[DENIED] Admin Application

Sparta1455

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Sparta) Staff Application

RP Name: Padawan S Sparta/ 21stNC CPL Sparta

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68066871

VIP (Y/N): yes

Timezone: est

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): i want to help out with the community. i want to host and help with events. i also want to be able to assist with what is happening with the players. as well as be able to do fun things like soccer and dodge ball during down time. and help populate the server more to grow numbers!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): im an EMT irl and im also trying to get on a local PD. im on quite a bit i have a working rotation schedule so i have a few days off at a time. i love helping ppl, if i can help in anyway i do my best to do so

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: i sorta do, not an any successful servers no they all shut down but i i have little exp 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 51 hours

-1 For the time being. A few reasons, you looked like you wrote this in 5 mins. I am not a grammar police but it is common knowledge, for English language speakers, that the letter “i” is capitalized when used alone. Reason Two, It is clearly stated that you never 75+ hours to apply for staff. If you were waived, then it needs to be stated either in the title, or in the application itself. In no way, take this personally, you are a good person. I think you would be fit for the staff team, besides the reasons mentioned above. 

7 minutes ago, Cubby said:

-1 For the time being. A few reasons, you looked like you wrote this in 5 mins. I am not a grammar police but it is common knowledge, for English language speakers, that the letter “i” is capitalized when used alone. Reason Two, It is clearly stated that you never 75+ hours to apply for staff. If you were waived, then it needs to be stated either in the title, or in the application itself. In no way, take this personally, you are a good person. I think you would be fit for the staff team, besides the reasons mentioned above. 

Grammar isn't a reason to -1 an application lmao

But yeah, 75 hours is the minimum for applying for staff. I recommend getting a bit more experience on the server before applying.

hi.

Unfortunately you have been denied for a staff position at this time.

For more information on why you have been denied, please contact me or a Head administrator.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 days from this post.

//locked
//moved to Denied

hi.