hosted or training take notes on it then talk to the GM or GM’s and say hey this is what i saw during the event this is i think how we should proceed

• Officer core improvements: Officer corp in 212th is not in an ideal position that they need to be in so has a regimental i would be there with them and for questionable officers have a discussion of what standards do we want and where we should be to succeed.

104th:

• Attitude:for attitude i would encourage change and have everyone think about what actions can i do rather than say and leave hate filled comments 

• Divide:I would have them look at what current state we are at if we can not unify how can we move forward we must all be on the same page and compromise not everything we want we can get in life

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: of course

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: of course

• Pay Respect 1

Throughout my time with you in 501st, working alongside you, your not only dedicated but when you say your gonna do something you commit to it and get it done. You were the goto man in 501st so I feel you'll do a great job as Attack Reg. Good Luck

+1

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 shit easy even tho I never worked with you, I know you was putting in mad motherfucking work 

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1, I can see where you're coming from with some of the issues within 104th that I've also been trying to work towards as well. I believe you would be a good fit for the position and why not give you the chance? Obviously I wish your activity could be a little better but irl gets in the way, you'll do good. I hope I can help you during your time as attack reg. Also, I've already talked to you about this so this is pretty easy for me.

Edited by Deku
  • Friendly 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

-1 Alright its time for the dumbs to roll in but fuck it. I've always been a no bullshit guy and i don't mean to personally attack you in anyway i just call it how i see it.

I haven't seen you in game in ages, if i do you are either, you are either AFK or not doing something not 501st related. Like i have always said it could be because of time zones and schedule. Yes you may have good plans and people may like you however, the communities leadership isn't the best right now. We have A LOT and i mean A LOT of young and inexperienced BCMD's. Your actions within the 501st speak volumes about what your leadership and effectiveness have done. The 501st is dead, it baffles me that the battalion with the most lore can be dead, you as a commander and an older adult in the battalion should be helping your battalion not jumping ship to try and go deal with "other people's problems" and saying " i can still help" applying for a spot like this should be for someone who has gotten their battalion into the best state possible and is ready to help others. 

I personally believe that you are not ready until the 501st is in a better spot. You should try and help Nova not leave him, he will need all the experience he can get right now, from ingame to IRL. He is a young kid and needs a guiding figure and right now it seems you have failed to do that with that status of the battalion, i know activity is a hard thing to get to happen but you need to get your battalion in a MUCH better spot than it currently is.

f3aba3659515a04187e1bd75c0bcce69-png.jpg You have about 190 hours but like i have stated how many of this is AFK, i have a hard time believe that you are actively playing this much, i'm not one to speak but i don't AFK anymore (or atleast try too for more than 1 hour) 

• Agree 11
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 2
  • Informative 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Bud has already explained his activity situation on the the forums [school, which 95% of the server has to go to rn.] 

Ive known Bud for a long time, he is a honest, kind and genuine person and is very determined for with his work. He promotes RP and makes sure he gets things done. I trust him to run the Attack Regiment. +1

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 2

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

Forum Admin

Before I +1 or -1 could you give me a bit of insight on what you have done as a 501st commander. As of now the battalion doesn't seem to be in the best of places and I am a bit concerned about your leadership.

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Honestly, you're a great guy, clearly fit for a leadership position as you wouldn't be commander, but I just got a few questions. 

You mentioned the 212th Officer Corps, and that you would be there with them and for questionable officers have a discussion of what standards do we want and where we should be to succeed. - This is good, but at the moment, throughout promotions, officer evaluations and other processes happening this may not be something to fix in the long run and it may be fixed even before your term, so could you give me a little more insight to how you will assist myself and the commanders in ensuring the officer corps remains at a high standard. 

And, you made a point about 212th RP, which, is lacking in certain areas undeniably, but the statement you made seems unclear to me what actions you are going to be taking with the 212th to improve THEIR RP. The statement to me seems you are going to talk to GM's about the issue and I would just like more clarity on how you would improve this.

We spoke in DM's and I think you'd be a good candidate, just wanted some clarification. Good luck. 

