Forseen

• Retired Founder

Name: Valor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:161934226

Ban Reason: Using SR content

Date of Ban: 4/10/2020

Length of Ban: Perma

Staff Member(s) Involved: Forseen

Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I don’t know, I’m just tryna come back and chill with my friends from Synergy, I had a lot of fun in my time at Synergy and I’d like to come back and relive some of those memories. The reason I was banned was because I went off with some friends to start our own server and we took some ideas from Synergy to incorporate into our server, obviously the server didn’t work out, and I would like to come back to Synergy Roleplay to experience the best parts about Synergy again.

Evidence to support your claims: None

idk dude, I like you and all, but stealing content for another community, then asking for an unban once that other community fails, seems kinda whack. You knew what you were doing every step of the way, and it's barely been 3 months since you were banned. I'd say wait a little while longer, and try again.

• Agree 2

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

-1 sorry but i dont feel like it's right to steal content and try to start your own community especially as BCMD. As a BCMD you accept the task of coming on the server and leading troopers but instead you decided to try and start another community. On top of all this when you were in the server (mostly 212th from my knowledge) you always were talking about some sort of drama and usually talked down to people in some sort of way. Again, sorry its come to this but thats my opinion 

• Agree 1

So I'm going to +1 the fact that yes, he may have been a BCMD, but was given an opportunity to create a community. Granted what transpired could have gone a whole different route, but we wouldn't be here if that happened. So I'm going to say this, (cause this is what I was going to put on Nissan's but different have the time) 

Valor you are a great person and player to the community of Synergy. Everyone makes mistakes, but as long as you own up the them you are fine in my books. You wanted to try something new, which is something we should all do one day. (Not build a new server, but something new in life) I had never had a bad situation with you both here and on the other community. 

The only thing I will say, is prepare for leaving and make sure you have a solid plan, that has many bases covered before any major movements happen. But now we learned and we move forward. From my view Synergy is in need of good players like yourself. So I will again say +1 but rebuild the block you had here to go for higher positions in the future. 

-- Kurt (The former late night admin)

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Head Admin

+1.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

I've known valor for a while and he isn't a bad person but actions have consequences and it just hasn't been long enough for me to be able to support this appeal

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Hear me out for one second as i type this before I go to work.

+1

I’ve personally known Valor since he came to the server.    He’s one of my best friends and someone I enjoyed being around.   I believe he deserves a second chance.  

Kurt said it all better than I could.    

As for the stolen content:  They took some ideas from the rules document  if I remembered my discord call with him correctly.   It was a VERY frustrating reason to ban Nission, Sugga, and Valor In my eyes as there are A LOT of servers including us that have based our rules on other servers

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

31 minutes ago, Zensras said:

Hear me out for one second as i type this before I go to work.

+1

I’ve personally known Valor since he came to the server.    He’s one of my best friends and someone I enjoyed being around.   I believe he deserves a second chance.  

Kurt said it all better than I could.    

As for the stolen content:  They took some ideas from the rules document  if I remembered my discord call with him correctly.   It was a VERY frustrating reason to ban Nission, Sugga, and Valor In my eyes as there are A LOT of servers including us that have based our rules on other servers

"took some ideas" = took the whole document and just changed the logo and some of the "wording" :PepoThink:

Inspiration is one thing blantant theft and then denial of the theft  and also conspiring to take the entire 501st Battalion of the time as the seed for the new community.

Content theft + leeching have pretty clear consquences in this community.

-1 The ring leaders need to stay banned for a much longer period, I doubt they actually learned the lesson and cared as much about the community as they say they have  (if they did they wouldn't have been sneaky and would have just resigned and left to do the other server)

• Agree 4
  • Funny 1

-1, I don't give a shit how cool valor is that isn't an excuse.

This mf was a leech who stole all our shit and you are all gonna forgive that.

You don't deserve to come back just because your love child fucking died. 
Weird how you've only applied now your community died, wonder why?

• Agree 4
  • Funny 1
  • Dumb 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

-1 nah you blew your chance bye

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

In your appeal, you did not display anything that would make us feel that you have put enough effort to actually want to come back and be a productive member of this community.
Your first words as to why we should un ban you are 'I don't know'.
You also didn't admit to you guys stealing documents from Synergy and labeling it as your own.

How can we let someone back into the community who isn't honest on your ban appeal, and doesn't know why we should unban him?

You may appeal again after 1/21/2021.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance: