Draxus's Ban Appeal

Jack

I AM POSTING THIS FOR HIM SINCE HE IS FORUM BANNED

Name: Draxus
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:186148139
Ban Reason: Banned to many times for minging. 
Date of Ban: Roughly 2 Years ago
Length of Ban: Permanent
Staff Member(s) Involved: I believe 2
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I've came back looking at my younger self and how stupid i was to minge on a roleplay server, I'd like to be unbanned to learn how to roleplay within the community and see the opportunity the server gives. I want to roleplay correctly and not minge anymore. Thank you for taking the time for looking at this.
Evidence to support your claims: I don't have any

Edited by Jack

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Banned

+1 

@Comics This was his response "I don’t exactly remember but I was acting like a complete toddler having a tempertantrum, I’ve improved on myself in the past 2 years as well. I got way to emotional over shit but not anymore"

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Just now, Jack said:

@Comics This was his response "I don’t exactly remember but I was acting like a complete toddler having a tempertantrum, I’ve improved on myself in the past 2 years as well. I got way to emotional over shit but not anymore"

that doesn't really explain what he did.
Like you got to do smth pretty bad to get perma'd for just minging
Even MRDMers don't get perma banned

• Agree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Reason: Staff Disrespect & Breaking Multiple Rules
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186148139
Length: 172800
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4826954
Time: 1517030396

Reason: STOP COMING BACK
Length: 600
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75773542
Time: 1520775794

Previous Offences of the person

Current:   

Just now, Jack said:

Reason: Staff Disrespect & Breaking Multiple Rules
Length: 172800
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4826954
Time: 1517030396

Reason: STOP COMING BACK
Length: 600
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75773542
Time: 1520775794

Previous Offences of the person

He was banned by @Gene_Starwind and @Taur
I think, these were the two accounts:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gene_Starwind/
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Taur03/

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

+1 I did his tryout for 21st and oxen oversaw it because he remembered the kid. Told me to let him know if he was acting mingy and he wasn't. he acted pretty professional and apologized about what he did back then to us. I do think he has improved. he should be able to play on the server as people can change a lot in two years and he hasn't done anything wrong since being back on the server.

+1 I did his tryout with blades and continued onto an event with him. He continuously stated how he has no intention of minging or anything of the sort. I didn't know him two years ago, however, now he appears much more serious.

• Winner 1

Cannon 2.0 | Shaved Palpy's head

Credit Score: 707

I was Keller when he was Lucas, after shooting at my Keller Units during a tryout that he was not part of. Bacara at the time (Gene) banned him after I asked him to do it.

Blades stated correctly, I am all about giving another chance and two years is alot of time for many people who are in their younger years.

+1  Let us see if he can be more serious and remove this ban.

• Agree 1

@Oxen didnt this dude literally mow down a whole bunch of 21st back in the day lmao somehow i seem to remeber this

then he proceeded to come back on different accounts if i remember right

Edited by Gene_Starwind
  • Winner 1

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

On 10/5/2020 at 8:04 PM, Gene_Starwind said:

@Oxen didnt this dude literally mow down a whole bunch of 21st back in the day lmao somehow i seem to remeber this

then he proceeded to come back on different accounts if i remember right

Yes he did as Luca. That was two years ago, he seems to want to try again. He found me walking around on my Jedi, heard my voice and said he remembered me from two years ago. He wanted to be a marine and to actually role play and learn the game.  I asked the current 21st members to give him a tryout and if he passes remove him from the black list and see how he does.  

He got into 21st and was banned again the next day. Now we are trying to get him back to play the game and see how much he actually wanted to be part of the Synergy Family!

This ban appeal has been ACCEPTED due to positive community feedback
However if you are caught being an issue for the community from now until 12/09/2020 your ban will be reinstated.

Furthermore you will be starting at 4 warning points. Any sort of forum warning, even verbal will result in a form ban. You can appeal for these to be removed on 12/09/2020

Welcome back to the community.

//ACCEPTED

//LOCKED

//MOVED TO COMPLETED

spacer.pngspacer.png