Discord: Mason#2710

41 minutes ago, Guac said:

Before I +1 or -1 could you give me a bit of insight on what you have done as a 501st commander. As of now the battalion doesn't seem to be in the best of places and I am a bit concerned about your leadership.

What i have done is to give my thoughts and direction of where things should go I think it will take time just like anything 

• Disagree 1
28 minutes ago, MasonA said:

Honestly, you're a great guy, clearly fit for a leadership position as you wouldn't be commander, but I just got a few questions. 

You mentioned the 212th Officer Corps, and that you would be there with them and for questionable officers have a discussion of what standards do we want and where we should be to succeed. - This is good, but at the moment, throughout promotions, officer evaluations and other processes happening this may not be something to fix in the long run and it may be fixed even before your term, so could you give me a little more insight to how you will assist myself and the commanders in ensuring the officer corps remains at a high standard. 

And, you made a point about 212th RP, which, is lacking in certain areas undeniably, but the statement you made seems unclear to me what actions you are going to be taking with the 212th to improve THEIR RP. The statement to me seems you are going to talk to GM's about the issue and I would just like more clarity on how you would improve this.

We spoke in DM's and I think you'd be a good candidate, just wanted some clarification. Good luck. 

1: for the officer corp issue to give insight on that yes I believe that could be something fixed in short term but I feel with someone such as myself I interact with most individuals within the community and I get a perspective on individuals from a unbiased opinion with in 212th officer copr which would be useful to know and make things run sommther i feel as it would be more efficient and would make better use of people in said postion 

2: so for the RP issue to clarify that issue I have a idea and plan to get attack in general a consistent rotation of events with the 212th I would first go into a event with dose not matter what kind at first take notes of what they do then tailor the event for what strengths they have and target the weakness to better the battilon and attack as a whole

• Informative 1

+1 I've been in the same battalion with Bud. I have worked with him in 501st and he is an amazing commander. He will make an amazing attack reg.

• Friendly 1

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

Forum Admin
25 minutes ago, Bud said:

What i have done is to give my thoughts and direction of where things should go I think it will take time just like anything 

That unfortunately did not answer my question so I will rephrase. Can you please cite specific examples of instances in which you have directly impacted the 501st Legion in a net positive way within your time as a commander. Personally within my time on this server I rarely see you get on a 501st job in game. In fact I didn't know you were still Vaughn till you posted this application. From the people I have spoken too there are clear fractures within your leadership and you seem to have no intent on fixing them, instead heading towards a more taxing HC position. Your BCMD is even reaching out to people who aren't even in 501st for guidance. Bud I truly want to support you but all evidence leads to a overall lack of leadership and unsustainability within your current battalion.

In addition to Masons question you did not answer it once so ever. He was asking for details as to how you would bolster the Officer Core and steps to implement that.

Edited by Guac
  • Funny 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

14 minutes ago, Guac said:

That unfortunately did not answer my question so I will rephrase. Can you please cite specific examples of instances in which you have directly impacted the 501st Legion in a net positive way within your time as a commander. Personally within my time on this server I rarely see you get on a 501st job in game. In fact I didn't know you were still Vaughn till you posted this application. From the people I have spoken too there are clear fractures within your leadership and you seem to have no intent on fixing them, instead heading towards a more taxing HC position. Your BCMD is even reaching out to people who aren't even in 501st for guidance. Bud I truly want to support you but all evidence leads to a overall lack of leadership and unsustainability within your current battalion.

In addition to Masons question you did not answer it once so ever. He was asking for details as to how you would bolster the Officer Core and steps to implement that.

specific examples within 501st ok 1 that comes to mind was when I took 332nd in my hands along with phaser and I had gotten it to at least at the time to a stable place I also from what I recall have have taken steps within command overall in the 501st to help us succeed overall by putting in my general feedback on issues such as officer corp and evulate members based on what have they done where can they improve

for the 212th officer corp the steps i have will be this 

1: take notes using my experince and unbiased opion see what they do and mentor where i can

2: foucs on the systems that our in place and figure out what the standards need to be going forward to strudy up the corp 

3: then see all viewpoints of the officer corp from junior to HC once i get a grasp of everyone state mind i would have a action plan to address those concerns

