[Accepted] Hellfire's Ban Appeal

Diplo

Name:Hellfire

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:156024027

Ban Reason:lying to director Date of Ban:August 5th, 2020

Length of Ban:Permanent Staff Member(s)

Involved:Anderson,Freck,Forseen

Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: It’s honestly been a while I’ve thought about my mistakes. I regret them. I shouldn’t have lied, I should have thought and that's on me, but I want to come back because this is where my real SWRP family is and I want to grow with them again. I honestly wish I had said the truth, I feel ashamed of what I did. You don’t have to except me back, you can hate me, and that's fine I know I lied and I would understand why you would hate me. I’m sincerely sorry.

Evidence to support your claims: It was in TS (no video recording)

:gasp:

CONTEXT

Hellfire was banned alongside Rohan and the others because he blatantly lied to myself and Anderson, claiming he had nothing to do with them or their discord and that he was kicked from the discord..

Little did Hellfire know, we had inside source and screenshots of Hellfire still being in the discord when he told us that he wasn't. Hellfire then proceeded to leave the discord to save his own back. After we figured out Hellfire had lied, we questioned him and he did admit to his faults.

This isn't me shitting on the ban appeal, but context is always very useful.

Hellfire, should you come back please remember that honesty is the best policy.

British

Hellfire fucked up but at the time this guy was brand new to the officer corps and had very little experience on synergy so he doesn't really know how you guys operate that well. He is awkward in high command scenarios that may cause him to have a misleading punishment that he may or may not deserve. This man is a amazing friend and even wants to strive and come back home to the server. I believe if this is his home then we are his family and should work things out amongst each other and not fight back and forth. I have to +1 this man because serving in DU with the whole issue way back when where we all got blacklisted and unblacklisted after a huge misunderstanding of the things that were said. This mans a trooper and is willing to come back at even the cost of his own self shame. People need to stop being fucking assholes to others because it degrades us as human beings. Sure yeah he fucked up 1 time. I dont think thats permaban worthy. We are only human. We are bound to fuck up. its how we choose to fix our mistakes which make us better people.

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

Hellfires perma ban was one of the few bans that day ish that I didn't agree with.

He was more guilty for lying and association.

We didn't see any messages, from my recollection, of him doing things similar to the others.

I'd say +1 but as Freck said

Honesty is the best policy.

Lying will result in you crying.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Forum Admin
2 hours ago, Gadget said:

Hellfires perma ban was one of the few bans that day ish that I didn't agree with.

He was more guilty for lying and association.

We didn't see any messages, from my recollection, of him doing things similar to the others.

I'd say +1 but as Freck said

Honesty is the best policy.

Lying will result in you crying.

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

Yep +1 

Well synergy is the land of second chances lol. Might as well give it another shot. Though hopefully you learned to not lie to management or staff. You have seen what happens lol

+1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Duuuuude. Hellfire!

Of course I +1 thus fool, in my opinion Hellfire was caught in the wrong situation at the wrong time, and made a few decisions that made it look bad on him. Gotta say, Hellfire is someone I still talk to and he was a good part of Synergy. 

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

+1, I've had a lot of time to work/talk with Hellfire since then and I can understand and see myself that this was a one-time thing. I do say however, if you do come back, lying is not the way to get out of situations like this. Being honest will always be the best policy. (Yes I know I sound like a fucking cringey english teacher)

• Friendly 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

I'm honestly torn on this one on one had i really liked you, you were havoc squad and i enjoyed you being around however 

4b565de70eca628f2a9e9362641bee36.png

This still hasn't left my mind. This was 2 days before you ban. -1

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

2 hours ago, Dennis said:

I'm honestly torn on this one on one had i really liked you, you were havoc squad and i enjoyed you being around however 

4b565de70eca628f2a9e9362641bee36.png

This still hasn't left my mind. This was 2 days before you ban. -1

So your giving this app a -1 not for toxicity or for him lying but for a joke he made?  

:gasp:

After discussion with the High Staff team and Management we have decided that your appeal has been ACCEPTED.

Your appeal has been accepted due to positive community feedback. Do be advised, if you are found to be involved in ANY ISSUES within the next 3 months (1/06/2021) your ban will be reinstated with no chance to appeal.

Welcome back to the community.

//ACCEPTED

//LOCKED

//MOVED TO COMPLETED

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png