07/17/2020 Base Command Meeting/Document

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Synergy Clone Wars Role Play
    Base Command Meeting Agenda

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e0/Galactic_Republic.svg/2000px-Galactic_Republic.svg.png

Base Command Meeting Agenda

Topic : Synergy Roleplay Command Meeting

Date  : 07/17/2020

Time  : 5pm EST

__________________________________________________________________________________________

[ABSENT] [TARDY] [EXCUSED]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Roll Call [9:04 PM EST]

• Chancellor Palpatine - Freck

• Marshal Commander - Woeny

• Representatives :

• Director -

• Head Admin -

• Bounty Hunters

• Jedi - Gears|Yoda

• Senators - Wolfro| Mas Amedda w

• Naval - Brace | Yularen

• Attack Regimental - Nade

• 212th Battalion - Cody | Comics      
      501st Legion - Conrad

• 104th Battalion - JBFox | Wolffe

• Mechanized Regimental -   

• 41st Elite Corps  - Bruise | Gree

• Rancor - Satan | Blitz

• Specialized Regimental - Shanty|Gadget

• Coruscant Guard - Void|Thire

• Doom’s Unit - Owen | Doom

• 21st Nova Corps - Fenrir | Bacara

• SOBDE Regimental -

• Clan Skirata - Mitchell | Mereel

• Delta Squad -     Ecetera | Boss

• Omega Squad - Crimson | Niner

• Clone Force 99 - Smeck | Crosshair

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Command Updates [07:XX PM EST]

Regimental Commander + can Include any Update here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Representative Topics [07:XX PM EST]

Any Representative can include something here. (Jedi & Bounty Hunters Updates)

Topic 1 - 

Command Updates [07:XX PM EST]

Include: PTS, and any Battalion Updates.

• Coruscant Guard - We’re currently going through a rough patch at the moment, activity is shaky at the best this applying to both Enlisted and Officers. We’re currently looking at changing core systems within the battalion. Aiming at sorting this by the end of the month and that is something I am personally going to be aiming at doing.

• Republic Navy - It has been 7 days since the start of my term. Changes have been coming with new docs, trainings, etc. Activity is generally pretty well. Recently attitude issues have been popping up. Some strikes have also been given. We have also implemented new members of our Senior and Flag Officers. Overall, we are doing ok.

• 212th Attack Battalion - We have a steady number of people right now, it’s not impressive but it’s what it is, no new members but that’s server wide. I’ve been implementing a lot of changes: new training docs, new drill team, keeping up with weekly meetings, new interview system for CSMs. It’s all rosy gold except for the lack of new people joining the server.I personally cannot do anything to fix the numbers for 212th, all I can do is keep the group together.

• 501st Legion -  We’re losing people and not getting the new recruits to bolster ranks. We have men constantly recruiting but we’re below 25 active members for the first time in a long time. Our core group is solid and we’re sticking together pretty well due to the friendships we have found in the battalion. I might try doing additional things outside of game to try and keep the group together, I feel like this is needed due to a decrease in quantity of events. I hear a minecraft server works wonders.

• 41st Elite Corps - 41st has hit an odd point right now. We have people on usually at late nights, which isn’t prime time to be getting recruits and having other people to attend trainings. We lost two Commanders and my GCL which I am working to fill right now.

• Rancor - Rancor is doing well. We purged some of the inactive people as well as updated our roster to be more up to date. We lost our BCMD Pranzer o7. We are in the process of making everything stricter after

• 104th Mechanized Battalion - 104th is doing well. Still need to reform promotion requirements and change some more things about Wolfpack but our numbers are good and Wolfpack is full at the moment. New recruits are pretty scarce but that’s the way it is for the whole server at the moment what with the pop being low and not many new CCs being trained.

• Doom’s Unit - Doom’s unit has been having amazing numbers lately. We’ve been working more with the Spec Reg hosting “surprise” training to keep DU on its toes. Still working on increased cross battalion training sims to increase inter battalion relationships.

• 21st Nova Corps - Recruitment has been slow. We have revamped our GM/SO tryouts. Trying to revamp our specializations slowly. 21st will grow, it’s just about time now.

• Clan Skirata - Waiting on getting a Kal, once we get a Kal we can have a clear path forward. If anyone has problems with any member of Null report it to me or Omalic.

• Delta Squad - Fixer gets off LOA soon, nothing else.

• Omega Squad - Nothing to add.

• Clone Force 99 - Nothing of note has happened, business as usual.

• Jedi Order - The Jedi Council has recovered since the wipe and easy going, basically just waiting to see what comes of this in the next 2 weeks

•  

• The Senate- This upcoming week I will start putting out feelers on feedback since we have reintroduced the senate to the server. I will also be going around to the other BCMDS to get personal feedback. Inclosing I believe the program is off to a great start and will be working with the jedi diplomats and diplomatic services to start coordination efforts. If anyone has questions or direct feedback please contact me and I would be more than happy to talk with you about any issues regarding the senate.

Nominations (Click the link and fill out the Form)

Roleplayer of the Week
MoH/MoV Award Nomination

Voting Topics [09:34 PM EST]

Include: Name, Idea, and Reasoning.
Topic 1 - ROLEPLAYER OF THE WEEK- Void|Thire|Kilian