Coordinator

Steam Name: Synr.gg|Woeny23
Rp Name: Marshal Commander Woeny

Rp Rank: Marshal Commander
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:85912862

Brigade You are applying for: The Senate Palpatine
Experience:

ICE FUSE 2017

501st Legion: This is where the majority of my time was from the first day until I was granted the position of Ras. During my NCO era, I was promoted to the 501st Medical Lead for my roleplay capabilities as a medical trooper.
I was promoted to 2nd Lt for my leadership skills and my dedication to the battalion. During this time, I began fully leading troops, handing out punishments, and mentoring SNCO/NCO and the Enlisted. Along with these responsibilities, I joined the Intel team to help out with document work. I was promoted to Intel Officer and worked up to LTC by the time the split happened.

START OF SYNERGY 2017

501st Legion: The first day of Synergy, I was promoted to CMD and was made Intel lead for all of the 501st. With being on a new server, we took the time to implement many improvements. We brought in a new system in which people were to run their regiments as leads and officers like normal but we added overseers to ensure that the regiments under them were running properly. Since I was Medical Lead, I was promoted to Support Regiment Overseer which oversaw: Medics, Engineers, and Arf Troopers. During this time, all three of the regiments had quality troopers. I was later made the Regimental Lead for my dedication to the Support Overseer Branch and leadership skills. One of the regiments at the time was struggling which was the Assault Troopers. To improve the regiment, I appointed a person a position that had been dedicated to the regiment and had the leadership qualities to revive the regiment. I made the right choice here. The individual had worked hard and successfully filled the regiment.

Torrent Company Commander: After the current TCC resigned, I was appointed to TCC. At the time of my appointment, the majority of TC was empty. I created tryouts that were based on named characters and how they should and would act, and would evaluate their skills. Within a couple of weeks, I filled all named and unnamed character slots.

RC Ion Team Ras: When I was Ras, I enjoyed the environment of a small squadron. During this time, I was active and always helping with tryouts, as well as helping improve other people's medical roleplay.

December 2017

RC Ion Team Climber: At the time I was appointed the role of Climber, we were missing a Ras and Trace. Before I started tryouts, I informed my current squad member that all minginess acts or behavior like breaking rules, etc. would not be tolerated and this was the only warning they would receive. This is where my view on how SOBDE as a whole began; creating a high standard for professionalism while having fun. I began hosting tryouts to fill the squad and quickly filled the open positions, giving them the same standards to uphold. During my term, I also held high standards for activity, as well as roleplaying.

Jedi Order: In the Jedi Order, I worked my way up into being a Guardian Manager. In this role, I hosted trials and helped within the order. I was promoted to Jedi Master, but I soon resigned as I didn't enjoy the position.

RC 39 Foxtrot Lead Gregor: When I became Foxtrot, I ran it the same way as I did in Ion but roleplay changed along with the squad. I edited some of the tryouts to make them similar to the tryout for Ion Teams. Along with this, the squad was changed to uphold the same standards as I had created for Ion Team.

Around May 2018

SOBDE REG CMD: For my time as SOBDE Reg, I enforced that all members of SOBDE were to remain active and disciplined to the same standards as when I ran Ion Team and Foxtrot. I showed that it was possible to be disciplined and have fun on the server. I worked hands-on with the squad leads to help them improve and meet these standards I set out for them. Within the game, I focused upon seriousness as we are meant to be an elite regiment. I restarted training with the RC and Null to provide them to the general public. Additionally, I had the privilege to set up Covert Ops. I was tasked with creating everything that would be needed for the unit and initially host the tryouts for them until the directors appointed a captain of the unit.

S&S Senior Commander : During my Senior Commander term, I oversaw the specialized and SOBDE regiments. During this time, I had lots of fun hosting training for 104th, focusing on their precision for negotiations. I assisted with Dooms Unit, as at the time they were struggling. I helped by hosting training sims along with providing constructive feedback to them on what they could improve on. Both regiments were beginning to form up and became some of the more serious regiments under my command before I resigned

Null-6 Kom’rk Skirata : I came back to the server and tried out for the position Kom’rk. I passed tryouts and took acting and role-playing of the character to the next level.  I helped with tryouts whenever Kal needed help. I also used my High Command training to host simulations that helped others within the server develop their skills. The main battalion I focused on was the Dooms Unit, as I was their outreach. However, this didn’t stop with just the Dooms Unit.  Many of the sims I hosted were open to other battalions, whom I would help and provide feedback on how they can improve their leadership.

