Commander Rex

TopGunz9

I have a major question about "Commander Rex". Why is he considered commander in this server, if the siege of mandalore has not happened yet, therefore he never was promoted? Even if this is after the siege of mandalore, which it is not, Rex would've been demoted by arc trooper Jesse due to treason against the republic by helping ashoka escape. This is not lore accurate and would like to know why he is set as a commander. 

He's listed as a commander, to my understanding, to allow him to be equivalent to the rest of the commanders in battalions. It creates a more balanced RP. If the highest ranking lore character in the 501st would be a Captain, the 501st wouldn't have a BCMD and would therefore not be equivalent to the other battalions

Not everything is 100% lore accurate, I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you, but to be fair Bad Batch, Omega Squad, and Null ARC's are all on the same base.

Also, the 21st Nova Core technically fought on the outer rims so why not beg the question 'Why is the 21st here?' I could go on with examples, like how all of the Jedi are on base as well, but it's just an example.

It's not really a fair question since not everything is correct.

Edited by lLamamano777
  • Winner 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Forum Admin

also he has been called Commander Rex on F4 job list for the past couple years. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

He was basically in charge of 501st as a Captain, there can't be 2 commanders of a legion with Ahsoka being the Commander of 501st Rex can't be commander. But as he says "Experience Outranks everything" So he is basically the commander.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...