I hope that clarifies your question :) 

Forum Admin
16 minutes ago, Bud said:

specific examples within 501st ok 1 that comes to mind was when I took 332nd in my hands along with phaser and I had gotten it to at least at the time to a stable place I also from what I recall have have taken steps within command overall in the 501st to help us succeed overall by putting in my general feedback on issues such as officer corp and evulate members based on what have they done where can they improve

for the 212th officer corp the steps i have will be this 

1: take notes using my experince and unbiased opion see what they do and mentor where i can

2: foucs on the systems that our in place and figure out what the standards need to be going forward to strudy up the corp 

3: then see all viewpoints of the officer corp from junior to HC once i get a grasp of everyone state mind i would have a action plan to address those concerns

I hope that clarifies your question :) 

At this time I will have to -1.

I feel as though your response in terms on 332nd's health is extremely disingenuous. You have still failed to give specific examples of actual processes you have put in place to better either 332nd or 501st besides inheriting a once thriving Company.

unknown.png

• Funny 2
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

I'm not saying this to be mean but just to be honest. I was in the 501st for almost a year and as time went on the battalion started dying. As the people who are in charge now starting to take charge things only got worse and worse. Bud while being a great guy and good friend is not a good choice, especially when you take into account the state of 332nd and 501st as a whole. He's inactive and as matt said he has school and work like all of us but even when he gets on as rarely as it may be he doesn't do work 501st or 332nd. Like dennis said Nova is still young and inexperienced and needs help from his commanders he doesn't need them jumping ship like I've noticed a lot of 501st doing recently.

Nothing against you I actually really like you as a person and think you're a cool guy but a bad fir for the position, -1

• Agree 1

I'm just get to this right off the bat -1 
Now my reason why for this. When I see you on like Denis said you are mainly AFK with the occasionally getting on for Jedi , ARC, eARC, and GM things. Other than this I don't see you on doing thins with 501st other then maybe doing a 332nd tryout. I know that work and school can come up with things but if all you are doing is focusing on these things and not trying to do things with 501st then I don't see a reason for you to be ATK reg

• Agree 1

oh boy. Where to start here.

501st, is probably in the worst state I've seen in my time on this server.

Every single decision that I have seen been made has ether negatively effected the battalion or done nothing.

TC was wiped, and no one no wants to join it cause the batt has 5 people at peak pop.

332nd is non existent as Guac said. being dead is not a stable position.

More than just your failure to do anything positive for the 501st, your inability to answer questions by those who you would be in charge of or handle criticism that is leveled at you.

You react funny to Dennis criticizing you, and informative to the others who have criticize you without properly addressing the concerns they brought up.

-1. You are part of the battalion high command that is actively killing probably the easiest battalion on the server to run. You shouldn't be near an RCMD position.

Edit: Removed section due to an on going investigation.

Edited by Mitchell
  • Agree 6
  • Winner 2
  • Informative 3

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

1 hour ago, Mitchell said:

Every single decision that I have seen been made has ether negatively effected the battalion or done nothing.

TC was wiped, and no one no wants to join it cause the batt has 5 people at peak pop.

More than just your failure to do anything positive for the 501st, your inability to answer questions by those who you would be in charge of or handle criticism that is leveled at you.

You react funny to Dennis criticizing you, and informative to the others who have criticize you without properly addressing the concerns they brought up.

-1. You are part of the battalion high command that is actively killing probably the easiest battalion on the server to run. You shouldn't be near an RCMD position.

-1 lol

• Agree 1

So Basically ANIME

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Mitchell said:

Literally summed it up for me. 

• Agree 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

I think theres alot of fair points put in response of this app, but after speaking to bud id like to see him go to the interview process. +1

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

4 hours ago, Captain Ruse said:

I'm not saying this to be mean but just to be honest. I was in the 501st for almost a year and as time went on the battalion started dying. As the people who are in charge now starting to take charge things only got worse and worse. Bud while being a great guy and good friend is not a good choice, especially when you take into account the state of 332nd and 501st as a whole. He's inactive and as matt said he has school and work like all of us but even when he gets on as rarely as it may be he doesn't do work 501st or 332nd. Like dennis said Nova is still young and inexperienced and needs help from his commanders he doesn't need them jumping ship like I've noticed a lot of 501st doing recently.