Second Round of SOBDE REG CMD : With my return to SOBDE Reg CMD, I have begun holding SOBDE to the high standards of my past. For example, I reinstated the one strike system to ensure the professionalism that I've always loved was prominent in the regiment. Within two weeks of my appointment, I was successful at filling out all slots in SOBDE, and have maintained all slots to a high level. Along with this, I have created my new character, Breaker, who I maintain roleplay with, and have developed him into a well-rounded character that is still growing.

Marshal Commander: During my time as Marshal Commander, I have worked closely with Palpatine to rework systems such as the Medal of Honor/Valor system, and helped rewrite the commander interviews with Freck and Jad. I also assisted battalions as needed due to a lack of regimentals during my time as marshal by giving advice or hosting training for those battalions. I have hosted competitions for the server to have the friendly banter within the battalions and have plans to do more.

Why should you become Chancellor?

I have the experience and knowledge on how battalions, regiments and the Order should be run, due to my experience of running G.A.R and my time within the Jedi Order. Along with this, my experience within High Command has molded me into an authority figure on the server. I have the leadership capability to help run and assist battalions and the Order on a case by case basis, based on their issues. I am an outgoing person when pushing towards the goals that I set. Along with that, I have the roleplay capability to help enhance the server and increase people’s enjoyment during downtime, and willing to adapt to different types of role play and learn how the Order and Navy fully operate. Overall, I believe my time as Regimental Senior, Commander and Marshal has prepared me well for the Chancellor Position, and will allow me to completely and effectively act in the best nature for the server and its player base. 

Do you Understand the lore of the Grand Army?

Yes

Availability:

I am available anytime through Discord.

Monday-Friday it depends on if I'm home or at the office with work. Though I am mostly home due to COVID.

When I'm home my availability is: 10am-1am PST/AZ.

When I’m at the office My availability is: 5:30pm -1am PST/AZ.

Weekends I am available at any time.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

HCMD of the 501st

Torrent Company Commander

RC Ion Team Ras

Rc Ion Team Climber

1st RC 39 Foxtrot Gregor

Jedi Master

SOBDE Reg Cmd Twice

S&S Senior Commander

Past VA

Current HA

Current Marshal Commander

What do you feel the role of the Chancellor is?

The role of Chancellor is similar to Marshal Commander in my eyes. However, the position is pushed further to encompass the Jedi Order and the Navy. It is an overseeing role to help assist the battalions, Jedi Order and the Navy if needed. When it comes to this position, like other high command roles, the position is there to promote roleplay. It is very similar to the Navy, but in a different style. Instead of commanding troops to promote roleplay in a different way such as promoting bills, checking on standards of troopers, as well its additional role as a third director. Palpatine differs from the two other directors is that since he doesn’t have to care about staff; he is able to focus solely on the face of the server, and not have to worry about the behind the scenes that is staff. 

Do you have a microphone?

Yes, Yes I do

Where do you want the Republic Military to be at the end of your term?

I would like the Republic Military to be thriving, although I am prepared for there to always be difficulties as even the most prosperous battalions will have some issues. However, when these issues arise, I feel like we as High Command should work quickly to fix the problems. I plan on working with the Regimentals Commander, the Admirals and the Jedi Council as an advisor, confidant, and helper to all these positions in order to ensure that they have the knowledge and know how they need to properly run. While I would like those in leadership positions to take the reins after I give them- my advice, that does not mean I will not step in if needed. I am prepared to do hands-on work with individual regiments, be that through teaching new regimentals, working with the council about how to properly go about changes they wish to see, by advising the navy on how to properly spread their role play among other battalions, or event by helping a individual community member directly if I feel they need that extra push that when given from someone like the in the position of Palpatine, could help totally turn around how someone acts. However giving someone a push to turn themselves around doesn’t always work. With that being said, I’m not afraid to remove someone if I feel like they are not doing their job, as I feel that there will always be someone ready to take a major position, and letting it open up and giving them the chance could lead to a lot of great things for the server as a whole. 

A thing I see in a lot of applications is that people push for training within their own sections on the server. The Jedi stay with the Jedi. The G.A.R. Stay within battalions, ECT,. However, I would like to push for them working as a whole as one single unit that relies on each other, rather than as individuals that rely on themselves. However, we have to start from the ground up with this. Working together can only be beneficial if there is a solid structure. I plan on doing this by getting the battalions, the order, and the navy into a state of self-reliance. My main goals right now to set this up are working with the 104th and their new BCMD, the Jedi Order and the changes Gears has started to introduce, and helping increase the 41st presence on the server as a whole. Once these are in comfortable positions, we can start to work our way up to one full fully interactive Republic Military. 

How do you plan to change the Republic Military under your command?

