Conradius' | Vaughn's Event

itsalruts

I'd give a solid 6/10. something to do for people that had some story with it as well, etc. only big problem would be that, maybe it was just me or the server or the models used but they were all T-posed for me ?? (this isn't effecting the score btw but is something that if possible would be nice to improve as the AI seemed to stand completely still with arms out shooting)

Was a lotta things in 104th (Dash-44, Warthog, Dash-29), I was Neyo, I was Scorch, uhh I was a CG for a bit there too.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'd give a solid 6/10. something to do for people that had some story with it as well, etc. only big problem would be that, maybe it was just me or the server or the models used but they were all T-posed for me ?? (this isn't effecting the score btw but is something that if possible would be nice to improve as the AI seemed to stand completely still with arms out shooting)

Yep, it was because this AI was not in our spawn list which makes us have to override it's model. If we do that then they will T-pose it's unavoidable as far as I know.

Just now, CrawnMan said:

9/10 Really enjoyed this late night event. Loved the use of the turrets on the vulture droid! Only issue for me was the large amount of enemies for what at the beginning was 4 people.

Appreciate the feedback, I wasn't really aware at the beginning because I thought that there were still a lot of people on. However, I did increase the number of NPCs because the player base also started increasing. Thanks for the feedback,

6 minutes ago, Conradius said:

Yep, it was because this AI was not in our spawn list which makes us have to override it's model. If we do that then they will T-pose it's unavoidable as far as I know.

That’s fair, not knocking you for it, still a good event and something to do late at night, always good to see

Was a lotta things in 104th (Dash-44, Warthog, Dash-29), I was Neyo, I was Scorch, uhh I was a CG for a bit there too.