Cannon

Name: Cannon
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:64083286
Ban Reason: I was banned on ts for "exploiting" ive never been on the ts before
Date of Ban: 22nd of september
Length of Ban: Perm
Staff Member(s) Involved: idk
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: because im not that cannon im a different one 
Evidence to support your claims: im in the steam browser so i cant insert an image but if you check the banned logs or something you'll see me perma banned for "Exploiting"

<23:20:04> Insufficient identity security level for this server. You need to improve your identity security level.
<23:20:24> Trying to connect to server on ts3.synergyroleplay.com
<23:20:25> You are banned permanently. Reason: "Exploiting"

| PVT Cannon was banned permanently by Foxtrot RC-14 Major Paroxysm. Reason: Exploiting BB:Shockpoint.
Disconnect: Banned by Foxtrot RC-14 Major Paroxysm permanently. Reason: Exploiting BB:Shockpoint.
Disconnect: Banned by Foxtrot RC-14 Major Paroxysm permanently. Reason: Exploiting BB:Shockpoint.

I also just got banned from the server so idk what to do now

my discord is canno.n#8639 if a staff wants to reach out on somewhere other than the forums or something

Edited by Canno_n

Cannon 2.0 | Shaved Palpy's head

Credit Score: 707

<23:20:01> Trying to resolve hostname ts3.synergyroleplay.com
<23:20:04> Trying to connect to server on ts3.synergyroleplay.com
<23:20:04> Insufficient identity security level for this server. You need to improve your identity security level.
<23:20:24> Trying to connect to server on ts3.synergyroleplay.com
<23:20:25> You are banned permanently. Reason: "Exploiting"
<23:20:50> Trying to resolve hostname ts3.synergyroleplay.com
<23:20:53> Trying to connect to server on ts3.synergyroleplay.com
<23:20:53> You are banned permanently. Reason: "Exploiting"

Banned

If this is a mistake +1 

• Agree 1

What did he do that was exploiting @Shockpoint as you were the one who banned him or did you just do the perma.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

10 minutes ago, Gadget said:

What did he do that was exploiting @Shockpoint as you were the one who banned him or did you just do the perma.

It was something to the effect of why Regional was banned. I didn't ban him initially, I was just told by Woeny in TS to ban him permanently ingame for exploiting.

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

Forum Admin

-1, Director told them to do it so clearly you done something wrong

• Disagree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Also people saying he did stuff with Regional  it was the 22nd of September, i assume this year so 1 day ago.

Regional was like a year ago or so and I'm pretty sure they were all perma banned on the day.

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

7 hours ago, Shockpoint said:

It was something to the effect of why Regional was banned. I didn't ban him initially, I was just told by Woeny in TS to ban him permanently ingame for exploiting.

I have no clue who Regional is if someone would just reach out to me I'm sure we could clear this up

I've given my steam ID the link to my profile is 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/canno_n/

I'm not sure how to convince you guys any more. The teamspeak account I created the day of and I can show the confirmation email for that.

I've never played on this server before yesterday

Edited by Canno_n

+1

Don't think this is the guy. The people up top are not infallible and likely acted quick seeing as that group of individuals basically get instantly banned. Their head was in the right place by Synergy standards, but I'm at least 90% sure this was a mistake.

If proven wrong, will change my vote. Because you can't actually be neutral on these types of things.

• Agree 2

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

• Coordinator
Coordinator

So with this ban it was brought to my attention that this individual was on the server
He tried to connect to TS though he had a perma ban in ts for "exploiting"

How ts works when it comes to bans

It bans
1. Current Identity
2.IP
3. MyTSAccount( Multiple Identities) if applicable
So for this user to be perma banned and "connecting" to ts for the first time its linked to one of those that isnt welcomed in the community 

Now for the ingame ban I had @Shockpoint ban him since Cannon is not welcomed within the community, as awhile back he exploited by money glitching resulting in a perma from the community 

@Zensras

As far as im aware that is how it works but will look into it further

1 minute ago, Woeny said:

So with this ban it was brought to my attention that this individual was on the server
He tried to connect to TS though he had a perma ban in ts for "exploiting"

It bans
1. Current Identity
2.IP
So for this user to be perma banned and "connecting" to ts for the first time its linked to one of those that isnt welcomed in the community 

Now for the ingame ban I had @Shockpoint ban him since Cannon is not welcomed within the community, as awhile back he exploited by money glitching resulting in a perma from the community 

@Zensras

I haven't used TeamSpeak in years so I don't know how that would come to be.

13 hours ago, Fizzik said:

I can vouch for this guy. I talked to him about this last night and he was like "naahh I'll keep my name" told you this would happen dude. Once you're unbanned you need to change your name or this will keep happening.

So this is mistaken identity? If so +1 if not -1

:gasp:

17 hours ago, Woeny said:

It bans
1. Current Identity
2.IP

Is it possible that it twig onto the name "Canon" and thus said no.

Also why not just spell Cannon correctly instead of a camera company.

I wasn't using a VPN, but that's stupid they ban them. The account I connected with was brand new created then. I'd assume the ban was due to the name I have because as I have iterated, I've not used TeamSpeak in quite some time probably two or three years.

@Sanchez 

Edited by Canno_n

• Coordinator
Coordinator

After further investigation,
Ts banned you for having the same identity as cannon
you will be unbanned as its an identity issue 
when you return to ts and in game you MUST change the identity as it seems it auto banned on ts because of the similiar identity 
// Locked

//Moved to accepted

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Accepted

• Optimistic 1