Brooky's Bye-Bye

Well, I should've made this like a month ago, but I guess I will make it now. I am leaving to pursue my RP fix in another form.
Goodbye's:
@Wagner You brought me into 104th. Mr. COL Warthog Man. Love you
@Moros You could've booted me for RDM as a PFC but you gave me a chance. That alone gave me the chance to make so many memories with 104th and you. Thanks for all the advice as well
@munchyVEVO Fucking Skunk. You will always be my Comet. "OH SHIT! A SPIDER!" You can thank Rover for that
@Scarecrow Mr. Maul Man. You were my favorite BCMD and definitely made me strive to be better than I was. Thank you for setting the baseline for my path
@Wolfro Plo Bro. Snow Koon. You were a big inspiration to me when I first joined the server. <3

@Zeik Big Gree Man. Thank you for everything.
@Sixta Imagine being Faie and Luminara at the same time. All jokes aside. I always considered you to be a good friend. Even when I acted like a retard you didn't treat me as a minge. Thanks for my time in Rancor. You played a big part in my enjoyment.
@Egg I will freely admit that I was wrong for a long time and my actions were childish towards you. But you genuinely care for 41st and I couldn't see it. There is no way I could ran that for 2 1/2 years. 41st is lucky to have you. Maybe next time around we can be friends and kick ass in green together.
@youngfatherless Best WO I have ever seen. I miss talking to you bro. You were a funny mother fucker.
@Arma @Karma Two of the homies. Two of a kind. You guys balance out each other. I enjoyed serving with you.
@Luther Damn dude we had some good times. Lumi x2 someday. I know it

I would mention my 91st bois, but they are banned LOL. For those of you who aren't banned, I have never seen a stronger family of people. Your bond is incredible and persists through any game or IRL. Being your sister battalion was amazing. Y'all also treated me as one of you even though I wasn't. I love you all. (All the homo)

@Dennis Man literally showed me his toes to get me into DU. Love the War crimes and musical chairs
@Cyan Do it.
@Ninjaman I can't find you in forums. But you and I are the same. Should post some Hentai together in DU discord at some point

@Rick_ My Valiant boy. Who knew saying the N word could get you banned. POG
@Rezz You showed me so much man. I will forever miss you. See ya 90-Nate
@Techno101100 Hey Dennis, if you want to know who poached me from DU, it was Techno. But really Techno, your dedication is incredible, and the fact that you didn't get AT LEAST Notable Member for you 6+ months of Havoc is BS. MAYBE SATAN SHOULD FIX THAT
@Titanium_Satan I remember when you joined Rancor. Fucking ARF boy. You are such a good dude man. Someone should make you BCMD. #bestpadawan
@Thom Major Fucking Thom. Love you homie
@Pranzer If anyone wants to know the definition of the perfect big brother and perfect father, Pranzer is your guy. You are so supportive of everything and have so much to give. Kinda gay for me. But thats fine.
@Pinkdonut Dude your mom is hot as fuck.
@Nigel I think the joke I wanna make with get me banned so i will refrain. Your passion for Alpha is legendary
@Inosuke Overall bro, you are cool as fuck and congrats on Ordo. Imagine getting removed from SOBDE just to become XO in SOBDE 2 months later
@Mitchell Phase 1 Brother. I enjoyed buying your shit
@Solerino I can't find your name. But I did Alpha tryouts for 7 hours to get you into Alpha. You were 1 of my proudest moments. Seeing how far you went afterwards was a proud papa moment.

@Sleeper Honorary Big Head. Good shit.
@SteelCircus Your sister is hot as fuck. Gimme the gram
@Alec See! You got Comet! Thanks for trusting me with the rebuild back then. Glad I was able to help
@CustodialRook12 LOA Master. 

@Snadvich @KillJoy I wish I could find the words to express how much I appreciate you guys. You contributed HEAVILY to 104ths success in the last couple months, and your deployments were in a class of their own. Thank you for the work and for being such great Hosts. o7

