[Accepted] Nap's Ban Appeal.

Shockpoint

This is a ban appeal from an old synergy member. As he is currently banned on the Forums and Ingame, and did not want to ban evade, he asked me to post his ban appeal for him.

Name: CT PVT Nap
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:126358607
Ban Reason: Server Promoting
Date of Ban: Somewhere in early 2018
Length of Ban: Perm
Staff Member(s) Involved: I believe Jackson 
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I was permabanned a very long time ago because I had mentioned a server that I was playing on and someone who did not like me reported me for it. Though there was little evidence and I believe a ban was an acceptable action, yet it's also been 3 years and I would like to play on the server as Gmod star wars servers have been running dry for me, I'd like a new experience over here. I know it is important to avoid repeat offenses, and I would like to inform you all that I will not be speaking of or mentioning other servers on Synergy, I am not much involved with the SWRP community in general and I have no intentions of talking about other servers because quite frankly I do not really know any other servers. Apologies to all and thank you for taking the time to review my appeal. 
Evidence to support your claims: I have many forum posts which are not redacted and can be found in ban appeals previously.

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

Banned

+1 

+1 we can use all the help we can get

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

This ban appeal has been ACCEPTED due to positive community feedback
However if you are caught being an issue for the community from now until 12/21/2020 your ban will be reinstated.

@Shockpoint Please inform him, and if he has a forum account that is banned send it to me so i may unban it.

Welcome back to the community.

//ACCEPTED

//LOCKED

//MOVED TO COMPLETED

• Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png