[CW] Banzai/Greenbean’s Ban Appeal

Bonzai

Name: Banzai/ Greenbean
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:421414346
Ban Reason: Racism and Staff abuse 
Date of Ban: April 9th 2020
Length of Ban: half a year
Staff Member(s) Involved: Forseen
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I want to start out by saying I am sorry. I'm sorry to Forseen and all the staff of synergy for making everyone look bad for abusing. I'm sorry to any player who was on the server at the time of this event for offending anyone. I understand that what i did was wrong and if I'm being honest I don't think this will be accepted as i know synergy has a zero tolerance for racism and the fact that i had also abused and kicked a guy using a slur in the kick message was very wrong. But I honestly just want to come back I have made so many friends on synergy and i miss playing on the server. As stated before I accept what i did and that it so wrong and messed up. I believe that in these five months i have matured to the point that i can rejoin the server and continue to roleplay with everyone in a non toxic way. I'm not going to be the guy that blames it on my ADHD or anything because i hate getting sympathy for that. I messed up and i hope you can find it in your heart to believe that i have changed and welcome me back to the server I love to play on day in and day out.
Evidence to support your claims: No evidence as i was wrong.

Edited by Banzai

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

I Shall Grant You A   +1 Due to the fact That You Were An Awesome Person From When I knew You, And It Seems Like You Have Come To Terms With What You Did.

Current Lore Character: N/A

Lore Characters Played: Hardcase x2 Tiplar Ridge x2 Fives Maze

Without knowing too much of what you said in your kick message, I’m hesitant to +1; however, I’m a man of second chances and I believe people can truly change. That is why we offer ban appeals and that is also why we have a second chance ruling that prevents you from ever coming back if we find out you didn’t change. 

So I’m going to +1 this in hopes you hold true to your word and that you changed.

Good luck.

• Retired Founder

Personally I’m a man who believes in giving someone a chance as long as they can learn from their mistakes. From what you have posted you show here that you have realised your mistake, owned up to it, apologised and learnt from it. +1 from me.

+1 You are owning up to your mistakes and I personally believe in giving people another chance.

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1 greenbean your a 6head, hopefully you have gotten better 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

+1

Just now, Diplo said:

+1 greenbean!

+1

Diplo!

Nah but you're good, you admitted what you did wrong and I don't think you're one of those people that will continue to make the same mistakes again.

• Funny 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

First of thank you to the community for the feedback. I would also like to say that if this app is accepted I'm also banned of the ts for this incident and I was wondering if I will also be unbanned on that aswell?

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

• Coordinator
Coordinator

A good amount of time has passed since you were banned, and it seems you have learned from your mistakes,
 This ban appeal will be accepted due to ^ these statements along with the feedback on this thread

However 
If you are caught being a problem for high staff from now until 9/26/2020 your banned will be reinstated 

Ban Appeal Accepted
//locked
//moved to ban appeals accepted