10/16/2020 - Council Agenda

Apologies on Lateness of the Agenda

Suggestions for changes in the Order (EO)

Knight Suggestions (EO)

This is a Server Suggestion. What I ask for is a suggestion that overhaul's what prestige does in order to give NOTICEABLE benefits. I've heard jad say everything does something, the issue with this arises when after 5 prestige, with some pretty heavy testing after each of them, i am unable to tell what these buffs are outside of two of them. I ask the council to put up a server suggestion to provide high level benefit to each prestige that makes it more noticeable and more rewarding to go down the prestige system. - Conrad - Sponsored by Gears Passed

Have a non-expiring link of the Jedi Order Discord in the Jedi Order Rules and Regulations document - Jhonson - Bro - Passed

Recommendations for Promotion/Demotion/Removal/Knight-Watch 

[Redacted] to Knight-Watch - Bro Diem - Passed

[Redacted] to Knight-Watch - Elijah - Denied

[Redacted] to Knight-Watch - Gears Passed

[Redacted] for Knight Watch - Crimson Passed

Master/Branch Interviews

Consular Lead - Open - Lie-Ren Passed

Guardian Lead - Open - Tempest Passed

Sentinel Lead - Open - [Redacted] Postponed

Ace Lead - Open

Named Master Promotions (EO)
Adi Gallia: Open

Jocasta Nu: Open
Kit Fisto: Open

Ki Adi Mundi: Open

Anakin Skywalker - Open 

Plo Koon - Open

Aayla Secura - Noble Passed

Obi-Wan Kenobi - Bro Passed

Open Floor PTS (EO)

• Winner 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

I made that suggestion for the Discord three months ago. It was accepted, a link was added on the wall in the temple for two days, then forgotten about, then deleted. I guess something else brought it to relevance

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

2 minutes ago, Johnson said:

I made that suggestion for the Discord three months ago. It was accepted, a link was added on the wall in the temple for two days, then forgotten about, then deleted. I guess something else brought it to relevance

So basically, We never had proper access to the suggestion form previously, so we couldnt highlight what we did or didnt. So this was basically catching up on ALL suggestions not highlighted and we made a new doc. As for your suggestion, We have put it in the Jedi Rules now. This wont happen again.

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management