Sina's Wolffe Resignation

Sina

Battalion: 104th

RP Name: Battalion Commander Wolffe

Date: 11/18/20

Reason: I went into this term with high hopes of being able to make it through my term plus complete the goals I set, but in recent weeks my Irl situation has just plummeted, making it very stressful trying to be both an active leader for the 104th and dealing with my Irl situation. I can no longer in good faith continue to hold this position as I feel like I'm holding the battalion back in a way and there are currently other people in the battalion who are currently better suited for the position.

Goodbyes: I will still be around in 104th but a lot less active 

• Friendly 4

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

tImE To aPpLy

You did good Sina o7

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.