[Denied] Clone Wars Server Ban - Cornwell Ban Appeal

Proxy

I am posting in cornwells place because he is banned.

Name: Cornwell
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:178828266
Ban Reason: Harassment of a Community Member
Date of Ban: 2/23/2020
Length of Ban: Perm
Staff Member(s) Involved: Chambers
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: The reason for my ban is the "Harassment of a Community Member", at the time of my ban I did not believe I deserved it due to the fact that what was considered "Harassment" was just the normal type of talking myself and the individual involved participated in. The individual that I was banned for "Harassing" was someone who I had know for 2 years and grown in my opinion very close to as friends. We would always hang out, and talk like idiots to each other, we made crude jokes in PM's and that was the type of friendship we had. I see that I became complacent with how we were talking and eventually took it to far, I now see this huge mistake. I realize I went to far in what I said and am extremely sorry if I made the individual uncomfortable in any way. 
Evidence to support your claims: There is not really any evidence seeing as to show proof of friendship and type of friend ship is kinda hard to do.

spacer.png

and a few months later back to chatting with each other

spacer.png

Edited by Proxy
Cornwell sent me two screenshots

+1 After reading the response I feel that it wasn't intentional, and sounds sincere

Edited by Jack_Kazoo
  • Agree 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Head Admin

poggers +1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

@GhoulFps was the member that was threatened in question.

From what I remember of the incident the two individuals were having a semi heated conversation over  text.

Cornwell then said he was going to  send two banned users that Ghoul has negative experiences with to his house as they lived within the same city (or was it state)

Ghoul felt this was significant enough to report it and after seeing the chat logs/screenshots it was pretty cut and dried.

Regardless of what Cornwells intentions were or if this was a "joke" the user in question felt uncomfortable enough to come forward to us and based on Cornwell past toxic and aggressive behaviour towards members of DU I removed him from the community.

• Disagree 1

49 minutes ago, Chambers said:

@GhoulFps was the member that was threatened in question.

From what I remember of the incident the two individuals were having a semi heated conversation over  text.

Cornwell then said he was going to  send two banned users that Ghoul has negative experiences with to his house as they lived within the same city (or was it state)

Ghoul felt this was significant enough to report it and after seeing the chat logs/screenshots it was pretty cut and dried.

Regardless of what Cornwells intentions were or if this was a "joke" the user in question felt uncomfortable enough to come forward to us and based on Cornwell past toxic and aggressive behaviour towards members of DU I removed him from the community.

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

-1 nope 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

threatening to go after someone over a discussion. What the actual fuck. I won't vote on this one, because i feel like this app is missing an apology to the man you threatened. Only with that do i think you might deserve one more chance.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Just now, Proxy said:

i ain't the one who did it the guy who did can't because he is banned via forums and ts aswell as teamspeak @Conrad

Then you give him the template and he fills it out and you post it in his favor. The words need to come from him.

spacer.pngspacer.png

2 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Its called the ban appeal.

Oh so do i get him to write his apology out and update it here he said he can screenshot his apology from his discord 

Edited by Proxy
  • Retired Founder
14 hours ago, Proxy said:

i ain't the one who did it the guy who did can't because he is banned via forums and ts aswell as teamspeak @Conrad

One thing I noticed, it has been stated from Cornwell, not only when the incident happened but in this very appeal, that the two individuals involved are close friends having a joke, yet he can't apologies to his "close friend" because he is banned from our TS and Forums?

• Funny 2
  • Winner 1
Banned

+1

• Agree 1
9 hours ago, Forseen said:

One thing I noticed, it has been stated from Cornwell, not only when the incident happened but in this very appeal, that the two individuals involved are close friends having a joke, yet he can't apologies to his "close friend" because he is banned from our TS and Forums?

well he did apologise to ghoul after the incident happened on discord but if he needs to apologise he can 

• Informative 1

In all honesty, people have done far worse and have gotten let back into the community.

reading a post on the forums isn’t really a great way to see if someone has changed imo so I’m willing to give him a chance.

besides, looking at this it seems things just got a little out of hand in an otherwise fine situation. I think he should of probably been banned still but I don’t think a perma ban was 100% necessary.

+1

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Head Admin
14 minutes ago, Merrill said:

How long has this fella been banned for already?

2ac203e92fb71a0134f30e005f58a224.png

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

There are people here who have literally told others to go kill themselves. Honestly, I see this situation as an empty threat and a pussy move on the banned guys behalf, but then again. Worse has happened. +1

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

8 hours ago, Boogyman said:

just let Ghoul fucking decide the ban he's the victim 

Weird as fuck how this account was made so recently and has literally only commented on this appeal...

• Agree 6
  • Funny 2
  • Informative 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Listen if you said something fucked up in the past your life is gone and we are gonna hunt you down and make sure you can never comeback and try to be better because I am a chosen knight of the roundtable of keyboard warriors and I will type 160 words per minute to make sure you never ever can comeback or do anything again...

+1

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
5 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

Listen if you said something fucked up in the past your life is gone and we are gonna hunt you down and make sure you can never comeback and try to be better because I am a chosen knight of the roundtable of keyboard warriors and I will type 160 words per minute to make sure you never ever can comeback or do anything again...

+1

No one deserves to come back from a ban, if you get banned, you should stay banned.
Luckily I am an angel an have never been banned in my life <3

(YO ITS A JOKE, I WAS BANNED FOR A YEAR)

Edited by Kygo
  • Funny 1

unknown.png

2 hours ago, Alec said:

No one deserves to come back from a ban, if you get banned, you should stay banned.
Luckily I am an angel an have never been banned in my life <3

By that logic, I shouldn't be here either then because I was banned lol 

British

+1 that's funny af imagine taking this cornwell dude seriously. "I'm gonna send 2 dudes over" ahahaha

kinda toxic having IPs and emails logged 4Weird. You abused the needs of the intel team to create a list of emails, probably for blackmail or someshit. -1

Edited by BigZach
  • Agree 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

4 hours ago, BigZach said:

+1 that's funny af imagine taking this cornwell dude seriously. "I'm gonna send 2 dudes over" ahahaha

Magic mike shit

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

23 hours ago, BigZach said:

+1 that's funny af imagine taking this cornwell dude seriously. "I'm gonna send 2 dudes over" ahahaha

He said he was going to send someone over who was already permaed and had a history of doxxing people/violence and lived in the same state as him...

Edited by Carvis
  • Funny 1
1 hour ago, Carvis said:

He said he was going to send someone over who was already permaed and had a history of doxxing people/violence and lived in the same state as him...

But when you're smart and think of the context, you'd realise the comedy and absurdity of the situation. The context being friends from a STARWARS RP SERVER in probably an incredibly dumb arguement threatning to send other people over. If you would actually be threatened by this you're on some dumb shit. Not only is there a low chance of following through with consulting the people that would be involved in the attack, there's also an incredibly low chance of these attackers taking this r*tard proposition seriously. We're talking about fucking kids not gang members. On god bruh

Edit: You're actually trolling bro

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

33 minutes ago, Sanchez said:

@Carvis @Dennis This was the guy with a list of emails and ip addresses? Yes. 

No that was Oreos the wanted criminal in brazil

Cornwell said he was going to send Snookie and Oreos to Ghouls house to beat him up. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

1 minute ago, Dennis said:

No that was Oreos the wanted criminal in brazil

Cornwell said he was going to send Snookie and Oreos to Ghouls house to beat him up. 

AH ok that makes more sense 

Cornwell and snookie I think used alts and literally admitted it in teamspeak if I remember correctly  

Edited by Sanchez

The council has allotted a singular "Yike" to this appeal.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...