Mist's Staff Application

Guest 104th MED HVY MSG Mist

Guest 104th MED HVY MSG Mist

RP Name: 104th MED HVY MSG Mist

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:163624392

Time Zone: GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum)

Since I started playing Garry's Mod over one year ago, I always enjoyed RP servers. There was always a community to get into, acquaintances to meet and fun to be had. I had experience on SBS Gaming as an admin for their Clone Wars server (which has since been dropped) and being an admin just helps the feeling of companionship when you play, working hard to keep minges off servers, training new players - you knew everyone before their first event took place, and they knew you. There are tedious parts to being an admin - but when you see the product of your hard work in a thriving community like Synergy, it really makes you proud of what the server has accomplished. Since I started playing on Synergy, I have gone from 25-30 people on at least to 50 people on at almost all time. It is the product of a community, a community i want greater part in.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum)
I am in Year 10 (10th Grade to the Americans in the community) and I have great interests in broader pictures. I specialize in English, History, Philosophy, Geography, Science and Media studies, which all contributed to my interest in Star Wars lore in the first place (another reason why i was drawn to this server was the high amount of lore inclusion). I sometimes am caught drifting into my own thoughts, as i am a thinker, however a practical one, but without the fear to think deep. I aspire to either become a doctor, dentist or lawyer, all of which require precision, thought and a mind not scared to make decisions, however one not stupid enough to not think about the problem before answering. I yearn for knowledge and experience, because, to put it simply:

"Experience Outranks Everything." - Captain Rex - Battle of Christophsis

Prior Admin Experience

Star By Star Gaming - Clone Wars Server (Shut Down)

• Agree 1