The Loss of a Great, Korm.

Damn. I know I’m kinda late to the party but I feel like I need to say this.

Korm was one of the greatest most genuine people I met on the platform, whether that be his eagerness to help with whatever or whoever needed it, or his awesome personality. Some of my fondest memories from this server involve korm and my short time in Null. Korm was a great guy and he definitely will be missed. Rest easy man.

• Winner 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• 1 month later...

I know im extremely late to this but i just wanted to give my condolences. Korm was definitely one of my favorite people on here he will be greatly missed.

o7

• Friendly 1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

• 9 months later...
6 minutes ago, Freck said:

Almost 1 year gone, yet still never forgotten. Thinking about you always <3

He was a good lad, I do miss him too even with only have few interactions

• Friendly 2

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

• 6 months later...
  • Retired Founder

Hey Korm,
I think about you alot, way more than I ever expected. I hope you're doing well.
I miss you man, and I have alot of Star Wars lore that you never got to see, I hope to one day share it all with you.

Your memory lives on, with me, and many others.
I hope you're resting easy. Thanks again for everything brother.

• Friendly 13

wish i could've met him,. heard great things about him from others. i hope people keep coming back to this thread to remember him.. rest easy.

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

RIP Korm the man was a god among men, rest easy brother.

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

• 5 months later...

I never knew. This just hit me real hard. Just seeing all of the love on this thread being shared is a testament to how good of a person Korm really was. He was a real role model that truly cared about this community and all of the friends he made in it. Hope you're resting easy 2 years in. RIP

Edited by TessaKitty

Ex - Minge, Commander Fox, 14th RCMD

spacer.png

Banned

RIP old friend one day we will reunite but until then rest easy

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...