For the Grand Army of the Republic, I would like to continue in the direction of where it is headed as the changes that have been made during my time as marshal has pushed for a better G.A.R. I would like to continue to host competitions, as I enjoy hosting them and players seem to enjoy them. I would also like to work with the next marshal closely and bring him in on a lot of decisions, as Freck had done with me. This creates a system that shows transparency, which in my eyes needs to go all the way down the chain.

For the Jedi Order, I believe the Jedi Order is on the road to better. I would just push for more decisive decisions as I feel some members of the council are not there to aid for the Jedi Order, rather for personal gain, and push towards a greater order work closely with gears and clutch to push for Jedis to start properly roleplaying like a Jedi would rather than leaning towards straight aggression like a Sith would. 

For the Naval, I personally believe the Navy is in one of the best states they have on the server in a while. They are there for roleplay use and under brace has been doing a fantastic job on pushing into that. Maintaining what they have going and assisting with any changes that may come across when needed, but I would like to work alongside the Navy as they are the foundation on how the server operates, so bringing along equipment inspections and medbay checkups, bunk inspections and much more to help expand the roleplay capabilities for the Navy.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from the position?

Yes I do

Do you understand  that your position has a three month term?

Yes I do

• Winner 3

+1, Don't think I have ever had a member of the High Command who I have been more open to talk to (Besides Cloud when he was Mech Reg), I know that you are gonna do a lot in the position to promote roleplay and be active. Long live the King.

• Friendly 1

"The day I set my flag down, it'll be over my body or over a nation I believe in."

You're a great person and a massive hard worker, but Omalic holds a good point. Someone holding director and Palpatine has proven to be Hell on a person. I just don't want to see you resigning in less than a month or burn out and entirely and no longer enjoy the server. Neutral because you're a hard worker and you're the best person for a Palpatine at the current moment, but it might kill any enjoyment you have on the server

Edited by Johnson

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

+1, I would rate this man in the top of the top when it comes to community members. He is a great person, and incredible roleplayer, a tremedous help to battalions/regiments/everything, and above all he is a great freind. Go get it buddy.

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1 I have only you for a very little but I can say this you have taught me a level professionalism that I will always appreciate I also thank you and the high staff for the faith you have in me I will not waste you have my support

• Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

Oh shit man +1 good luck buddy don’t get yourself burnt out!

• Friendly 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

+1
I've worked with this man when he was Reg and he has proven himself to be able to pick up what is needed to get any job done. He knows when to put his foot down and when to have fun and thats a quality not many share at the same length he has shown.

• Friendly 1

Don’t see the point in voting when he is a legend. +1 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

You got some big shoes to fill but I know you can fill them.

I'll try and assist on the clone side where I can as your only RCMD current.

+1 no ones better and you know that's he's gonna be making Mac 'no Cheese

AND NOBODY CAN STOP HIM

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1 good luck 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Easiest +1 ever, this man has worked countless hours to improve the server and community for the better, He will do a awesome job as Sheev. Good luck man

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin

+1, more executions

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Mega +1. 

• Funny 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

I'M JUST SAYING WOENY HAVE MY KI-
+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Being Palpatine is a big responsibility. You become head of HC and the "The Director of Roleplay". Such a position should merit the persons full attention whomever it might be. Being both Director of Staff and Director of Roleplay at once is too much in my opinion.
Being Palpatine you work with the directors and have 2 (or 3 if there is a Marshal and he is wanted in the talks, with some conversations being Palpatine, Director only) others to debate and decide things with is great, yet by already being a Director yourself you remove a person from that trifecta. HC and Directors represent 2 different camps in my book. Leadership from staff and leadership from the players. Granted one can be staff and HC but when it comes to the level of being Director and HC then HC loses the player camp it should represent and merges into just being Staff controlled and led. We need both not just one. 
As Freck himself put it "Palpatine and Director are the same job" and I agree to an extent with me being a firm believer that by being both you are hogging up 2 positions that are supposed to work with each other and inturn should not be held by the same person. Being Director of Roleplay and of Staff at the same is to much no matter who you are or how good I think you are. I think that you would be a fine Palpatine if you were able to give it your full focus but by being a Director as well that won't be the case.

This server needs a Marshal or a Palpatine, both are optimal yet one is fine as long as there are directors to keep the balance.

• Agree 6
  • Disagree 2
  • Informative 1

Papa Kal

Banned

+1 wiennie

+1 would make a great one very active within the community always see him in game running around taking care of his troopers 

CG PVT BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• Founder
Founder

+1

• Retired Founder

Congratulations, you have been ACCEPTED for the position of Chancellor Palpatine.

Your term will run until 11/21/2020
After which you will need to reapply to maintain the position.

spacer.png

//MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED

• Funny 1