[Accepted] Tessa's Forum Ban Appeal

Forseen

• Retired Founder

Name: Tessa

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:146613194

Ban Reason: After talking to Forseen and Square an actual reason for this ban was never found. However there are indications that it would be related to drama that occurred between myself and another member of this community.

Date of Ban: February 15, 2019

Length of Ban: Permanent

Staff Member(s) Involved: Chambers (?)

Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: In the likely chance that this ban was made due to the previously mentioned drama, I would like to apologise for my mistakes. I understand that what I did was wrong and I have learned from it. However, I would like to say that my intentions were not to cause drama. I was simply trying to defend myself from accusations and allegations. I see now that how I handled the situation was wrong. I am glad that the situation back then didn't escalate any more than it did and luckily it was contained. Bullies and witch hunters can not be allowed to stay in this community and so I do not regret what I did, but I can say that it will not happen again. In future I plan to handle similar situations professionally through staff. I apologise for any inconveniences caused. I spend my time on the server helping out where I can and trying to be productive. I hope you can all see how being banned only from the forums impedes my ability to do so and I hope you can take my appeal into account. Thank you.

Evidence to support your claims: No evidence

Note: I am posting this appeal on behalf of Tessa as she is banned from the forums. Me posting this does not in any way reflect my outlook or opinion on her ban or the status of her ban.

Forum Admin

+1, She has had a long and extensive past of causing issues etc but she isnt banned ingame or from TS so Im not sure why shes still banned from Forums aswell. She has proven herself that shes able to improve her attitude and wants to make a change to how people see her.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 Tessa is already unbanned from in-game and teamspeak and doing well with CG. As Naffen said above she's proven to the officer corps of that she can improve her attitude from over a year and a half ago. Tessa also stated in this appeal that she takes responsibility for what happened and apologizes for it which is the most one can do of this situation and we can only hope that it improves from here on out.

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

So the drama you caused was more small and numerous and possibly a result of male egos taking a dent. 

You also have some fail rp and such thing against you name, but usually you have someone with you and I'd say that was more peer pressure/simping 

You have proven yourself as of late with CG, a few lapses but nothing major. 

Keep on the straight and narrow, this is likely your last chance with many people.

+1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

+1 

Going to be the odd one out but most of y'all don't even know Tessa. 

Huge  -1 nothing but a toxic individual that tries to manipulate people and get them in trouble, that is something I cannot stand for. Some of us know who this Tessa is and yes, we all know the meme around it too but when you're somebody that tries to sexually exploit somebody in this community and try to use it against them is definitely a no no from me. They never did anything to me in particular but tried to trap me but I don't do this online dating crap like most people do so I didn't fall for it but my other friend did... He got in trouble even know it was Tessa that did the wrong-doing and guess what? He left and never joined again because he didn't feel wanted because everyone jumped on the band wagon to to discriminate his name and drag it in the mud. 

That's just my intake on this ordeal but please, try to see past all these deceitful lies. 

I'm not sure what pronouns that they want to use so obviously I will write they/them kind of things and not point out any gender roles. 

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1
Forum Admin

+1 people change

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1

While I (heavily) dislike the individual in question, I don't think they should be removed from the forums. Excommunication in general's just a very shitty thing and nothing should really happen to them unless they're continuously an issue on this medium. They've been pretty much just gone for a long time.

• Agree 4

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

On 8/27/2020 at 9:06 AM, Forseen said:

In the likely chance that this ban was made due to the previously mentioned drama, I would like to apologise for my mistakes. I understand that what I did was wrong and I have learned from it. However, I would like to say that my intentions were not to cause drama. I was simply trying to defend myself from accusations and allegations. I see now that how I handled the situation was wrong. I am glad that the situation back then didn't escalate any more than it did and luckily it was contained. Bullies and witch hunters can not be allowed to stay in this community and so I do not regret what I did, but I can say that it will not happen again. In future I plan to handle similar situations professionally through staff. I apologise for any inconveniences caused. I spend my time on the server helping out where I can and trying to be productive. I hope you can all see how being banned only from the forums impedes my ability to do so and I hope you can take my appeal into account. Thank you.

Your apology is "Sorry for what I did, but it wasn't my fault." Also saying you don't regret the actions that got you banned in the first place is a big red flag for me.

• Agree 2

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

-1 in my opinion the fact that you don’t regret what you did makes you seem like you’re in denial and don’t see what is wrong with what you did and not taking credit for it is foolish in my opinion, if we can’t expect you to take credit now for what you did , as well, I’m pretty sure it wasn’t just people witch-hunting and being “bullies”, I saw plenty more in the time you were here, which ranged from complaining cause you didn’t get your way to you throwing a tantrum cause you were BL from a certain Battalion and overall mingyness. Regardless if you do end up getting unbanned don’t fuck up.

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1 I know tessa and if I recall correctly the drama that occurred was not one sided. That being said it has been awhile and Synergy is the home of second chances so why not. I mean have you seeen the people on the forums :P

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

+1 this is a VERY hard +1 to do as what i have been told the things you did were unacceptable. However as the person who has been givin the task of watching you and seeing how you do i can see improvements. HOWEVER you still tend to go back to being kinda mingy at time and you need to be reigned back in. In order to get my full support you need to know when its time to stop messing around and when it is time to mess around slightly. you need to do this your self instead of having to be reminded. 

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder

This appeal has now been up for a week and with mostly positive support, will be accepted.

@Sparklez - Upon your unban from the forums, you will be given a 60 day probationary period for all actions (including in game & teamspeak). If we have to deal with a situation in which a ban of any kind needs to be placed upon you, you will be permanently banned once again.

Along with this, I have set your warning points on the forums to 4. Meaning if you are to be warned by a forum moderator your account will automatically be temporarily suspended. You may appeal these forum points to a Director+ after 60 days.

Accepted

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2