Matt - The Unknowns Of Felucia

AAR Template

Name: Matt

Who helped (If applicable): Dunc, Aeon

Summary of encounter: After a member of the Republic Science Divison landed on Felucia base she was tasked to study the wild life after noticing odd growths on the plants in the botany room she decided and her droid to go outside and see if there was more. Her droid found a odd whole but what they didnt know is that they may of awoken unknown beasts on Felucia. It seems they were awoken by a god?

Link to encounter Document (option

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur

8/10 Nice RP for those involved and was very fun to take out bugs. Could've used a bit more "spice" like in something unpredictable and crazy. That always leaves an impression on people

• Informative 1

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

2 minutes ago, Johnson said:

8/10 Nice RP for those involved and was very fun to take out bugs. Could've used a bit more "spice" like in something unpredictable and crazy. That always leaves an impression on people

Idk if you were there but when they invaded DB I went on the Kage Warrior Job acting like the god of the bugs and then they all started shooting  me but it did nothing. I thought it was pretty cool

Just Finished a Trilogy Marathon so here are some Lord of the Rings  Reaction Gifs - Album on Imgur