Here we go again.

Steam Name: Synr.gg | Bruise

RP Name: 41st EC ARC Commander Bruise

RP Rank: Commander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80470484

Regiment you are applying for: Recon Regimental

Experience:  

41st PVT-BCMD

The only battalion I ever joined on this server, the 41st. I have dedicated many hours to bettering the battalion in any way possible. I started out Normally, as a PVT within the JT branch. As a CPL I got medically trained and joined the MED branch then soon became a MEDO under the MEDL at the time Swolsuki. After some time in the battalion I joined the Sub Unit Green Company and obtained the distinction of an ARC trooper. I was promoted to ARCO under Omami and kept working to improve ARC in the 41st. Then I achieved the rank of Commander Early in BCMD Griefs term. I took up ARCL for a short time and then was prompted to GCL and Commander Faie. Then Came the time, I took the position of BCMD Gree within the 41st.Recently I have finished my time as gree, this position has taught me a lot about patience and honesty, as I had to admit my struggles in this position. Overall being in the 41st has helped me out not just on this server, but in real life as well.

Jedi Youngling-Master-Commander

My time as a Jedi on this server was a fun ride all the way till where I currently stand. I started as a youngling, passing the trials then becoming a Padawan. After a while I met one of my best friends on the server who taught me how to spar. (Clutch) I then passed guardian trials and within two days passed knight and TG trials. I soon accepted a position as temple guard manager. I kept working and joined the tg sub branch of the investigators. I became a manager there as well. After the Manager Lead before me resigned to focus on clone, I was given the position. I was then put on knightwatch and passed. I did my master interview and became a Jedi master. I then Joined 212th On my jedi. Applied

And was granted the lore character Adi Gallia. Unfortunately I did not obtain master back after the recent wipe but then was granted the title of Jedi Commander.

CW Staff NA-VA

My time as staff has been a learning experience for myself. I believe it shows that I can be trusted to do my duties of what I am asked to perform. I started as an NA taking whitelist tickets and training CC’s. I then became an Admin and helped with events and sims. I then was promoted to SA and showed my creativity as a gamemaster. After some time I became a GMO and helped others become GMs and GHs. I

Was then promoted to VA and was given a lot more responsibility in the staff team. I look forward to continuing my work as staff.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: 

The reason I am applying again for this position, the regiment needs a commander. I have learned a lot in the 30+ days since my application was posted and subsequently denied. And taking the criticisms and advice from all of the responses led to me getting inspiration to finish my term as commander gree. As my time as gree has ended and I have been thinking about what I should do, I have decided to apply. I believe that over the time since my denial I have changed my mindset. I have been in this regiment for over 8 months, I've seen it go from recon, to mechanized, then back again. I’ve seen the tension between 41st and rancor. I’ve seen this regiment thrive and struggle. I also have spoken with a few past commanders about the position and have worked closely with them as well. I believe in the time since I have been denied, I have matured and really understood why leaving the 41st at that time was wrong. I think that now, as the 41st has grown and has a great leader to continue the growth exponentially, that it’s my time to apply for regimental commander. That is why I should become recon regimental.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: Yes

Availability: 

MON-THURS 10:30 AM 12AM

Friday- All Day

Weekend- All Day

Discord- Almost 24/7

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: 

41st MEDO 

41st ARCO

Green Company Member

41st Commander

41st ARCL

41st PLTL (1 Week)

41st Green Company Lead

41st Battalion Commander Gree

Jedi Knight

Jedi Guardian

Jedi Temple Guard

Jedi TGM

Jedi Investigator Manager

Jedi INVML

Jedi Master

Jedi Master Adi Gallia

Jedi Commander

Foxtrot Jedi

Game Master

Game Master Officer

Veteran Administrator

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: 

I want both of the regiments battalions to have a strong foundation, that being activity, a strong NCO and officer core, and an influx of enlisted entering the battalions. I would also like both of the battalions specialized trainings, ARC and BARC to continue to be hosted (BARC needs to be hosted more as it is a vehicle training). I want both BCMD’s of the battalions to come to me with any issues that they have so we can resolve them together and come to a quick and easy solution on the issue. I also want my regiments relations to be improved greatly. I am aware of the past tensions between 41st and Rancor. That is a thing of the past and I want that to be forgotten by the end of my term. I want both 41st and rancor to be comfortable with working with each other whether it be events, trainings, or just rp’ing with each other on the server. I want every member of both battalions to be comfortable enough to come to me with any issues they have with myself or any questions they wish to ask me (if they followed CoC).

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

I am still keeping the idea of a phase plan for the regiment, but I have heavily modified it.

Phase 1- Phase 1 will focus on me working with both battalions to build that strong foundation, helping both battalions officers and nco’s to become better in whatever they need to improve in. During this phase communication and relations will be worked on lightly with the battalions combining to work during an event or during a training. This phase will be the start and will ease both battalions in to be ready for the next two phases.

