Sinarius's Attempt to Take over

Slak

Name: Slak

Who helped (If applicable): Cubby

Event Name: Sinarius's Attempt to Take over

Link to Event Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w_vbs1OIy2jBhGiqfncZdCF_zult4twhWXDlq4F9AfY/edit?usp=sharing

KrMCdFv.png

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

3/10 I liked the idea and all but the event was pretty confusing, and all over the place. Also armies of T-21s dont always go as planned. Some parts of the event I'll comment on real quick. I personally never saw the citizen that but just be me not looking carefully. Along with I didn't exactly know what are main objective was on dagobah.

• Agree 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

2 minutes ago, Jack said:

3/10 I liked the idea and all but the event was pretty confusing, and all over the place. Also armies of T-21s dont always go as planned. Some parts of the event I'll comment on real quick. I personally never saw the citizen that but just be me not looking carefully. Along with I didn't exactly know what are main objective was on dagobah.

Thank you for the Feedback! First of the t21s were just to be a challenge. Second, I saw that you joined into the even late as I saw. The main event on Dagobah was a Hostage situation and 104th had some RP. Third, this wasn't meant to be a big event and that's the reason why it was a lot of stuff piled on top of one another. Sorry for the confusion!

• Informative 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

4/10 You seemed somewhat unprepared and many things went wrong in this event in my opinion. Firstly, every single droid was armed with a T-21 which is almost never a good idea. There was a civilian involved that I never even saw and very few players seemed to be aware of this civilian's existence. Response time to tickets and such was extremely late and myself and other GM's and GH's offered assistance which was denied. Set up on the dupe could have been a lot better and walls were no collided and players were able to run through them. I collided these walls for you but this should not need to be done by a player. The rayshields were also not linked so players decided to set charges on the servers instead. A total of 5 RBC's were placed and attempted to be detonated over a 5+ minute period before one of the tickets were finally taken and the rayshield was removed. The story behind the event was extremely confusing and it seemed that characters such as Count Dooku were somewhat randomly introduced without much clear reason. Also the event jobs played unnecessary roles such as commando droid snipers that were headglitching behind hordes of T-21's. Also, aqua droids were introduced into WM somewhat sporadically and they were also armed with T-21's and was poor choice in opinion as they were placed in spots which were very hard to see and frustrating for players to deal with since they only have one entrance and are immediately met with focused fire from 20+ T-21's. I hope you can take this criticism and build off of it in future events. On a positive note I liked the doc you made for this event and I have seen you do multiple high quality events/encounters in the past so I think this was just a situation of you trying to do too much without enough people to assist.

• Agree 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling