[Accepted] NissanMikli's Ban Appeal

Conrad

Note from Conrad
The individual in question has reached out to me. I am posting this ban appeal on his behalf as his forum account is banned and he wishes not to circumvent it. I will be keeping him up to date on what people say in this discussion. I do not know the person in question, or anything about the reason he was banned, he simply reached out to me, If their are any issues i apologize beforehand, I'm just trying to help out!

Name: NissanMikli

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55869356

Ban Reason: Stealing content from Synergy

Date of Ban: Can't remember the specific date

Length of Ban: Permanent

Staff Member(s) Involved: @Forseen

Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal:

Hello everyone.

This is with great pleassure that I am writing my Ban Appeal.

I am NissanMikli, most people will know us as the people that "stole content" from Synergy. I'm not here to defend my self in any way. I'm not here to say we didin't steal content, but I will say if we did it was never my attention to be stealing anything from Synergy. How ever. It has been quite some time since the whole incident and I am publicly making an apology to Forseen. To the senior management team and to the owners and the players of Synergy. There aren't many words I can say other than I really miss playing on the server and I hope that the owners of Synergy will be willing to give me a second chance. I personally don't believe the ban was valid as I didin't know that some members of my ex community was stealing content. If I am not allowed to return to Synergy, then this will be the last time you guys hear from me. ex 1st LT ARFL Boomer Aka NissanMikli

Evidence to support your claims:There is no evidence of anything

spacer.pngspacer.png

when did this ban happen?

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

@XGears Nissan was a part of the 501st people that separated from Synergy to make the server.

Honestly, +1

I remember when this situation happened and a few other high staff/management and myself were discussing it. In general it kinda just sucked to do it, but we knew we had to.

You made a mistake, you've acknowledged it and have (hopefully) learned from the mistakes that were made. Come on back and redeem yourself.

Edited by Carvis
Head Admin

+1 !

On 7/19/2020 at 4:42 AM, XGears said:

when did this ban happen?

4/10/2020 or in your timezone 4/11/2020

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

16 minutes ago, Chambers said:

@conrad

What was his rank in 501st on synergy (Was that 1stLT fo this server or?)  at the time and what was his position in this other community.

His reply -

I was a General in the other community
NEW
[2:24 PM]
and was 1st LT of the 501st and was leading the ARF squad
[2:25 PM]
on Synergy

spacer.pngspacer.png

Just now, conrad said:

His reply -

I was a General in the other community

NEW
[2:24 PM]
and was 1st LT of the 501st and was leading the ARF squad

[2:25 PM]
on Synergy

I will +1 this man, actually owned up to what he did wrong instead of saying "I maybe did bad but I still want to play" 

Put your all into whatever battalion takes you in next and don't betray the trust and chance community members are giving you

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1, we gonna forget this fucker was a ring leader too. 

Not of you actually know who the fuck he is and are just gonna let him off cause he's an unknown

He's as much as a leech as Sugga and Valor, don't let this shit slide. As a victim of Perma Bans and someone who is strongly against it take my word:

These 3+ Leechs got what was coming to them
Sorry your server didn't succeed but we don't fucking want you. Steal someone else's content.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 3

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

4 minutes ago, Comics said:

-1, we gonna forget this fucker was a ring leader too. 

Not of you actually know who the fuck he is and are just gonna let him off cause he's an unknown

He's as much as a leech as Sugga and Valor, don't let this shit slide. As a victim of Perma Bans and someone who is strongly against it take my word:

These 3+ Leechs got what was coming to them
Sorry your server didn't succeed but we don't fucking want you. Steal someone else's content.

My god Comics going in lmao. -1

• Friendly 1

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

• Retired Founder

In all fairness to Nissan, he was the first to reach out to me about the incident that happened and tell me the truth of what happened. He was very respectful and understanding of what had transpired and honestly owned up to it from the day it happened.

He then further went on to help create bridges instead of burning them through communicating with me about issues between the two groups!

+1

I'm only accepting this because you understand the ban and how you screwed up. I'm hoping you learned from this, I'm getting the feeling that you got caught up in something a little over your head. Anyway. Here's the whole spiel for you. If you're caught doing anything close to this, or being a problem for high staff, you'll be permanently banned again. The end of this probationary is: September 21st 2020. Good luck, don't prove me wrong here.

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.