Reprogrammed Droids

Pog

Name: Pog

Who helped (If applicable): Johnson, Hanz, ScarZ, Buurg

Event Name: Reprogrammed Droids

Link to Event Document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1le231YtCqnsHPs8PZmgoEwixQomamyVJDofwU-nBUUA/edit

A naval officer was captured and brought to a CIS outpost on Dagobah. Engineers and recon were deployed to capture 2 patrol droids and then bring them back to base to be reprogrammed to assist the mission by leading the other droids away from the naval so the Republic could begin their assault. The Republic's lack of stealth led to the droids being alerted and firing. The naval was eventually saved but had a very close call due to a trooper running in shooting during negotiations.
PS: Thank you ScarZ for the event idea

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Blanca

Former:

Jedi Youngling

GM Leadership

5/10 Was pretty average. lotta miss comunication and wrong people were deploy. next time take the time to make sure you are sending who you need

• Agree 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Just now, Crimson said:

5/10 Was pretty average. lotta miss comunication and wrong people were deploy. next time take the time to make sure you are sending who you need

Definitely agree there were some major miscommunications between me and naval that led to wayy too many people being deployed for the stealth and recon portion. There were also many details left out in the initial briefing so I'm sorry about that. Thank you for rating

8 minutes ago, MrHi said:

9/10

Thanks for rating glad you had fun

Former:

Jedi Youngling