Now. I am gonna shout out the G's that have been with me all the way through

@Vango My fucking doc monkey. Taught me so much and been with me through everything. You are my brother man.
@Razen Toxic Retard. Guided me from day one. You were like the supportive father. Even if I was doing dumb shit, you had my back. Where is your Westar?
Fallout - I cant find you, but you and I were twins. I hope life works out for you. I am always here
@Clutch My first padawan. My first appointed ARCL. My child. And you still are because you use Cin model. Smol boy. Never stop improving
@Polik I couldn't of done anything in 104th without you. You were my right hand man through everything, and most of all, you put up with my retardation on a daily basis. Its impossible but you do it. True friend to me
@Agent My Mentor. My Friend. My Admin Boy. I can't express what you mean to me. That sounded really gay. Imma just leave that there
@Clank Stop getting blacklisted from stuff lol. COVID brother
@Rohan We pulled some funny shit together. Glad I met you
@Ribs 41st MED MAJ Ribs. Imagine promoting a BCMD app in MED Discord then getting promoted 2 days later
@Metro I knew the powerplay was coming. xD
@Venom/TJ UwU. Thanks for believing in me. That soundboard could get 50 people banned. Ultimate weapon
@Ignis Mad lad. Nothing more to say
@skylurgames Miss you man. i really do. I will forever step on your cape. Best game of tag ever
@Focus What is the word for ultimate meme? Focus
@Daxynn I remember watching you grow up in 104th. Honestly dude, you were amazing
@Bruise Funny as fuck. Regardless on what people think, don't stop being yourself
@Tio Who even are you nerd
@Spite Hopefully you don't stop talking to me out of SPITE. HAHAHAHAHA FUNNY
@Rhinocerus Our PMs in game and dicking around at night was my best time spent. Also on Endor when we killed an entire bunk hallway in MRDM wars
@Coil Legacy Retard
@Seventeen UwU Watashi Nuzzles. You are the prodigal Son. Don't let the Empire die
@Forseen You are 80% of the reason I applied for Wolffe. You talked me through my faults and even before that you have always made me feel welcome. Thank you Forseen

@Tetra I don't know where you are or what you are doing, but I hope you are alright man. I message you all the time waiting for a response. I just wanna know you are safe. A lot of people worry about you. Thank you for best my XO in 41st and for leaving an impression on me I won't forget. Plus I want you to meet Polik. You two are sibling students of mine. It would be a funny day. 

Lastly, to the real G's:
@Slate Even Just seeing your name on here is making me tear up. When I first joined 104th, I hopped in the TS to hear this man wailing about Documents. Thought it was the funniest shit ever. You went out of your way and made time for me as well as anyone who needed you, regardless of how busy your schedule was. You were a role model. Someone who was stern, fair, inviting, caring, and funny. There aren't many people like you. And I feel honored by the fact that I got to know you. Rest In Peace. 07
@Mosin Mosin, I feel like the worst person alive when I think of the past. Not seeing what you were going through and how my lack of knowing made me feel helpless. You did so much for me, whether it be doc work, life advice, or just someone to message and chill with. The fact that I wasn't able to reciprocate that kindness is a burden I carry every day. One of my best moments with you is when we had that Minecraft server and you taught me how to duplicate. Then we proceeded to kill everyone on the server and grief the shit out of it. That whole day was just a barrel of laughs and fun. It sounds childish but I won't forget the short time we had. I don't believe in god, but I hope someone is watching over you on the other side. You are one the best and brightest I have met in this community. I just wish everyone knew what I do.

That's it. I don't know if I will be coming back, but if I do then fuck me right? Just as a final thing. A lot of people ask me how much I have spent on Synergy. I did control the market for about 3 months and I am proud of that. My total: $2,365 USD. Fuck my wallet LOL.

My Discord if you wanna keep in contact: Brooklyn#1242
My phone number: 551 - 085 - 1780 (That spells out "You Thought")

To the rest of you, thanks for being awesome. Bwooky Wooky Weaving Now

Edited by Brooklyn
  • Agree 2
  • Friendly 7

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

The sun will never set on the cat girl empire you made o7

• Winner 1

Godamnit o7, You were one of the guys who inspired me to be where I am right now. I’m never going to forget that. I’ll stay in touch, you can’t get away from me this easily. :peepoLove:

• Funny 1

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

Cya gamer you can see my toes anytime ;)

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin

Damnnnnnn dude love you.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

o7, Im gonna miss you my guy. Thanks for being here for the 104th when we needed it, kinda salty about no @ ngl. But thanks for the laughs, we gotta meet up some time.

"The day I set my flag down, it'll be over my body or over a nation I believe in."

On 7/25/2020 at 7:40 PM, Mitchell said:

spacer.png

everyone’s leaving now...what have I done

Ngl I thought you made another resignation when I saw the title

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• 4 weeks later...