Base Command Meeting 7/31/2020

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Synergy Clone Wars Role Play
    Base Command Meeting Agenda

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e0/Galactic_Republic.svg/2000px-Galactic_Republic.svg.png

Base Command Meeting Agenda

Topic : Synergy Roleplay Command Meeting

Date  : 07/31/2020

Time  : 5pm EST

__________________________________________________________________________________________

[ABSENT] [TARDY] [EXCUSED]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Roll Call [9:04 PM EST]

• Chancellor Palpatine - Freck

• Marshal Commander - Woeny

• Representatives :

• Director -

• Head Admin -

• Bounty Hunters - Rocksteady|Rend For

• Jedi - Freck

• Senators -

• Naval - Brace | Yularen

• Attack Regimental - Nade 

• 212th Battalion - Jake|Gregor    
      501st Legion - Conrad|Rex

• 104th Battalion - JBFox|Wolffe

• Recon Regimental -   

• 41st Elite Corps  - Bruise | Gree

• Rancor - Satan | Blitz

• Specialized Regimental  -     Shanty|Gadget

• Coruscant Guard - Void|Fox

• Doom’s Unit - Owen|Doom

• 21st Nova Corps - Claw|Keller

• SOBDE Regimental -

• Clan Skirata - Omalic | Kal

• Delta Squad Ecetera | Boss

• Omega Squad - Crimson | Niner

• Clone Force 99 - Smeck | Crosshair

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Command Updates [07:XX PM EST]

Include: PTS, and any Battalion Updates.

• Coruscant Guard - CG is currently in a strange place at the moment and that isn’t a bad thing. We’re currently conducting Officer Evaluations in an attempt to fix that side of the battalion. However we seem to be edging towards some form of stability. Time can only tell. From the lower part of the battalion, we’re lacking numbers currently however I believe this is a global issue, we’re looking at gathering members and filling up the lower of the spectrum to establish a new look. Documents are currently undergoing updating along-side the spreading of responsibilities throughout the entire battalion, especially the Officer Corp.

• Republic Navy - Navy is doing pretty good. We appointed a new Chief of Engineering, which is good. We also appointed a new Intel Director and a new Senior Officer. Activity is doing well also. Working on getting more passive RP going around though. 

• 212th Attack Battalion - Currently have been in a decent spot in terms of numbers and we have developed a better officer core. Also as of recently we began on the work of the CET which should help bring something more to the server and our battalions.

• 501st Legion -  The core of our members are as strong as we’ve ever been. We have a very solid core that keeps coming back almost if not every day of the week. I’m very proud of the work my boys are doing. On top of the we are working with 212th to work on the CET training. More to come on that in the future.

• 41st Elite Corps - The battalion has grown yet reached a still currently, as my term ends I pass it off to the next gree. It has beem an honor being the BCMD of the 41st, and hopefully my goals will be continued to better the battalion.

• Rancor - We are getting more people active. At this time we still have no BCMD but we are running smoothly with help from MCMD and Palpy.We are getting deployed more often.

• 104th Mechanized Battalion - Lost a lot of the old boys who came back, numbers have been rough this week. We have gotten some new recruits so things aren’t too bad. CCs/CTs on the server heavily limits what we can actually recruit. Not much else to say, FeelsBadMan 

• Doom’s Unit - Doom’s Unit has implemented new systems, reworking outdated docs. Continuing to work on relations with other battalions.

• 21st Nova Corps - Recruitment has been slow but we are on our way to be feeling good.

• Clan Skirata - Squad got fully filled for a couple days but now another spot has opened. Should be filled shortly with both me and Ordo (Inosuke) being able to host tryouts. Otherwise the squad is working fine with there being active members and the new members starting to get used and fit in.

• Delta Squad - Nothing new.

• Omega Squad - Nothing to report. Probs my last meeting. Or maybe….

• Clone Force 99 - Nothing to say really. Business as usual.

• Jedi Order - The Order is currently on a "freeze" whilst the next Yoda is being decided, not a lot is happening apart from the usual trials and occasional Jedi only encounter. I assume things will get back up and running properly when a Yoda is selected, and the order begins to move forward. 

• Bounty Hunters - Bounty Hunters are doing better now than they have been in a long while. Numbers are up, peoples opinions are up. We have even just recently released the ability for certain BH to actually be allowed to serve as an “outreach” to battalions on the BCMD and clan lead’s terms. We are also working to fill the gaps in our cabinet coverage. We have also rewritten the ROE and Rules and Regulations of the guild, ideally leading to less confusion