Phase 2- Phase 2 will begin when both I and the BCMD’s believe they have a foundation strong enough to move on, then phase 2 will begin. This phase will focus on relations within the regiment and communications with myself.  This will consist of in game trainings, rp situations and event server deployments where both battalions work together and become more comfortable with each other. I will also frequently be asking members of both battalions NCO and officer cores on how they believe I am doing as well as how I can improve relations or be more transparent.

Phase 3- Phase 3 will be the more relaxed and final phase. By the time this phase begins communication and relations should be high enough and working together should be a regular occurrence. I will still keep opinions on my performance frequently and try to be as transparent as possible. Trainings and events will keep happening but they will not be as rigorous and focused on communication as the others.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

Side Note: I appreciate you taking the time to give your opinion, if you have any questions about me or my BCMD term feel free to ask.

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

Veteran Admin

+1 best of luck man.

• Friendly 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Ok so

Bruise has been the single most dedicated Jedi to a battalion I have ever seen. He is our Foxtrot Jedi, I met him after I passed tryouts. Now obviously, he’s applying for a clone position, but the way this man is willing to help anyone and how carries himself on his Jedi, as well as he did on Gree, and the loyalty and dedication he has shown me and Jake, and 41st as a whole, means that this is a + fucking 1 for me dawg. Go get it Bruise

Edited by Shockpoint
  • Friendly 1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

Do what you set out to do and don't quit or resign. I am going to hold you to this decision since you applied a second time. Do the position justice. Remember, everyone in your regiment is a resource. +1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 if he flops he flops if not then it’s a welcome surprise 

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

-1 mainly for the reason of you leaving the New gree with the 41st Scraps.

• Disagree 2
  • Funny 1
6 minutes ago, Ping said:

I am not leaving the regiment and will still be helping build the foundation of the 41st as stated in my application 

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

Banned

+1 fuck yes bruise 

• Friendly 1
20 minutes ago, Ping said:

As Recon reg he will be able to help gree more than staying at an officer position in the battalion. Also cronis is an extremely capable bcmd sir.

+1 bruise you got it dude.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

23 minutes ago, Ping said:

Well I will give my input,

I have spoken with Bruise many times over the course of me originally joining the 41st. I can say he has improved with not only his mindset but his vision. The criticism he received during his 1st application has humbled him and he has grown since then. The amount of effort he has put into this battalion has not and will not change with this position. All I ask is to continue to work not only with the battalion but internally within both 41st and Rancor.

+1 all the way

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

+1 Who got this man, Good luck

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

From what I understand, 41st's high command is just non existent (almost zero Senior Officer positions and few Junior Officers) Losing their only(?) Commander seems like a big deal in my opinion. I understand its just a waiting game for the right candidates and it's a process for choosing people for High Command, but again like your previous application, you're splitting your focus to 50/50 as Recon.

I'm staying neutral because you obviously have plans for 41st and Cronis is very capable of leading 41st and filling those high command spots, with you presumably assisting, but again, you're expected to split your focus while leaving Cronis with the 41st. Giving the amount of attention 41st still needs at the moment isn't plausible while being Recon. However you can prove me wrong. You're a good person and really friendly, but I just think you're a bit too ambitious currently. There's also the concern about you going for Obi-wan at the same time as Recon and the stress holding both positions can cause. Strangely enough your situation almost mirrors Noble's at the moment (Obi-wan And Anakin getting regimental positions)

Edited by Johnson
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

5 hours ago, Johnson said:

From what I understand, 41st's high command is just non existent (almost zero Senior Officer positions and few Junior Officers) Losing their only(?) Commander seems like a big deal in my opinion. I understand its just a waiting game for the right candidates and it's a process for choosing people for High Command, but again like your previous application, you're splitting your focus to 50/50 as Recon.

I'm staying neutral because you obviously have plans for 41st and Cronis is very capable of leading 41st and filling those high command spots, with you presumably assisting, but again, you're expected to split your focus while leaving Cronis with the 41st. Giving the amount of attention 41st still needs at the moment isn't plausible while being Recon. However you can prove me wrong. You're a good person and really friendly, but I just think you're a bit too ambitious currently. There's also the concern about you going for Obi-wan at the same time as Recon and the stress holding both positions can cause. Strangely enough your situation almost mirrors Noble's at the moment (Obi-wan And Anakin getting regimental positions)

I appreciate the criticisms and see where you are coming from. I currently right now plan on staying in my current spot in my jedi. But if needed I would pursue Kenobi to help the 212th

+1 Man oh man never thought i'd come back to forums to see this 

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Forum Admin

+1 You've taken criticism and feedback from your last app and actually made efforts to improve so I believe you got this 

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, You have been Accepted for Interview
You have until the 26th of August to contact a Director to conduct your interview
//Locked
//Moved to Commander Applications-Pending

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations You have been accepted for Recon Regimental Commander
Your term ends 8/19/2020
Moved to Commander Applications//Accepted