Base Command Meeting 8/14/2020

Woeny

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Synergy Clone Wars Role Play
    Base Command Meeting Agenda

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e0/Galactic_Republic.svg/2000px-Galactic_Republic.svg.png

Base Command Meeting Agenda

Topic : Synergy Roleplay Command Meeting

Date  : 08/14/2020

Time  : 5pm EST

__________________________________________________________________________________________

[ABSENT] [TARDY] [EXCUSED]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Roll Call [9:04 PM EST]

• Chancellor Palpatine -

• Marshal Commander - Woeny

• Representatives :

• Director -

• Head Admin -

• Bounty Hunters

• Jedi - Yoda | Gears

• Senators -

• Naval - Yularen | Brace

• Attack Regimental - Cody | Comics

• 212th Battalion -      
      501st Legion - Jack | Echo

• 104th Battalion - Wolffe - Alec

• Recon Regimental -   

• 41st Elite Corps  - Cronis | Gree

• Rancor - Colt / Fister

• Specialized Regimental -

• Coruscant Guard - Gret

• Doom’s Unit - Maddoxx

• 21st Nova Corps - Keller/Claw

• SOBDE Regimental -

• Clan Skirata - Inosuke | Ordo

• Delta Squad -     Ecetera | Boss

• Omega Squad -

• Clone Force 99 - Smeck | Crosshair

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Command Updates [07:XX PM EST]

Regimental Commander + can Include any Update here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Representative Topics [07:XX PM EST]

Any Representative can include something here. (Jedi & Bounty Hunters Updates)

Topic 1 - 

Command Updates [07:XX PM EST]

Include: PTS, and any Battalion Updates.

• Coruscant Guard - I cannot personally speak on behalf of the battalion quite yet, as I have only just recently returned to the server to fulfill my duty to Shock/CG, but I will say that I am going to be working on the overall conduct and attitude of CG both in RP and out of RP as the battalions new disciplinarian. The overall discipline of the battalion should go up, all the while keeping things very fun and humorous. Good jokes keeps people in good spirits and good discipline keeps them out of trouble. Numbers have really picked up recently, which is a great overall upgrade from what I have heard it was. That is all I have to really report on. - Gret

• Republic Navy - The navy is doing alright currently. We have lost one of our Rear Admirals and are looking at other candidates. I did appoint a new Vice Admiral though. With branches, we have a new Chief Flight Officer. He and I will be working with battalions shortly. ENG is doing good as well as MED. 

• 212th Attack Battalion - 212th is doing fine. Numbers are an issue but that’s mainly a server issue. Working on making better rank trainings and sorting out the regimental structure. Also attempting to fill and create a better HC.

• 501st Legion - 501st is doing great at this time, numbers aren’t a problem. With our current Commander Vaughn spot opening up we have been working to fill that position along with our Jet Trooper Lead.

• 41st Elite Corps - I am still in the process of working on changing some of the foundation of the 41st. Reworking some documents. Implementing the recruit and incentives to give the boys to work towards something other than a rank. Trying to change the environment to make it more welcoming and making those who join stay longer. So it may take some time to see the results from them. Still having an issue with activity and population as some of the other battalions but I say we are in a stable position and should only be going up from here.

• Rancor - Recruitment - Good.

Numbers - Much better, still need to work on activity.
Promotions - Good.
Alpha got their ranks redacted in game so that they have their own rank structure within their sub branch but can still be promoted throughout Rancor. I.e. Maze can now be promoted to COL within Rancor, and that’s our business, but he still has to report to myself, Blitz/Havoc/Alpha-17/Fordo/Valiant. This will assist myself and my high command in filling billets and gaps in our ranks in the future, put people in Alpha who deserve it into higher positions, all without fucking up the structure of Alpha ARC as a whole.

Promotion system got reworked, cooldowns are now longer for people who just picked up the first rank of each billet (NCO/SNCO/Junior Officer etc.) and cooldowns were shortened for people passing through those billets (ie. SSG-MSG/SGM-CSM) This allows command to promote people who deserve it, while still allowing them to get a grasp on their billet. It’s silly to make someone wait months to get promoted past NCO if they’re shit-hot and deserve it. That being said we have systems in place to stop people from getting promoted too fast.

Officer Corps needs members, we’re working on that.
NCOs are fucking stellar.

• 104th Mechanized Battalion - Enforcing officers to host tryouts, trainings etc. 

• Reworking wolfpack to make it more appealing to join. Trying to get new and active wolfpack.

• Tryouts are hosted regularly, but we are struggling to get new members.

• Currently watching closely at the officer core for possible CMD and XO.

• Doom’s Unit - DU has reworked most of our internal infrastructure branch, and will be reworking our expectations for all of our SNCO. We’ve also done away with our default trooper and are now recruiting people in right away to our HWS branch until they find a branch they wish to tryout for inside of DU per Dragons suggestion, this has resulted in a spike in our recruitment numbers with 6 new members this week alone. 

• 21st Nova Corps - 21st is good at the time and we got a lot of new recruits

• Clan Skirata - We recently removed two people. Starting up tryouts again.

• Delta Squad - I have chosen Andrews(Fixer) as XO, nothing else to say.

• Omega Squad -

• Clone Force 99 - I’ve made outreach mandatory, so we will be coming into contact with some of your battalions regarding that. Other than that, nothing much happened.

• Jedi Order - The Jedi order is transitioning towards a wider outlook on how we reward our Knights and Padawans, Currently we have enforced a quota for Entertainments for the Leads of Branches and Battalions and have redone the Knights taking on Padawans Roster to give a blank slate. There is still a lot more to come We Are rebuilding our Jedi council, The Council of 13 was abolished and we are actively looking for Masters. We are always looking out to fill out our Branch Leads and Lore Characters and giving new masters an early opportunity at them. We are still looking for a Shaak Ti and Cin Drallig. Lastly, I chose Clutch to be my Mace Windu as i believed he was the best candidate at this time and someone who can hold the helm in case of anything to happen to me