[Denied] Sugga's Ban Appeal

Rohan

Head Admin

Hi, I am posting this for Sugga as he is banned from the forums. Also, since I am posting this am I eligible to "vote" on this?

Name: 

Sugga

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:91441662

Ban Reason: 

Stealing Content from synergy

Date of Ban: 

April 11th 2020

Length of Ban: 

Permanent 

Staff Member(s) Involved: 

@Carvis @Forseen

Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: 

Hello guys and girls of synergy 

I am here to apologize for what I have done and try to be unbanned. I understand why the ban was issued while I don’t agree with said ban. I still know why it needed to be done. I am by all means trying to come back for the memories I have built with some of the members of synergy as well as wanting to roleplay with a great community. I am not by any means trying to start up any drama or toxicity within this community. If many of you don't know I was a part of a community that have died off. We were accused of stealing content (Rulebook) and have paid the price for this offence. I have never in my time of owning that community thought of that as stealing content but what has been done has been done and that is in the past now. I give my biggest apology to all of the staff team as well as the high management. I as well as want to apologize to the owners of synergy for doing this. What was need to be said has now been said and I now rest my appeal in the hands of the synergy community 

Evidence to support your claims: 

I have spoken to foreseen and have apologized for what I have done. Alongside I have spoken to others of the 501st and apologized for the things that I have said and done. 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Nothing but bad experiences with the gentleman not to mention he wasn’t banned that long ago. What he did was dumb.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

"We were accused of stealing content (Rulebook) and have paid the price for this offence"

Convicted and tried, not an accusation when you actually did it and refused to not use our document. :MonkaThink:

Inspiration is one thing blantant theft and then denial of the theft  and also conspiring to take the entire 501st Battalion of the time as the seed for the new community.

Content theft + leeching have pretty clear consquences in this community.

-1 The ring leaders need to stay banned for a much longer period, I doubt they actually learned the lesson and cared as much about the community as they say they have  (if they did, they wouldn't have been sneaky and would have just resigned and left to do the other server)

• Agree 3
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 1
Forum Admin

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

you know it's not April, right?

How can you understand the ban but then not agree with it. The ban was beyond deserved and you clearly haven't learned. 
sorry that your server died, maybe next time don't fucking steal

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

+1 i think everyone here just scared that sugga will come back and take your spot lmao jk in all honesty when that server was made we all still wanted to play on synergy just made a server for refugees from another server that died and we went along to support sugga we had no intention of stealing docs but it did happen so we did not try to fish people from synergy only asked people in our clan discord we all meant for it to be a fun relaxing thing to get away for a bit but then the ban happened. but sugga definitely deserves another chance.                      Sorry for my horrible grammar and typing skills  

• Disagree 3
  • Informative 1
14 minutes ago, cpt.atomic said:

+1 i think everyone here just scared that sugga will come back and take your spot lmao jk in all honesty when that server was made we all still wanted to play on synergy just made a server for refugees from another server that died and we went along to support sugga we had no intention of stealing docs but it did happen so we did not try to fish people from synergy only asked people in our clan discord we all meant for it to be a fun relaxing thing to get away for a bit but then the ban happened. but sugga definitely deserves another chance.                      Sorry for my horrible grammar and typing skills  

Whether you wanted to steal or not you fucking did it. 
This is not one of those situations where you can say "it was only a small thing", they copy pasted a whole fucking document and knew they were doing it. there are no excuses. His second chance was when he was banned.

And it was far far more than you little discord. Many people were messaged who had no connection to Sugga; same goes for Valor. 

Why didn't he ask for appeal earlier, why have they only come crawling back after their community perished. If they wanted to stay in synergy maybe they shouldn't have stolen Synergy's content. 

So no Sugga doesn't deserve a 3rd chance. he doesn't even seem sorry, so don't even try to defend him.
If I were you I wouldn't even try to defend these fucking leeches.

Also Sugga was given Kelso's battalion, which was in a great state already, so his Rex term doesn't prove anything.

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

15 minutes ago, cpt.atomic said:

Dumbing people just because they are -1’ing and saying shit like that trying to start drama 

4 minutes ago, cpt.atomic said:

it was just some rules i dont know what the person who took it was thinking but you want to keep him banned over some rules like he wants to come back prove himself what i remember of suggas term as rex is getting 30 501st on at once every day

As well as the last sentence in this^ 

is not a good look, as far as these statements go,

the community brought over to 501st had terrible work ethic, and all were yes men. Didn’t need em, nothing was done with the activity. 
this also has nothing to do with the ban as he literally brought a bunch of y’all to another community and did some dumb stuff.

If anything he ended up screwing the battalion and that’s my piece 

• Agree 5
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

2 minutes ago, Craigary said:

Dumbing people just because they are -1’ing and saying shit like that trying to start drama 

As well as the last sentence in this^ 

is not a good look, as far as these statements go,

the community brought over to 501st had terrible work ethic, and all were yes men. Didn’t need em, nothing was done with the activity. 
this also has nothing to do with the ban as he literally brought a bunch of y’all to another community and did some dumb stuff.

If anything he ended up screwing the battalion and that’s my piece 

lmao we all joined him because we wanted to if you actually read what i said it was a joke and im dumbing people who are saying shit that didnt happen 

Imagine dumbing those who -1 it smh. Anyways I would gladly have my boy Sugga back. He put in alot for the 187th and 501st. Yes what he did is unacceptable but over time opinions and views change. He said he apologized for his mistake so if Forseen and the others have accepted his apology then I may as well.

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

-1 nah get outa here with that shit

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Before I begin, I thought I'd host a small English class. Today we will be learning definitions!

Today's first word is STEAL

b425b1ddb18759dfcf53d6ccf625f00f.png

Now let's put this into a sentence!

-> You decided to STEAL our rulebook.

-1, stealing Synergy Content regardless of what the content is, is NOT permitted. Stay gone.

• Funny 5

British

Yea so I was prepared to look at this one seriously in hopes that you have at least learned what you did wrong. I was hoping you did, apparently you haven't seeing as how you don't agree with the ban. Unfortunate really because honestly as a person I think you were pretty cool and you were fun to hang out with. Nonetheless, you need more time. You can appeal again in 6 months.

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.