Admiral Captured Gone Wrong

Zin

Name: Zin

Who helped (If applicable): 
Young
Babatunde
Pog/Longshot
Nova

Summary of encounter: Count Dooku entered the base as a distraction while a Mauldalorian and CIS tried to capture the admiral

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Ger-ma-gur

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

Just now, Brass said:

4/10

I like the idea behind it, kinda cool

But, if you start RP - expect to finish it. The hardest part about being a GM is knowing all outcomes of your event

Thanks for the feed back!

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

2/10

I felt like the event was very thrown together and not well put together by any means. It was just a shootem up with some sprinkles on top. I think the part that made me push this grade down so much is that it felt so rushed. That is even more evident when it came to the end of the event when we captured someone and were talking to them and interrogating them( as them I mean the republic im not 100% sure what was happening). While that was going on Zim was trying to rush the RP up and get the event over as fast as possible not caring about finishing out the RP he planned on starting. Kept on trying to tell them just to end the rp and stuff when people are still roleplaying in his event. It just felt very rushed and thrown together with little planning and/or drive to finish. 

10 hours ago, Shoxie said:

2/10

I felt like the event was very thrown together and not well put together by any means. It was just a shootem up with some sprinkles on top. I think the part that made me push this grade down so much is that it felt so rushed. That is even more evident when it came to the end of the event when we captured someone and were talking to them and interrogating them( as them I mean the republic im not 100% sure what was happening). While that was going on Zim was trying to rush the RP up and get the event over as fast as possible not caring about finishing out the RP he planned on starting. Kept on trying to tell them just to end the rp and stuff when people are still roleplaying in his event. It just felt very rushed and thrown together with little planning and/or drive to finish. 

Thanks for the feedback. I can agree that I rushed it.