Nothing against you I actually really like you as a person and think you're a cool guy but a bad fir for the position, -1

I think Ruse said it best -1

• Disagree 1

🌓🌙

On 12/6/2020 at 12:12 PM, Mitchell said:

Honestly, this is a well explained response to the current state of the 501st Legion. 

Think about it, usually when people talk about Clone Wars, what's the first thing that comes to mind? The most popular battalion in the series: 501st.

Right now with the current numbers and the rarity of seeing ANY 501st on, there shouldn't be any command trying to advance until the current problem is fixed. It seems like you're trying to just leave 501st in the dust so it can just crumble without it being your responsibility as a Commander of said battalion.

-1, Fix 501st, Collaberate with your BCMD and fellow Commanders, Make Game Plan. 

Edit: Also, apparently doesnt handle critism well. My vote still stands.

Edited by Red_Panda
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

You probably don't know me, as I tend to hide in 212th Discord.

Putting aside what everyone else said (Not that it isn't important, but I'd rather not rehash what others have said), I'm concerned you're spreading yourself too thin. Being RCMD, GM and HA all take a lot of energy, and that's discounting anything you do IRL (I'm guessing School/IRL will always take priority, as it should).

Being blunt, there hasn't been any consistency with ATK Regs as of late, so whoever fills the spot needs to be reliable to all 3 battalions. My question for you is; Do you think you can be reliabily active as a RCMD, giving equal attention to all 3 battalions, without letting other work interfere?

I am also concerned with the lack of activity 501st has had recently, if you can comment on that.

Withholding +/- for now.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

5 minutes ago, Finn said:

You probably don't know me, as I tend to hide in 212th Discord.

Putting aside what everyone else said (Not that it isn't important, but I'd rather not rehash what others have said), I'm concerned you're spreading yourself too thin. Being RCMD, GM and HA all take a lot of energy, and that's discounting anything you do IRL (I'm guessing School/IRL will always take priority, as it should).

Being blunt, there hasn't been any consistency with ATK Regs as of late, so whoever fills the spot needs to be reliable to all 3 battalions. My question for you is; Do you think you can be reliably active as a RCMD, giving equal attention to all 3 battalions, without letting other work interfere?

I am also concerned with the lack of activity 501st has had recently, if you can comment on that.

Withholding +/- for now.

1: yes I feel that I can keep up the work ethic and standards that need to be met with this position I always whenever I can will try to hangout and get to know everyone I can and understand who they are treat them as a equal and i have plans to keep myself in line and set me straight 

2: so with the lack of activity it is well known that 501st activity has dipped drastically but I have talked with individual's for advice and guidance and I have asked for help where need be I have ideas of my own to fix what is currently happening with the battalion I'm not abandoning a battalion that I have been in for well over I think about a year since 187th merge I want to make sure that 501st is stable but I more importantly want to see in general attack successes to me as that I feel is important because we all rise and fall together

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

-1 you seem like a good guy, and Purple Pride WorldWide btw but, 

-1 Alright its time for the dumbs to roll in but fuck it. I've always been a no bullshit guy and i don't mean to personally attack you in anyway i just call it how i see it.

I haven't seen you in game in ages, if i do you are either, you are either AFK or not doing something not 501st related. Like i have always said it could be because of time zones and schedule. Yes you may have good plans and people may like you however, the communities leadership isn't the best right now. We have A LOT and i mean A LOT of young and inexperienced BCMD's. Your actions within the 501st speak volumes about what your leadership and effectiveness have done. The 501st is dead, it baffles me that the battalion with the most lore can be dead, you as a commander and an older adult in the battalion should be helping your battalion not jumping ship to try and go deal with "other people's problems" and saying " i can still help" applying for a spot like this should be for someone who has gotten their battalion into the best state possible and is ready to help others. 

I personally believe that you are not ready until the 501st is in a better spot. You should try and help Nova not leave him, he will need all the experience he can get right now, from ingame to IRL. He is a young kid and needs a guiding figure and right now it seems you have failed to do that with that status of the battalion, i know activity is a hard thing to get to happen but you need to get your battalion in a MUCH better spot than it currently is.

f3aba3659515a04187e1bd75c0bcce69-png.jpg You have about 190 hours but like i have stated how many of this is AFK, i have a hard time believe that you are actively playing this much, i'm not one to speak but i don't AFK anymore (or atleast try too for more than 1 hour) 

Edited 14 hours ago by Mitchell
  •  

• Friendly 1
2 minutes ago, Dinaric said:

Sir he’s not BCMD smh 

Update to all the -1 I have made a plan with nova or rex in terms of getting numbers the plan now is to do consient deployments and trainings involving the event server as i test a theory and it worked where i got people intrested also keep in mind back in june 501st was getting dyployed consiently and what happend was as soon as people saw that they killed it which in turn hurt the battilon the problem is that their needs to be a roation overall to see things change

I'm sorry Bud but from the way things are with the 501st...I think you should focus more on them then managing 3 battalions. I strictly say this because the 501st need to be fixed overall. I need to see more from you trying to fix it before seeing you trying to fix the Attack regiment. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

-1 I ain't gonna BS on this Bud. I love ya as Staff, but this ain't it chief. I will share the most important saying you are ever going to hear.

You don't need to be a commander to fix shit.

In this case, you don't need to be a Reg CMD, to fix the shit going on with 501st. Someone else summed it up pretty well saying that 

[

]

Prove you are Reg CMD material by fixing your own shit before going off to "fix" other battalions shit. 

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

7 minutes ago, Merrill said:

-1 I ain't gonna BS on this Bud. I love ya as Staff, but this ain't it chief. I will share the most important saying you are ever going to hear.

You don't need to be a commander to fix shit.

In this case, you don't need to be a Reg CMD, to fix the shit going on with 501st. Someone else summed it up pretty well saying that 

[

]

Prove you are Reg CMD material by fixing your own shit before going off to "fix" other battalions shit. 

i fully understand but why is that your saying that i must get my shit togther and another point i would like to bring as a adult why am im automatically assumed to be the mentor if your put into postion then you should be fit for the postion correct and one thing to i would like to add is how can you have successful attack regiment with battilon struggling well then clearly you dont have a running attack regiment which i think attack needs without that they will struggle mabey not right away but its bound to happen 

So, I spoke via voice chat with Bud recently and just want to point out that he has some creative plans and interesting ideas that will improve social cohesion between attack and hopefully improve activity as a whole and especially with 501st.

Some of these plans could have been put partially in place with 501st to see if they improved with the state that the battalion is in as sort of a tester I guess alongside your responsibilities as a CMD. So that you would of had some prior knowledge and understanding to what you can improve on and work with if you get RCMD. - The details and ideas you set out to me in VC should definitely have been in your application to begin with but oh well, no point dwelling. 

I would really like for us to have a RCMD, and I believe that your personal qualities will be fitting for that position, the only things in my opinion that is holding you back is the detail in the application (which you have expanded on in VC) and the state of the 501st. Whilst it is a joint effort to run a battalion, you play a large part, and the only fair thing to do IMO is to give you a shot at an interview to see if you are worthy/fitting for this position and see how you would do in the given role. 

There are a lot of valid +1's and -1's throughout this post like gears said, but I'd rather see you go to the interview stage instead of it stopping here. 
Good Luck. I'm gonna +1 based on our talk. Try and explain your ideas a little better in the post and in some of the questions asked. 

• Friendly 1

Discord: Mason#2710

I'm gonna +1 this for a few reasons, the man steps up anytime he is needed. Not to mention he is a great RPer not only can he play the roll of RCMD well I know he will put all his effort into the job as attack reg. You all are concered with his school but that shouldn't be much of a concern. How many of you play this and work? Work would interrupt your ability to do your roll as much or even more so than school. Yet people still make it work.

• Friendly 1

+1 I believe Bud can still dispute work to the 501st even as a REG CMD although I believe you should’ve taken more time to apply for Reg but still think you deserve it.

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png